Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession: I kinda like the Temporal and Dark Themes and am not as sad about the loss of Gravity Green as I should be.

Confession 2: The lack of lines around the boxes for Bold, Italics, Underline, etc... is driving me a tad insane.

Confession:  Having all my previous posts now available on my user profile makes me feel a bit paranoid, but ah well~

It's not like people couldn't stalk you before, just look at Rains!

But now, it's even easier!  :ph34r:

..so tempted...must resist stalker tendency.

Hidden Content

rains is the luckiest man on earth dang

Confession: I kinda like the Temporal and Dark Themes and am not as sad about the loss of Gravity Green as I should be.

Confession 2: The lack of lines around the boxes for Bold, Italics, Underline, etc... is driving me a tad insane.

I'm pretty bummed out about the loss of Gravity Green because it reminds me of when I signed up to this place just over 4 months ago. That being said, Temporal is easily the prettiest theme I've seen this site have, and I think it's pretty easy to use as well.

Confession:  Having all my previous posts now available on my user profile makes me feel a bit paranoid, but ah well~

Hidden Content

Luck makes the encounter but hard work builds the rest... 1000+ miles is no joke.

Pls send halp.

Hidden Content

Luck makes the encounter but hard work builds the rest... 1000+ miles is no joke.

Pls send halp.

If I knew how to help with the distance problem I wouldn't be having the problem myself.

Presumably it's one thing growing up helps with, but of those there are very few who could help.  xD

If I knew how to help with the distance problem I wouldn't be having the problem myself.

Presumably it's one thing growing up helps with, but of those there are very few who could help.  xD

Well ok I'm lucky. I'm solving the distance problem soon through luck and persistence. It helps that I'm a bit successful in real life.

Well ok I'm lucky. I'm solving the distance problem soon through luck and persistence. It helps that I'm a bit successful in real life.

Good luck.  xD

It's not that I am mainly depressed because of things that have value. I just discovered something bad about someone close to me. I also screwed up in an exam ... kinda... my self esteem went down a lot because of it. I also got into a fight with a friend of mine mainly because she's a crazy yandere who wants my soul for granted ;_; . I mainly need like 2-3 days as a break but school won't let me have it which is sad :c 

In the meantime I am just watching aminu and studying and playing cardstone... as usual. So yeah laifu iz the same just with less happiness and more sadness... a little.