Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

A dakimakura is like a teddy bear for adults.

Glad you understand how great they are <3

Unfortunately for me, my family's financial situation is woefully inadequate, my waifu is likely to have little to nothing in the way of something like that, and even if she did I'd probably end up not getting it anyway for sake of I still live with my mother.

So, yes. Life is pain.  ;-;

I also still live with my mother :o .

I'm moving out soon though. In about the next two weeks~

Keep working at it, we'll all get there eventually.

I have been successfully self-... umm... living? for years now. I'm sure you all can manage it too, given sufficient time and motivation.

Confession: My neighbors in my apartment building are a young Japanese couple. I only run into them once every few weeks, always in the morning, but I'm still trying to build up the courage to greet either/both of them with "ohayou gozaimasu" rather than "good morning".

A dakimakura is like a teddy bear for adults.

Glad you understand how great they are <3

Unfortunately for me, my family's financial situation is woefully inadequate, my waifu is likely to have little to nothing in the way of something like that, and even if she did I'd probably end up not getting it anyway for sake of I still live with my mother.

So, yes. Life is pain.  ;-;

I also still live with my mother :o .

I'm moving out soon though. In about the next two weeks~

Keep working at it, we'll all get there eventually.

TELL ME YOUR SECREEEEETS!

Rain, you should just let her win once in a while. Have you no romanticism? Tsk Tsk Tsk. 

Instead of letting her win he should teach her how to get better tbh

He does try to teach me, but he's really good at the games.

I rather win when he's trying his best though, that way I can gloat about my victory. :P

df924d0251df78b29431c67c5dcb3fb9.jpg

Rain, you should just let her win once in a while. Have you no romanticism? Tsk Tsk Tsk. 

Instead of letting her win he should teach her how to get better tbh

He does try to teach me, but he's really good at the games.

I rather win when he's trying his best though, that way I can gloat about my victory. :P

df924d0251df78b29431c67c5dcb3fb9.jpg

Depends on the type of game as well.  The skills and mechanics familiarity for being good at say, Etrian Odyssey is different from the ones required by Guilty Gear, though the former isn't exactly a multiplayer game by design.

Confession:  There's a new member called TayWife and I don't actually know if it's Tay's wife or not.

Confession:  There's a new member called TayWife and I don't actually know if it's Tay's wife or not.

If it's not then the person is really dedicated to the joke, because a member with that name existed at one point but was later deleted. 

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/topic/3694-thank-you-tay-and-co/?do=findComment&comment=75085

But judging by the fact that they're a backer it might actually be legit this time.

Confession: I am actually thinking of switching to a local community college from the University I am attending. I don't think what I am doing here now is going to benefit me the way I think it will. I feel like I am just making a huge monetary mistake here. My plans? Maybe switch over to IT and just go from there. I just feel like there is nothing waiting for me on the other end of this University path, so I should probably jump to a different ship before the one I am on capsizes. 

Confession 2: It's not like I am getting bad marks or anything. In fact, my marks are higher than they ever were in High School. I guess what I am doing isn't capturing me like it once did, and I am just wary of committing financial suicide. ^^'''

Confession: I am actually thinking of switching to a local community college from the University I am attending. I don't think what I am doing here now is going to benefit me the way I think it will. I feel like I am just making a huge monetary mistake here. My plans? Maybe switch over to IT and just go from there. I just feel like there is nothing waiting for me on the other end of this University path, so I should probably jump to a different ship before the one I am on capsizes. 

Confession 2: It's not like I am getting bad marks or anything. In fact, my marks are higher than they ever were in High School. I guess what I am doing isn't capturing me like it once did, and I am just wary of committing financial suicide. ^^'''

Do what is best for pya :pyaa: