Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

As you said ideally ~

Which is hard in my case since as I said, it contradicts my ideals, principles and shit like that. 

But yeah for the stage I am going through, I am really in need of a friend with benefits ;w; 

At times I wished I had a stable FwB. I think deep down I envy people who have gone through this phase. Maybe I should have actively searched for one when I was in college... So then I could have been experienced now and don't have to be insecure about it.

^Start off with the dreaded small talk. Hey what's up, how are you, what are you doing

Then jump immediately into asking for contact info

That sounds very fast o_o

Confession:  I've been balancing my phone on the tip of my shoe for the past 10 minutes.  I would take a picture but my only camera is on my phone.

---

Nevermind, I was trying to adjust and it fell off D:

Confession (because the "unpopular opinions about VNs" thread reminded me): I get irrationally angry when people talk about reading Shakespeare and not liking it. Go watch some freaking Shakespeare, and then we'll talk. Do you read the text to Grisaia no Kajitsu, as vanilla text on a white page, maybe with some commentary from some musty scholar explaining the niceties of a particular turn of phrase? No you do not.

If you ever have the opportunity to watch the RSC perform anything, do it, because they're amazing. Theatre is the original visual novel; that Shakespeare guy had his shit together; and the RSC knows how to make it particularly awesome.

Confession:  I feel like romance would be much easier if like 50% of Fuwa's active members were suddenly retconned into being female.

Yeah, fuwa is a bit of a sausage party. But don't worry, we have like 6 really hot stripper buns.

Untitled_zpsojhldogw.png

a while ago, couple years back i think, i mowed my man lawn.  I had an accident with the shaft, and it cut about a half or a millimeter into it, and was about a couple centimeters wide.  Out of fear, i told my self not to fap lest it eventually develops into ripping in half.  That lasted for about a couple of days.  Now i have a permanent scar on my dick's shaft.  I tell bitches i got it in a fight.  That's a lie, I tell them my dog bit it.  

That's also a lie, i haven't gotten laid in 2 years ;_;