Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession:i`m not fond of lolis...yet i watch/downloaded lots of AVs with actress shorter than 150cm. Damn it, im not a pedobear. I swear.

Since when does short = loli? I like short women too, there's something really appealing about a woman that I could throw over my shoulder and carry away... Not a fan of lolis though. I also like tall girls I might add. It might be that i simply like women.

when the cover look like this

Hidden Content

No 

Confession: This is the only thread I constantly go on Fuwa with my seemingly short free-time. I miss having free-time...

Hope you find some more soon.  ANd yes, this thread is good.

Confession:  I wrote up a synopsis for the main plot thread for the new sub-editors and one of the reactions was very positive.  It feels nice :D

Confession: This is the only thread I constantly go on Fuwa with my seemingly short free-time. I miss having free-time...

You could give up some of your cyr-time ;)

nooooooooooooo~

Isn't cyr-time important?  : <

yes, yes it is.   :sachi:

Confession: This is the only thread I really check nowadays too.

Yesssssssssss~   I luv me some freeeeeeeeeeeee-time.

Nope, it's not. :o  2D-Time first!!!

Edited by rainsismyfav

latest?cb=20140731213854

Confessions:  I recently played Witch's House...

I actually missed out on the main plot because I didn't really pay attention to the details since I was just in a hurry to complete it.. so when I finished it, I was like mehh it was okay..  and then Rain explained to me what really happened, and.. ughh, I then realized the ending was really really sad. It was a great unexpected twist.  

Confession:i`m not fond of lolis...yet i watch/downloaded lots of AVs with actress shorter than 150cm. Damn it, im not a pedobear. I swear.

Since when does short = loli? I like short women too, there's something really appealing about a woman that I could throw over my shoulder and carry away... Not a fan of lolis though. I also like tall girls I might add. It might be that i simply like women.

when the cover look like this

Hidden Content

dude riko-chan is 11 or less.... \:ph34r:/ that's not being short that just being a child xD

Nope, it's not. :o

Should I make another Titanic image?

Please don't.

Hidden Content

Confessions:  I recently played Witch's House...

Hidden Content

Witch's House has one of the best plot twists ever (you have to get the true ending though). I enjoyed the game a lot~

Confession: All I've done today is play Majikoi. Is that sad?

Nahhh. All I did today was play Sengoku Rance... and I have already 100% cleared Sengoku Rance. xD

Wait, what? It's actually possible to 100% Sengoku Rance? I already feel like I've put a few hours more than an innumerable amount into it, and I'm still missing a couple of routes and way too much sidecontent (character clears, dungeons, events, etc.)