Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

No reason to hate yourself for things you can't help. Of course, it's easier said than done to change the way you look at yourself, but it's still easier than to change what you can't change.

Well in that case the medecine has a direct effect on my brain and therefore how I react (it's an antidepressant). And even if I know I'm doing a dumb thing I can't stop it. I know it's not really my fault but I don't like being unable to do like usual after take the medecine :vinty:

Confession : few days ago I put sunscreen on the back of my crush at this ttime, and she did it to me too :wafuu:

3 days ago I was the sole guys on the table with 7 girls Xp

I also was in a situation where my ggirlfriend sat on my laps and I was back to back with a cute unknown girl :illya:

I'm now sure life is just a shitty VN :holo:

Well in that case the medecine has a direct effect on my brain and therefore how I react (it's an antidepressant). And even if I know I'm doing a dumb thing I can't stop it. I know it's not really my fault but I don't like being unable to do like usual after take the medecine :vinty:

Confession : few days ago I put sunscreen on the back of my crush at this ttime, and she did it to me too :wafuu:

I also was in a situation where my ggirlfriend sat on my laps and I was back to back with a cute unknown girl :illya:

So you got a girlfriend heh? 

I'm sure I misread about half this post but when did you end up getting a girlfriend

... I can't stop it... on the back of my crush. and she did ... me too :wafuu:

3 days ago I ... on the table with 7 girls Xp

I also was in a situation where my ggirlfriend sat on my laps and I ... back to back with a cute unknown girl :illya:

sure life...

I took the liberty to remove the unimportant parts of your post. 

Must be nice.  :sachi:

I don't know if I want to hang out with my friends today because we never do anything

Sounds like what me and my friends do. We do a whole lot of nothing these days.

Back when we were in High School though we used to do tons of shit. Stupid shit, but it was all fun in our eyes.

I remember us running up a river in the middle of the night pretending to be in the middle of the apocalypse, and for some reason we weren't allowed to be seen by passing cars. This river has a road going all the way along it, so the easiest way to get to the end of the road was traversing said road. So every time a car would pass we would dive into people's yards, into ditches and sometimes even going as far as to jump into the hedges of people's yards. The objective of the night, was to get to the end of the road... and throw oranges at the side of the ferry that crossed the river. xD

We were just dumb kids, but looking back it was a whole lot of fun. I talk about it like it was so long ago, but looking at how we have been lately... it really does feel like it has been a long time.

So Confession: I really do miss those dumb days where we would just give zero fucks and did whatever we wanted. Now all of us have zero want to do anything and we just sit around watching anime, playing Mario Party and/or Smash, and drinking. Not exactly a high-point in our activity records. :P

Confession 2: Fuck growing up.

So you got a girlfriend heh?

Though people knew already since I said it here x)

I'm sure I misread about half this post but when did you end up getting a girlfriend

The 17th ^^

I took the liberty to remove the unimportant parts of your post. 

Must be nice.  :sachi:

I laughed hard :wahaha:

So..Hanako was tamed and going to leave fuwa soon? :michiru:

Confession: this is the last week of summer :vinty:  wasted

Nope :sachi:

Confession : time to re-do the 1st day of the trip :illya:

So Confession: I really do miss those dumb days where we would just give zero fucks and did whatever we wanted. Now all of us have zero want to do anything and we just sit around watching anime, playing Mario Party and/or Smash, and drinking. Not exactly a high-point in our activity records. :P

Confession 2: Fuck growing up.

This so much except I'm the only one watching anime. Everyone else is drinking and trying to get a gf xD

Also Hanako. Who gave you a permission to get a girlfriend!?  :wafuu:

Confession: I went to a friend's birthday today, the three guys there are all 1-3 years younger than me and all of them have long-term girlfriends :vinty: (two of them were there as well)

We also played truth or dare, the few times it was my turn I picked truth and lied through my teeth because they asked things like "How old were you when you lost your virginity?" and "How many girlfriends have you had?". >.>

Confession: I went to a friend's birthday today, the three guys there are all 1-3 years younger than me and all of them have long-term girlfriends :vinty: (two of them were there as well)

We also played truth or dare, the few times it was my turn I picked truth and lied through my teeth because they asked things like "How old were you when you lost your virginity?" and "How many girlfriends have you had?". >.>

Confession: Lying is not a good thing  :sachi:

Why do you feel the need to lie about such things? There is no shame in being different.

Confession: I was the king of Never Have I...  I never saw The Avengers, I've never gone to a teen party (only respectable ones), I've never driven a car before, I've never smoked weed, I've never sneaked out of the house before...the list goes on and on.  I was absolutely brutal.  Whenever I play that game with people my age I always win.

Why do you feel the need to lie about such things? There is no shame in being different.

Like I said, I didn't want to be the butt of their jokes.

So we are all in high school now are we? Owning up to things makes it hard for people to make fun of them.

Easier said than done.