Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession : I may fall in love :vinty:

Confession 2 : I still have normal social skill :illya:

Confession 3 : Today I was super suprised at my own knowledge (way more than I though ----> I could hold several conversation about a serious topic) :michiru:

Confession 4 : I feel like today I got some extra-lucid moment like I see every tiny thing and understand some fundamental question :holo:

Confession 5 : Today was a very satisfaying day :mare: (and therefore I saw yuri today :wub: )

Confession 6 : I probably wrote a wrong word above but meh :sachi:

Confession 7 : I'm now pretty knowledgable about favelas :wafuu:

Confession 8 : I really hope the lost data will be recovered....... but since it's because time traveling.... it means...... :conspiracy:

Confession 9 : I feel like I'm pretty close from the girl but it seems to be the same with the other 2

Confession 10 : Have a real life like that sure is nice......... but it's a different type of fulfilment than 2D life....... so I guess I'll stick around here for quite some time

PS : the original message had more emoticon but fuwa noped them so I deleted some. Sorry for the trouble Fuwa-chan :bow:

(Btw guys do you want to have update for my trip here like I did just above?)

(Btw guys do you want to have update for my trip here like I did just above?)

With more details about yuri :makina:

Confession: While the website went down during the rollback I was in the Fuwachat, and we kept chatting until the website came back because the chat is actually hosted somewhere else.

With more details about yuri :makina:

How can I do that? :michiru:

If I add detail I bet the message will be too big :makina:

Confession : yesterday I slept 6 hours, was out all dqy and yet I could only sleep 5 hours this night :vinty:

It's kind of funny since I have a sleeping sickness who make me sleep at least......... 6 hours at home..... just noticed it's almost the same xD (tought few month ago I slept 15 hours straight :amane: )

Confession: i am envy to Hanako :yumiko:

How so? Having a lifelong sleeping sickness is not as cool as people can think you know? I have to always be extra careful to not fall asleep in dangerous place, for example in town or near a road. Dealing with the treatement is a pain in the neck since you have antidepressant in it which lead to some mental unstability (+ alcool is kind of prohibed so I can drink only a little though I'm in a state akin to be drunk sometime because of the sickness but I like to drink what I like so it's still a little bothersome :amane: )

I have also to think beforehand to the next day in order to manage enough sleep. :vinty:

And hell when we arrived at Rio I got absent a moment in the aeroport and I lose the whole group x/

(Btw I'm sorry if it seem harsh I just state the fact without a hint of emotion :sachi:

In other word I don't mind and I'm not upset :mare: )