Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Uh? But you wanna hide it now and then when you two marry she finds out and then divorce but you already have children so you have to pay them money... Is that whatcha want?

But seriously, VNs are romantic and a good option. How do you think Kyousuke and Kirino from Oreimo fell in love for each other?

qlTZoZt.gif

Well, I mean, as long as you're interested in her, anyway.

Confession: I wish I had your luck with the ladies  >.>

Well she's like super cute so...

For reference: She's 3 years younger than me (she'll turn 21 this year), about 1.5 feet smaller than me, she's pretty, blonde and she has a nice figure. Did I mention she's freaking adorable too?

Confession: I wanna post her picture but I probably should respect her privacy...

Well she's like super cute so...

For reference: She's 3 years younger than me (she'll turn 21 this year), about 1.5 feet smaller than me, she's pretty, blonde and she has a nice figure. Did I mention she's freaking adorable too?

Nyan~ She seems like my osananajimi, except the latter is a b****

Hey, if you really do something, I will commend you for that. But usually, people on the internet fail right at the "doing" part.

Confession: The ball is in her park atm. We'll see how it goes. I told her I wanted to meet up as well so...

Confession 2: I have an exam tomorrow. It's late. I'm an idiot.

Confession: I wanna post her picture but I probably should respect her privacy...

Yeah...don't post her picture unless you get her permission.  I doubt you'd get in trouble legally, since you're free to post pictures of anyone online without their permission as long as it's not sex related stuff, but it's ethically wrong.

Yeah...don't post her picture unless you get her permission.  I doubt you'd get in trouble legally, since you're free to post pictures of anyone online without their permission as long as it's not sex related stuff, but it's ethically wrong.

Not in every country, i think that in France you can sue someone for use of a picture without your consent. 

Not in every country, i think that in France you can sue someone for use of a picture without your consent. 

Who gives a shit about France?

Heard that countries in the EU were better about letting their citizens have more private lives.  If only~

Let's be real here, it's not like she'd ever find out but I'd feel terribly guilty about it regardless

inb4 someone reverse images her Facebook profile and tells on you :sachi:

Props on being a nice guy, though.  Keep us informed on what's happening ^_^

Confession: I used to pick the lock to one of my high school's rooms on a regular basis.  It was the room to the tech office, which is where my group of friends hung out (we were all unofficial or official tech office helpers), and towards the end of my last school year the people that would unlock it for us didn't come by as often, so we sat outside on the cold floor until this freshman got an idea, took an awl-like device out of his backpack and pushed the thin part of the latch bolt (the part that is barely visible and on the other side in that picture) back.  The lock was old and crappy enough that apparently that was all it took to unlock it besides pushing a little on the door.  Some of my group of friends, including myself, started doing the same thing when he wasn't around.  I used a crappy pair of scissors.  People in the office figured out what we were doing (they had motion sensor cameras in there :nervous: ), but since they couldn't prove that we had technically broken in, they decided not to do anything.  They were pretty damn lucky that we were just a bunch of nerds and geeks that just wanted to get to our regular hangout, otherwise someone could have stolen a bunch of computer parts and peripherals.  The scary thing is that that type of lock was incredibly common at my school.  That was the only time I ever broke a school rule, by the way.  Thug life :makina:

Wow. I had totally forgotten it, but I used to do something really similar. I ran a club in college that had a room reserved in the campus center, and I used to have to "pick the lock" when they forgot to unlock it. "Picking the lock" involved using a plastic spoon from the cafeteria downstairs and sussing the bolt back until it opened.

Locks keep honest people honest; they do not keep actually-interested people out. If you get a bump key, you can very, very easily learn to open any tumbler lock (those extremely common ones) in a handful of seconds with no sign of forced entry... it's ludicrously easier than traditional lock-picking.

Who gives a shit about France?

Heard that countries in the EU were better about letting their citizens have more private lives.  If only~

inb4 someone reverse images her Facebook profile and tells on you :sachi:

Props on being a nice guy, though.  Keep us informed on what's happening ^_^

Maybe he can put it in a rar folder with a password, post a download link, but only give password through PM to the ones he RLY trusted.

The Chinese woman I work with has started really disliking me somewhere along the way and it makes me kind of sad because we used to get along well together. We are both foreigners in Japan so we shared lots of thoughts on how Japan differed from our home cultures. Now she always speaks to me in negatives, for example: `Didn`t you check your mail?` `Didn`t you see the notice?` `Shouldn`t you have done that already?` always in a very condescending tone. And I know when people are complaining they often use the term `always` without thinking when in actuality the person doesn`t do these things as much as they think, but I assure you recently this has become an almost 100% certainty whenever I talk to her. She also very deliberately throws me under the bus for no particular reason. I make a minor mistake, something that really didn`t make any difference in the long run, and she says `Oh don`t worry about it` to me, but then as soon as the boss would come in she always makes sure to mention the thing I slipped up on out of the blue. 

It also seems kind of mean because when she does criticize me she immediately looks for support from the other two people in the office, saying `ne?` to get them to agree with her. Neither of the others really cares about any of the small stuff she calls me out on (most of which, I should point out, are not actual mistakes but things like not having read an e-mail yet after having just barely logged into my computer for the day) so they just sort of shrug it off but it gives this bizarre sense that she`s trying to make it `them` against `me`.

If I wasn`t just a lowly contract worker about to end my contract and leave I would imagine she`s trying to make a power play to get some leverage in the company except A. like I said I`m not even in the hierarchy to begin with and I`m leaving anyway and B. there is no `up` in this particular office... she`s not going to get any pay raises or rank-ups in an office of 3 people. So I really don`t understand it.

So I`ve decided to pretend she`s being a tsundere and is really sad to see me go so she`s acting mean to try and make it easier to say good-bye to me when I leave. When I look at it like that it kind of becomes :3