Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Confession 1: After spending all morning dealing with income tax returns, I am really envious of the undoubtedly large percentage of this board that is currently thinking "Taxes? Isn't that something parents do?"

Confession 2: I get really annoyed when people misuse the word "jealous" when the correct word for what they mean is "envious".

I just recently felt the feels when tax refund   >$1k. But then again taxes probably ripped off my gross income to pieces..

Confession 1: After spending all morning dealing with income tax returns, I am really envious of the undoubtedly large percentage of this board that is currently thinking "Taxes? Isn't that something parents do?"

Confession 2: I get really annoyed when people misuse the word "jealous" when the correct word for what they mean is "envious".

Unfortunately, they are practically synonymous, so if phrased properly you can use them interchangeably. 

Confession: I like to start arguments.  It's in my nature.  I get off on other people getting overly exaggerated in an argument and I will continue it just for laughs until some third party intervenes.  It takes a lot of restraint to not go overboard on forums.

Unfortunately, they are practically synonymous, so if phrased properly you can use them interchangeably. 

Confession: I like to start arguments.  It's in my nature.  I get off on other people getting overly exaggerated in an argument and I will continue it just for laughs until some third party intervenes.  It takes a lot of restraint to not go overboard on forums.

Confession: I may actually be wrong about jealousy not being able to take on the meaning of envy, given some results from internetting, though wikipedia seems to agree with my original distinction.

Confession: Arguments over completely trivial matters are pretty much the best thing ever, as long as they don't get out of hand.

Confession: I have yet to play Steins;Gate but after watching the Anime I feel like I might go through another heart wrench.

• “Time is passing so quickly. Right now, I feel like complaining to Einstein. Whether time is slow or fast depends on perception. Relativity theory is so romantic. And so sad."

Confession: Since the age of 25, I've kept track of time through checking each morning for new wrinkles on my face.

Confession: I get extremely depressed and childishly fearful whenever I think about time passing mercilessly by. 

Confession: I've stopped wondering when the relations and connections I've made through life will disappear. I just accept that they'll all be gone soon. Based on the life expectancy, the genetic history and lifestyle of each of my family member and my dog, I've laid out the approximate date of each one that will die before me so I could prepare myself. 

Confession 1: I become bisexual through reading hentai doujins

Confession 2: Confession 1 may or may not be true'

Confession 3: Confession 2 is 60% true

Confession 4:

JK, I'm actually bi.
Pls, don't through yourselves at me, 1 at a time in an orderly fashion would be nice

Confession 1: I become bisexual through reading hentai doujins

Confession 2: Confession 1 may or may not be true'

Confession 3: Confession 2 is 60% true

Confession 4:

JK, I'm actually bi.

Pls, don't through yourselves at me, 1 at a time in an orderly fashion would be nice

*Raises hand for highfive*

Confession: Me too. xD

I prefer women though~

Haters gonna hate.  B)