Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Tent time? :makina:

Confession: I wish I could like this comment multiple times...

So... here is something.

Confession: I just got a text from that girl I had coffee with a while back, if anybody here remembers that. Well... she just texted me asking if we could ever be more than friends.

......... Fuck.

I was doing really well over the last few weeks trying to keep all of my old feelings down... but that pretty much ruined me. I'm not even sure if I want a relationship. This has thrown me straight out of the nice place I was in where I could just pretend like nobody really noticed me. For those who don't remember, she is my ex. She is the girl who I basically spent half of my high school life with, and we broke up because I had to move.

This has to be one of the more nerve-wracking feelings I have experienced in quite a bit.

Confession 2: I have no idea why I am posting about this here.

Isn't it great that you decided to out this here instead of the advice thread I created SPECIFICALLY for things like this? Oh and screw you for having a girl that actually replies back :amane:

Isn't it great that you decided to out this here instead of the advice thread I created SPECIFICALLY for things like this? Oh and screw you for having a girl that actually replies back :amane:

Screw you having girl to even send messages Q_Q

Confession: I don't even really care about looks in real life. As a moe dog I can find every girl's moe point and that's enough. So if your personality is okay and I can look at you without closing my eyes, I'm all open for you :sachi:

I'm bad at writing. Idk if I got the message through.

You should really think twice before you write something down. Your thought processes seem a bit incoherent

Confession: I found money on the ground and keep it. But other people saw it too and giving me this unpleasant stare

Confession 2: When bored I'd always read all kinds of weird stuff, but never the stuff in my schoolbooks

Confession: I would have came back sooner, but Disgaea is really too addicting for me.  I had luckily enough downloaded PPSSPP and stocked up on games the day my internet died, so I was prepared  :holo: .  I started playing it and immediately realized similarities to Bunny Black, so Eclipsed became my mage because Louise avatar, Flutterz became a warrior because he is a troll and that logic still stands, Ren became a cleric because I couldn't think of how to spell someone else's name in under 5 seconds, and Marie became a succubus because reasons... I really don't know, probably the combination of the female name and the blonde avatar she had when I first joined.  Anyway, around level 50 Flutterz became useless because we was originally a good-for-nothing, and Eclipsed got sidelined around act 4 because I made her kill 7 of the level 75 bosses you fight, bumper her from 29 to 63, when the rest of my party was level 23.  Ren got stuck at level 18 in a level 40 zone because he couldn't kill anything by being a cleric, and now marie is stuck at level 46 at the endgame levels of ~60 because she doesn't have any AoE to grind with.

TL;DR: Disgaea is addicting, and you guys seriously suck.  You're terrible, I'm never naming characters after you again.

Yay, another Disgaea fan! Unfortunately, yes, clerics are useless; you should probably cut Ren from the squad :holo: . Meanwhile, mages are both OP and easy to grind - so, appropriately enough, Eclipsed will probably continue to eclipse everybody else.

Were you serious or was that just bait?  Because either one is absolutely hilarious  xD

I was completely seriously joking. And all those Canadians were so sad... :D

Confession: I would have came back sooner, but Disgaea is really too addicting for me.  I had luckily enough downloaded PPSSPP and stocked up on games the day my internet died, so I was prepared  :holo: .  I started playing it and immediately realized similarities to Bunny Black, so Eclipsed became my mage because Louise avatar, Flutterz became a warrior because he is a troll and that logic still stands, Ren became a cleric because I couldn't think of how to spell someone else's name in under 5 seconds, and Marie became a succubus because reasons... I really don't know, probably the combination of the female name and the blonde avatar she had when I first joined.  Anyway, around level 50 Flutterz became useless because we was originally a good-for-nothing, and Eclipsed got sidelined around act 4 because I made her kill 7 of the level 75 bosses you fight, bumper her from 29 to 63, when the rest of my party was level 23.  Ren got stuck at level 18 in a level 40 zone because he couldn't kill anything by being a cleric, and now marie is stuck at level 46 at the endgame levels of ~60 because she doesn't have any AoE to grind with.

TL;DR: Disgaea is addicting, and you guys seriously suck.  You're terrible, I'm never naming characters after you again.

I can't stop laughing, you made my day after I had such a horrible day. Thank you very much~

Pro tip: Using my name is like using a cheat code. :holo: Try it next time.

But this is the thread I frequent most! Q_Q

Tent time? :makina:

This is part of the reason why I love you guys. :wahaha:

Confession: I like Vanilla better than Chocola.

Confession: I guess I like the darker features.  ^_^ Dark hair + Light eyes (or reverse) is the best combination.

Btw @Abyss, that's a fun idea. xD If I play games, I may name some people after fuwa members too.