This thread is for talking about coffee.  I know, it's a shock finding that out after reading the title.  I'm sure you were all expecting something completely different, right?

I'm more of a medium roast man myself.  I can drink coffee black, but I don't enjoy it, so I usually put in about 1/5 cream to 4/5 coffee.  I pretty much drink 1 cup a day in the mornings, otherwise I feel like crap and act like a sloth until I fully wake up.  The nice thing about having ADD is that I don't get super hyper no matter how many cups of coffee I drink.  I've had 3+ cups in one day before, and I didn't start twitching or anything; it actually made me more calm.  My favorite type of drink would have to be mochas, specifically white chocolate and peppermint mochas.  Love me some chocolate in my coffee.

Most people I know get jacked up if they drink coffee, but ADD medication basically does the same thing that caffeine does, so I'm pretty sure that's why it does nothing to me aside from preventing me from sleeping.

Really?  Not even with cream and sugar?  I like to put vanilla extract and/or cinnamon in mine, and occasionally whipped cream, if we have any.

i drink between 6-10 pots of coffee a day, i like a medium roast and i then add twice the grounds and double brew it on my machines strongest setting. i usually drink it with artificial sweetener though i also enjoy it black so the sweetener is not a must and on occasion i treat my self with flavored creamer as a dessert coffee.

I can't bring myself to like coffee. I've tried really hard once and drank 3 cups in a day when I was pretty sleep deprived and while it did help keeping me awake for a while longer the bitter taste was just never to my liking (even after adding tons of sugar)

I can deal with coffee's taste if it's mixed with something else like milk since it takes away most of that strong bitterness, but that's as far as I can appreciate it.

So yeah I can drink it if i really have to but I don't enjoy it in any particular way. I guess I'm just not meant to be a coffee person.

Or maybe i just haven't found the right coffee for me, wouldn't rule that out.

The most I drink is a cappuccino at a café or something, not a big fan of the coffee taste and trying to stay away from caffeine as much as possible.

So many people working in IT get hooked on the stuff, be it through coffee, energy drinks or similar (Club Mate being the worst offender here in Germany probably), and I don't want to be one of them.

I can't bring myself to like coffee. I've tried really hard once and drank 3 cups in a day when I was pretty sleep deprived and while it did help keeping me awake for a while longer the bitter taste was just never to my liking (even after adding tons of sugar)

I can deal with coffee's taste if it's mixed with something else like milk since it takes away most of that strong bitterness, but that's as far as I can appreciate it.

So yeah I can drink it if i really have to but I don't enjoy it in any particular way. I guess I'm just not meant to be a coffee person.

Or maybe i just haven't found the right coffee for me, wouldn't rule that out.

I drink $1 Latte's occasionally, but generally I drink Iced Coffee. If you live outside Australia it's probably not what you're thinking:

Dare_frosted.jpg

It's pretty much like bottled Chocolate/Strawberry milk, except it's coffee flavoured. These ones are made with real coffee so they have the same amount of caffiene as coffee, though there are also some that don't. I always assumed they sold coffee flavoured milk everywhere until I was told otherwise.

I drink iced coffee from time to time but I don't really like it unless it's taken to the point where it's purely sugar and milk so I don't see a point in drinking it, especially when I still feel bad afterwards.  You know what I drink? Tea.  But wait I don't drink hot tea very often, I drink ICED tea. 

iced-tea-with-lemon.jpg

But I don't just drink iced tea either, if I can, I drink DECAF iced tea.  I have the privilege of being hated by coffee lovers, tea lovers and caffeine addicts all the same time. 

I don't drink coffee regularly, usually I only drink it after a meal at a restaurant or when I'm offered one. But when I do drink a coffee I prefer a cappuccino without any added sugar. 

But if there is one thing that bugs me about coffee is when I see people add a ridiculous amount of sugar. (Which I see almost everyday after school.)

My peers add about 6-8 sachets of sugar into their coffee. Each sachet probably contains about 3 spoonfuls of sugar, so they are essentially adding 18-24 spoonfuls of sugar. It's a pet peeve of mine.

It baffles me why people wish to drink sugar with coffee, rather than coffee with some sugar.

I'm done. I'm finished. NO MORE RANTING! IT'S OVER. RANT BLOODY COMPLETE!!!!

Gee, I didn't know that coffee was this hated here.  Well, krill, looks like you and I are the odd ones out.  I know I'll never stop loving coffee, no matter how many times you tea fanatics deface this glorious thread!

Another coffee fan, black no sugar in the mornings, black no sugar with a few ice cubes after eating. But I have to say that i love bitter things and I'm addicted to caffeine, although for years does not make me anything I did not even lose any sleep.