Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Fate/Stay night Unlimited Blade Works

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Hitsugi no Chaika AVENGING BATTLE

Mushishi Zoku-Shou Second Season

Psycho Pass 2 (I need to watch 1 still, but people tell me it's good)

That's what I'll be watching at least. Everything else looks boring. I can't be the only one who thinks every new season is worse than the last. 

And hey! TRIGGER is making something new... Oh, it looks really shitty.

EDIT: Guess I should actually talk about what I think so far.

Fate/stay night UBW. I don't really have an opinion. I've always loved F/S and this is just as good as it's prequels. I'm definitely gonna keep watching this. As for Hitsugi no Chaika AB, idk. it's off to a really bad start, Chaika reeled me in on the first episode for the first season, and while I'll admit the whole anime didn't live up to it's first episode. I did enjoy myself. But something about this first episode just rubbed me the wrong way. 

Didn't watch the first ep of Grisaia, and I just started watching the first season of Psycho Pass. I'm hoping to get it done by the time the second season finishes airing. So I can move right to season two. And I'm still eagerly awaiting Mushishi.

Gundam ep 3, the pacing is way too random sometimes that it's kind of hard to keep track to.... well the actions are definitely good that's for sure.

Amagi Brilliant park episode 2! Those soundtracks are really good sometimes. The mascots are funny and cute too~

All aboard the Psycho-pass hype train choo choo. First intense episode as expected and those OP and ED songs....

Danna ga Nani ka Itteiru ka Wakaranai Ken episode 2 is.... what...

Shirobako is definitely interesting, an anime about making animes huh...

Then we have Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.... 

Uh..... 

Uhhhh..... 

Haha.... well aside the catchy OP and ED....

...I guess I'll keep an eye on this one... 

WXY5dBq.jpg

Would he/she count as a girl or a guy technically?

I was just browsing through Kissanime when I posted that.

I have to look those titles up, thanks.

The alien show I was referring to was Kiseijuu: Sei no Kakuritsu by the way. Looks like it's going to be a hit. Kind of reminds me of Tokyo Ghoul.

Ore Twintails ni Narimasu

10/10

Best plot

Charismatic setting

Such twintails

Wow

Anime of the season

So masterpiece

Well I expected nothing from it, as soon as the whole show turned into some pseudo mecha crap I knew I wasn't going to take it seriously (If I ever took it serious at all), but hey there's twintails so that's nice.

Even the protagonist turns into a twintailed cute loli.

What is there to complain about?

10/10

Best plot

Charismatic setting

Such twintails

Wow

Anime of the season

So masterpiece

Well I expected nothing from it, as soon as the whole show turned into some pseudo mecha crap I knew I wasn't going to take it seriously (If I ever took it serious at all), but hey there's twintails so that's nice.

10/10

Best plot

Charismatic setting

Such twintails

Wow

Anime of the season

So masterpiece

Just watched the first episode of Psycho-Pass 2 and I'm eager to find out where Urobutcher is going with it.

Ubukata. Urobuchi is working on the upcoming movie but not on season 2.

Ubukata is a sort of second-rate sci-fi writer for animation, but even that makes him more decent than a lot of other writers (he did Mardock Scramble (which was meh) and GitS (which was pretty good))

I think Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso has a lot of potential. So far everything seems rather classic but it's doing everything right so...

And Amagi Brilliant Park also might be going somewhere. I don't know if there will be anything significant behind this plot but at least they really nailed the right atmosphere.

And Amagi Brilliant Park also might be going somewhere. I don't know if there will be anything significant behind this plot but at least they really nailed the right atmosphere.

That's one thing that can always be expected from Shimo Fumihiko. One of the most talented writers Kyoani has for them (did work on Key adaptions, Mikakunin, and Kokoro Connect). The name alone is enough to sell an anime to me.

I've been pretty satisfied with the season so far from what I've seen.

Akatsuki no Sona had an alright first episode. Where it goes from there will only tell how much enjoyment I get out of it. Hoping it doesn't turn out to be too predictable.

Garo had a pretty cool first episode. The armor in that show looks pretty damn awesome, and besides the CGI in the first episode, I haven't really hated anything with it yet.

Kokkuri-san was a very enjoyable first episode, and probably my favorite thing besides the Fate/Stay prologue episode.

Fate/Stay was absolutely great, and I'm not surprised that it looked as good as it did because Ufotable are great

Psycho-Pass 2 had an ok first episde. Was just overly disappointing in my opinion, and it seems like it's missing something.

I usually watch as many shows in a season as I can, so I have a lot of work to do in the next couple days on catching up.

I've been pretty satisfied with the season so far from what I've seen.

Pretty satisfied?

I think this is the best season we have had in a long time.

Considering the amount of interesting shows this time.

I am following nearly double my standard amount of series this season.

Pretty satisfied?

I think this is the best season we have had in a long time.

Considering the amount of interesting shows this time.

I am following nearly double my standard amount of series this season.

I forgot to mention that I started Denki-Gai as well and that show's first episode was pretty damn bad. I just don't want to get my hopes up on this season being really good until I at least start 20 shows.

Shit, somehow I almost forgot that I watched Yowamushi's new episode as well. That might actually be near my top favorite this season.

I forgot to mention that I started Denki-Gai as well and that show's first episode was pretty damn bad. I just don't want to get my hopes up on this season being really good until I at least start 20 shows.

Shit, somehow I almost forgot that I watched Yowamushi's new episode as well. That might actually be near my top favorite this season.

i usually dont watch more than 14 and i am now at nearly double that.

The second episode was somewhat better, but Denki-gai has pretty much abandoned what seemed to be its premise (from anicharts and synopsis). I'm certainly disappointed.

I'm not sure why Myanimelist compares this with Rail wars. This anime's concept is so similar to Arakawa Under the Bridge for me.

Narcissist finds himself stuck with a bunch of weirdo inhabitants that might (in this case factually so) not be human. He also takes on the responsibility of saving their homes. 

This is listed as Comedy, Romance. I hope they don't forget the Romance element. Bootyful Kuudere Sento, Isuzu has already taken my interest. 

(episode 2)

anime-gif-anime-Amagi-brilliant-park%EF%

Database~ Living in Database whoa oh~

Episode 2 of Log Horizon, didn't expect it to be this good. Love the soundtrack, glad they kept it.

Democracy, Mr. Deluxe, De-whatitsface sauce, demi-demi, Mr. Tofu in Miso sauce. Oh God I lost my shit on these ones.

Also best scenes of the ep.

iCJyGCt.pngoXxvszh.png