Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Plot, hm? Then Akatsuni no Yona, maybe Donten ni Warau. I really like the manga of Nanatsu no Taizai, so if the adaptation is done well, it'll be a cool anime to watch.

Like Down said, Amagi Brilliant Park might be interesting, but with only one episode, who knows.

Also, I know the first two recomendations are shoujos, but pay no mind to it. They are classified like that due to being historical 'dramas' (not drama as in all tears and weird crap), but they are interesting.

I started watching Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji :D I am reading the manga and it is cute I think :D

GGO hmm couldn't really satisfy me Kirito is hmm he always manages to win at the end and final battle was not that good but happy for Sinon she became brave she will not even have to breath deeper after she sees a gun in the future :D

Can you guys suggest good new ones to me? Funny, horror, school life, mystery... I like it all :D

Why? They are classified as shoujo because they are adapted from shoujo manga. Nothing wrong with that. In fact its shoujo influences is where Akatsuki no Yona's wonderful designs and colors come from. Although the heroine's hairs are different compared with the manga. They should have been much more red.

I'm watching Idolmaster after dinner

So anyone here enjoying Denki-gai no Honya-san?

It's so far the one I like best, then again most of the stuff I have planned to watch hasn't been out.

The girls are all cute (Fu-girl best girl) and the guys all have their interesting quirks as well (aside from protag-kun who's just an otaku), I know i won't get bored of this show.

I'm watching Idolmaster after dinner

So anyone here enjoying Denki-gai no Honya-san?

It's so far the one I like best, then again most of the stuff I have planned to watch hasn't been out.

The girls are all cute (Fu-girl best girl) and the guys all have their interesting quirks as well (aside from protag-kun who's just an otaku), I know i won't get bored of this show.

Right? I was just laughing at all the ball references anyway.

When I saw Sommelier this episode I had a flashback from spring's pedophile-kun (Shirosaki)

But it seems he's more of a brother like figure to Fu-girl rather than a love interest, maybe i'm being too optimistic though.

I just kept thinking of all the Gintama jokes (How if Gintoki had golden hair the anime would be called Kintama)

I do agree there likely won't be any deep romantic plot in the anime. And you know what? I'm glad, because it really is a fun show, I don't want romance to ruin it.

Just watched SHIROBAKO

Hmmm this show caught me off guard. Honestly when I read its synopsis a month ago I thought it'd be more inclined towards a slice of life type of show with a light/comedic atmosphere but it surely didn't turn out like that.

Not that it was bad, it just wasn't what I expected at first, but it has potential so I'll keep watching.

If I had to compare it with anything I'd compare it to Hanasaku Iroha, the atmosphere is definintely similar.

Nice to see an anime focusing on the adult world too rather than a highschool setting.

It's all for the money and an excuse for fanservice.

I mean just look at what happened to Hio-chan, there was no reason for how she looked like after other than fanservice.

Same thing with Fu-girl at the end when she's just sprawling on the floor like she got gang banged.

Well overall comedy in this show is decent, they mostly go for the slapstick side of the sex jokes, kind of the opposite of Seitokai Yakuindomo, but they don't fail too hard unlike some other shows so I am satisfied.

D-frag OVA was nice

They adapted one of my favorite chapters with Noe. Sadly it looks like they won't get into the island competition, that's a shame.

But regardless, nice adaptation, was pretty fun and full of retorts as usual.

Noe is still best girl <3

She`s sixteen.

They can get married. =3

Well, I guess.

Good luck with trying to get the approval though :P