Fuwanovel Logo Contest (Voting Phase)

Nosebleed

Fuwanovel Logo Contest  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which logo should replace the forums current logo?

• Number 1
    • Number 2
    • Number 3
    • Number 4
    • Number 5
    • Number 6
    • Number 7
    • Number 8
    • Number 9

This poll is closed to new votes

I just want to say.... I absolutely love the work done on number 2.

Even though its not what I voted for, it felt a crime to not give 2 the respect it deserves.

I told you, you're too fickle. You keep jumping about between the various numbers, and yet, you try to keep your integrity (or what of it you still posses) intact.

That said, yes... Whomever worked on 2 did a terrific job.

Bellow is a master plan to take over the voting process. No mods allowed.

If I were to influence the results of nº1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 they'd all be nullified, it's brilliant! Everyone, go vote on 1 right now!

I was torn between 5 and 7, but went with 5 in the end. Sorry to all of you 7 supporters :P

That's... that's a terrible stab in the knee.

It's simply foul that you'd choose those imperialists over the plebeians...  *sob sob*

But I'll keep my composure, apology accepted.

I'll just... go to bed and... cry... all night.

I told you, you're too fickle. You keep jumping about between the various numbers, and yet, you try to keep your integrity (or what of it you still posses) intact.

That said, yes... Whomever worked on 2 did a terrific job.

Bellow is a master plan to take over the voting process. No mods allowed.

If I were to influence the results of nº1,2,3,4,5,6,8,9 they'd all be nullified, it's brilliant! Everyone, go vote on 1 right now!

That's... that's a terrible stab in the knee.

It's simply foul that you'd choose those imperialists over the plebeians...  *sob sob*

But I'll keep my composure, apology accepted.

I'll just... go to bed and... cry... all night.

Don't worry, you won't be crying for long, I'm sending the men out with the black bag, its time to make you disappear >.>

The popcorn has overloaded our servers. Further popcorn may destroy Fuwanovel forever.

Please try to stay in the realm of the topic at hand.

And... Good luck to everybody!

Edited by Tay

Note to self: If I ever want to commit cyber terrorism against Fuwanovel, post lots of popcorn.

Anyway, I wonder what the logo cabal's pick will be assuming #5 wins and #7 becomes the runner-up.

I assume that it the final choice would counter-balance the loliness that currently presides, in contrast to my interests. But I'm not in the super secret conspiracy logo group, so whatevs. -.-

Note to self: If I ever want to commit cyber terrorism against Fuwanovel, post lots of popcorn.

I assume that it the final choice would counter-balance the loliness that currently presides, in contrast to my interests. But I'm not in the super secret conspiracy logo group, so whatevs. -.-

Contrast the loliness? That means vote for the Free banner!

Contrast the loliness? That means vote for the Free banner!

Yes, please do. 

But look! Your vote is currently for number 5, you wouldn't want to damage your, oh so precious, integrity would you? Better change to 8, right?

Please try to stay in the realm of the topic at hand.

I can't help but notice that ever since the admin showed up not even some of the more... insistent voters (babiker), spoke up again.

Did you... coerce them?  :o

I was personally dealing with Kendjin's men in black so I couldn't do anything for a while. But now I'm back! 

You know what I call this? Oppression! Oppression I say! 

------------------------------Off-Topic--------------------------------

Please vote for whichever number you want, as long as it's not any other than 7  :D

I find the amount of blue names on #5 kinda frightening. The day Tay falls into the hands of the lolicons I'm gonna be in a serious pinch :ph34r:

I am still waiting for Tay's vote on #5, I think he is just saving his vote for the last moment :)

I can't help but notice that ever since the admin showed up not even some of the more... insistent voters (babiker), spoke up again.

Nah I was just sleeping

You know what surprised me the most, is that Shinku's logo hardly got any likes on the last page. But now (BOOM) their overflowing with votes

You know Steve, your gonna have to teach me some of your advertising "methods" (cough cough\brain washing  \cough cough) when this is over ;)

Number 5! Shinku <3

Wow, maybe they do have hearts after all :Kappa:

You know what surprised me the most, is that Shinku's logo hardly got any likes on the last page. But now (BOOM) their overflowing with votes

Lot of those people that voted are not the big like system users (it was there from the beginning but barely anyone used it, if I give 2 or 3 likes per week its already a lot for my standards :)) The people around Ren and such use it the most.

You know Steve, your gonna have to teach me some of your advertising "methods" (cough cough\brain washing  \cough cough) when this is over ;)

I don't need to advertise, I just made what I knew people would love and they ended up loving it. You cannot deny my gods :)

Maybe we are not so big outside, but here on Fuwa lot of people believe in Mare and Shinku so its only natural to get votes for her.

As for a method, you can try this:

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5663-how-to-become-fuwafamous/

I can confirm it works 100% of the time.

The reason for it is that when I started here in 2012 I have began my quest to spread the loli love and as time went on I taught more and more people about lolis to the point that they themselves were teaching other newcomers about lolis - at that point I was able to relax and just enjoy seeing how other people spread lolis instead of me. There are people who resisted and keep resisting to this day, but there isn't that many of them. And the newcomers are instantly approached by my acolytes and taught the correct way of loli.

So yes, you can even see in my intro post that I was hoping that people will not bash me for being a lolicon - and now I turned it around that people might frowned upon you when you are not a lolicon.

You are experiencing spread of a new loli faith in real time, you should be proud you are able to witness such a moment, legends will be told about it in the future, people will sing songs that I sang before. :P:MareWish::Kappa:

RIP Aaeru, but we now have a new cult leader :Kappa:

And the newcomers are instantly approached by my acolytes and taught the correct way of loli.

You are experiencing spread of a new loli faith in real time, you should be proud you are able to witness such a moment, legends will be told about it in the future, people will sing songs that I sang before. :P:MareWish::Kappa:

Dude, calm your horses. It's just a matter of choice and opinion... (but then again, I was ranting like a preacher earlier, so I suppose I don't have much of a right to comment..)

But you really have succeeded in turning the mainstream opinion of lolis on Fuwa, I'll give you credit for that. But remember, opinions always change...

I'm going for number Seven.  It's a close match between that and Five, but we already had a HoshiMemo character for the previous one.  Variety is key, you know~

I question your definition of 'close'...

Wow, maybe they do have hearts after all :Kappa:

Nononono, after seeing we were onto them, they simply sent a brainwashed zombie to give us a false idea.

Do you actually think that anyone that votes on number 5 would have human emotion?

They just snicker at us from afar, in their 1st place spotlight.  :(

Only 1h25 left to vote! Those who were withholding their votes, it's time.

Btw Nosebleed had some urgent stuff to attend to IRL so I'll be in charge for the closure of the topic. Not gonna tamper with the votes, I promise >_>