I need your opinions

poof

Am I the only one who played Sengoku Rance because I liked the strategy aspect? :D

Well I think you should search the vndb or some review sites and look at every game. What do you feel when you read the tags, description etc. 
We can give you suggestions of course but that is a personal opinion. Everyone got different tastes.

You are the only one who can make a decision. You maybe like Yandere while everyone else just despise it like the plague. A bad example I know. :)

If you give us some hints of what you may like/dislike we maybe can give you a better suggestion from that I would say. 

Look at all dat hentai. Someone's set for a while. Mwhahaha. ^_^

I need them... for world peace...

Am I the only one who played Sengoku Rance because I liked the strategy aspect? :D

Well I think you should search the vndb or some review sites and look at every game. What do you feel when you read the tags, description etc. 

We can give you suggestions of course but that is a personal opinion. Everyone got different tastes.

You are the only one who can make a decision. You maybe like Yandere while everyone else just despise it like the plague. A bad example I know. :)

If you give us some hints of what you may like/dislike we maybe can give you a better suggestion from that I would say. 

anything that has a good story... dont care what kind of story aslong as its good... :D

tbh, if it were me, I'd just buy another external hard drive and put everything on it...

space is not an issiue... i just wanna know what ppl think about these titles since i  only DLed them last week so i dont know anything about them...

oh harem party brings back memories xD

i say delete every nukige they are waste of space really

Yea i agree with this mostly the only nukiage i keep around is Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~. Its just so awesome i cant uninstall it i just cant...

No. I thought it offered a solid, turn-based strategy gaming experience, and I quite enjoyed it. But I'm quite fond of TBS games in general.

EDIT: @Threadstarter: Personally, I wouldn't delete anything until I try them. You've already downloaded them all, so may as well...

Yea i agree with this mostly the only nukiage i keep around is Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~. Its just so awesome i cant uninstall it i just cant...

welp... good thing i know a thing or two about registry and batch scripting... i made every VN on my list portable!! xD

oh harem party brings back memories xD

i say delete every nukige they are waste of space really

I dont really know whats nukige and whats what on my list... and i dont trust vndb tags...

can you pls name them for me?? :)

No. I thought it offered a solid, turn-based strategy gaming experience, and I quite enjoyed it. But I'm quite fond of TBS games in general.

EDIT: @Threadstarter: I wouldn't delete anything until I try them. You've already downloaded them all, so may as well...

yep, thats what im doing... but this might take awhile.... O.o

I dont really know whats nukige and whats what on my list... and i dont trust vndb tags...

can you pls name them for me?? :)

boobwars,boobwars2,SSSS,sexy demon transformation,throbb,harem party<---(my first VN),bazooka cafe,eroge!<----(it's a good fap material xD) that's pretty much every nukige i know

you into pregnant women?

I can't say much since I only read four of those, but Grisaia no Kajitsu and Cross Channel are good ones, I'm currently reading Ayakashibito and it's legit as fuck so far, now for Yandere... It ain't that good of a novel IMO and the MC made it even worse, if you want to delete something, I'd say fuck Yandere.

EDIT: @Threadstarter: Personally, I wouldn't delete anything until I try them. You've already downloaded them all, so may as well...

Sounds good. TBS <3

I agree with Rooke otherwise. You should at least try every game. Just fast skip it if you aren't that interested. A nukige is much about what you like/fetish. If you know what you like you should instead search for that kind of game. But you should at least try every game. 

Personal opinion is that you know if you want to play a game or not. 

So I downloaded everything on my VN backlog(xept for clannad , still waiting for the HD release) last week and im preparing for archiving them... But i cant  help but think that some of this games are just a waste of space and time...

2d1oh7o.png

please tell me what you do not want on this list and why...

kthxbye~...

I know this feeling.

Too much stock game suck.

How I personally take care of it? For those I dont have any info about, look at the rank at VNDB. If it's below 8, delete it.

Ai Yori Aoshi (loved the anime, VN is a waste of time)

Bazooka Cafe

Eroge!

Throb!

Cat Girl Alliance

Kozukuri Banchou

Swan Song

Professor Cherry

Sexy Demon

Conquering the Queen

Koi Iro Chu! Lips

Princess Waltz

SSSS

Delete these, if you want to save space.

Delete all these except Swan Song! Swan Song is probably one of the best English translated VNs there are. Clephas is just biased since he has a pet-peeve against multiple perspective story telling (which Swan Song does).

I'd remove the following:

Bazooka Cafe

Eroge

My Girlfriend is the President + Fandisc

Steins;Gate

Throb

Yukkuri Panic

Boob Girls

Cat Girl Alliance

Da capo

Escalation

Harem Party