Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

I did Amane first and think her route is the best. Then did Yumiko's and liked her as a character the most. I think it only matters if you end up doing someone 4th or 5th.

I actually agree with you a lot. My order was Yumiko > Sachi > Amane > MIchiru. And I ended up liking Yumiko as a a character the best and Amane's route for me had a huge lasting effect. the only difference is that overall route+character sachi is my favorite her entire story hit me hard.

Because there actually is? She tends to act 'cool' in the other routes, something she doesn't do in her own.

She's pretty dere in Sachi's route and later in Michirus.

Michiru admitted she was a professional Tsundere and everyone else called her a natural.

But yeah, she becomes kind of a freaky house wife in her route :P.

How do you guys manage to do other routes with such ease though ?

After I fell in love with yumiko I swear there was only one way

Well I thoroughly enjoy playing every route of a VN and all endings because I like to know the whole story and some nuances that might have escaped me otherwise. Although it can be a little pointless on my part since I'm a very forgetful person so after a week or two I've forgotten a lot of the plot. But it is fulfilling nonetheless knowing every character and their story, how they came to be, etc. I tend to think of them as real people making it more and more fun to try to know about them.

Edited by madvanced

Well I thoroughly enjoy playing every route of a VN and all endings because I like to know the whole story and some nuances that might have escaped me otherwise. Although it can be a little pointless on my part since I'm a very forgetful person so after a week or two I've forgotten a lot of the plot. But it is fulfilling nonetheless knowing every character and their story, how they came to be, etc. I tend to thibk of them as real people making it more and more fun to try to know about them.

I admire that. I basically look at the characters personalities and base my route choice off that. Not a good thing to do on my part.

I admire that. I basically look at the characters personalities and base my route choice off that. Not a good thing to do on my part.

Thanks, but I do it also because I'm afraid of misjudging a character. Chiruchiru was one of them, I actually liked her character much more than I though I would after finishing her route and getting to know her story. I think it's par for the course to have more than that superficial shell by the characters in these well written and well executed VNs.

Thanks, but I do it also because I'm afraid of misjudging a character. Chiruchiru was one of them, I actually liked her character much more than I though I would after finishing her route and getting to know her story. I think it's par for the course to have more than that superficial shell by the characters in these well written and well executed VNs.

You have a brilliant point. Prejudice play a big part in the selection of routes in my opinion. I keep on reminding myself that it is wrong and try to approach other routes with the hope that I will love them as much as I loved my initial choice.

You have a brilliant point. Prejudice play a big part in the selection of routes in my opinion. I keep on reminding myself that it is wrong and try to approach other routes with the hope that I will love them as much as I loved my initial choice.

I personally think that sometimes even if a particular route started on a bad foot or it's inexplicably long it can redeem itself. I try to approach it as best I can. Well it certainly is a good way of approaching VNs in my personal opinion but it can be a pain in the ass sometimes.

How do you guys manage to do other routes with such ease though ?

After I fell in love with yumiko I swear there was only one way

i personally saved the best for last and that was my yumiko  :wub:

also we're doing a pretty good job keeping this thread alive

all hail the goddess yumiko!

Yumiko deserves all the love she can get!!

And i know when the anime airs and SHE WILL BE LOVED...

AND SHE WILL... BE LOVED...LOVED...LOVED....LOVED.

another hardcore yumiko lover! welcome on board my friend!

and your absolutely right! yumiko deserves all the love in the world!

yea we're taking things to the next level 

How about The Boxcutter Cult?  That sounds interesting.

Sub-branch

Yumiko's Box Cutting INC.

bloody-boxcutter-28780616.jpg

- Quality Box Cutters

- Professional training courses on box cutting (Boxes, hair cuts, combat etc.)

- Box cutters sent straight to your victims' homes

-Get a Yumiko signed box cutter (real signature by Mr Moegii)