Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

aaaaand you just spoiled rakuen

Tsk, tsk, tsk. You muppet!

It became a spoiler as soon as you told us where it's from! For all people knew, it could have been drawn by him, it could have been a random image from one of the side stories or it could have been something completely irrelevant; for example, the anime.

It became a spoiler as soon as you told us where it's from! For all people knew, it could have been drawn by him, it could have been a random image from one of the side stories or it could have been something completely irrelevant; for example, the anime.

すまなかった

What are you talking about? Of course I drew the damn thing. :P

I've seen the picture floating on the web for awhile now. I'm trying to guess if it's from the first game when she made her escape.

I think it's obvious to most people who played Amane's route to know she survived.

The thing is, I have no clue and can only make guesses, so it's more of anticipation for me than a spoiler.

Come on man ... what the fuck. I haven't played the game and now I know somethings from that picture -_-;; there's no clear warning that says (Spoiler for Sequel) or whatever ...

If you payed attention in Angelic Howl it should be no surprise. To those who've played Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu;

It is

very STRONGLY implied that she used the carrot trick to fake her death, it involves deconstructing a number of objects and rearranging them so that they give the illusion of increase in amount. She vaguely told this to Amane as they were escaping. In order to do this trick, she needs to give up something to give the illusion that there were actually 1 more corpse than there really is. It's safe to say if she were to appear again she'd probably lost a limb or two.

Also, she's in the bloody cover of the sequel.

If you payed attention in Angelic Howl it should be no surprise. To those who've played Amane's route in Grisaia no Kajitsu;

It is

very STRONGLY implied that she used the carrot trick to fake her death, it involves deconstructing a number of objects and rearranging them so that they give the illusion of increase in amount. She vaguely told this to Amane as they were escaping. In order to do this trick, she needs to give up something to give the illusion that there were actually 1 more corpse than there really is. It's safe to say if she were to appear again she'd probably lost a limb or two.

Also, she's in the bloody cover of the sequel.

What Vn is this ?

Dammit. That VN will take forever to translate. :(

it's not very long compared to the first game,the size of the script for grisaia no kajitsu is 3.73MB while meikyuu is 1.83MB

too bad koestl won't be working on it for a while,we're better off learning japanese really

it's not very long compared to the first game,the size of the script for grisaia no kajitsu is 3.73MB while meikyuu is 1.83MB

too bad koestl won't be working on it for a while,we're better off learning japanese really

I struggle to find time bro :(. It really looks like that is the only way.

I've seen the picture floating on the web for awhile now. I'm trying to guess if it's from the first game when she made her escape.

I think it's obvious to most people who played Amane's route to know she survived.

The thing is, I have no clue and can only make guesses, so it's more of anticipation for me than a spoiler.

Yeah. But the hook, do you see that? Obviously now I'm getting ideas and such. I already know that

she survived.

I just didn't appreciate the big spoiler and no warning. I'm done with this thread. It was fun until a certain point. :/

Yeah. But the hook, do you see that? Obviously now I'm getting ideas and such. I already know that

she survived.

I just didn't appreciate the big spoiler and no warning. I'm done with this thread. It was fun until a certain point. :/

As DimDito pointed out, she's obviously going to appear again in the sequel, it's not like you spoiled yourself rotten. It is true that huge image is a spoiler to anyone who has played through Amane's route. Especially the following comments.

I would recommend that the thread creator post a spoiler warning in the title or the OP.

she survived.

Ideas about what, exactly? You're right, I should apologize. I'm sorry, though from a deeper place in my heart I sincerely think that image reveals nothing about the plot apart from what you know already. And thanks to the popularity of the game, even when you type something Kazuki related on google images it would reveal not even a quarter the amount of her CGs in the sequels. But here's the hard truth; you're bound to see at least one of them before the game will ever be translated.

I would recommend that the thread creator post a spoiler warning in the title or the OP.

I never knew the OP could do that. That meikyuu thing was entirely on me, this thread is supposed to be about kajitsu. Still, if Ogi san would so kindly do, since the thread is obviously spoiler for grisaia no kajitsu.

• 3 weeks later...

It was a good route overall, her dere side was awesome. Regarding the bad end, I saw it as bad because in a way her inner problems were never really overcome, she never met her father nor did she knew anything about him, she just ran away has always. But god she almost gave me diabetes, in a good way of course. Sachi's route is a good one if you're looking for feels.

I've been playing sachi's route and to be honest it's not as good XD

It was a good route overall, her dere side was awesome. Regarding the bad end, I saw it as bad because in a way her inner problems were never really overcome, she never met her father nor did she knew anything about him, she just ran away has always. But god she almost gave me diabetes, in a good way of course. Sachi's route is a good one if you're looking for feels.

well it's true it was emotional but not to the point where i'll shed some tears

btw a new chapter of the manga has been released  

I personally can't care for the manga, forced routes and whatnot. Mangas based on LNs are ok, but on VNs no thank you.

It's been a few moons since I posted here.

I'd like to light some candles and offer a sacrificial fuwanovel member on her alter AKA her biggest fan.

*Swings a tied up HMN onto a slab of rock*

*Hums the sacred anthem of Mihama Academy*

i don't see how me being a sacrifice relates to praising our goddess yumiko XD

but damn right i'm her biggest fan!