Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Lol I see now. :o now that you mentioned it her reaction was So kawaii, dammit, Everything she does is so damn kawaaii XDDD

:wub:  ^_^

Meogii you need to calm down, breathe slowly, else you're going to replay Yumiko's route. I know you like her but calm down.

Meogii you need to calm down, breathe slowly, else you're going to replay Yumiko's route. I know you like her but calm down.

meogii is just stating the truth everything yumiko does is cute :wub: 

we're hardcore yumiko  lovers here madvanced!! you should get used to this :P

Oooo, those be fightin' words thurr. Hold on, let me grab my cellphone before a fight breaks out.

What? I don't think they are.

After all, I'm fairly sure Meogii and HMN have called Yumiko 'Kami-sama' more than once, and now they're coming up with a name for their group. It's a plain fact. ;P

Furthermore, it's not like I dislike Yumiko, I've posted in the earlier pages of this thread.

What? I don't think they are.

After all, I'm fairly sure Meogii and HMN have called Yumiko 'Kami-sama' more than once, and now they're coming up with a name for their group. It's a plain fact. ;P

Furthermore, it's not like I dislike Yumiko, I've posted in the earlier pages of this thread.

Sounds questionable. 'Guys should probably hold up Tiagofvarela in the room for investigating. 

Yumiko is the reason I keep reading visual novels!

So what do you say taco, wanna join?

Wait, why am I the only one getting posed with this question while everyone else just naturally fell in? Lol

Lol because once we realised everyone fell in naturally we decided to make the joining process official ;3

Sounds questionable. 'Guys should probably hold up Tiagofvarela in the room for investigating. 

Wait, why am I the only one getting posed with this question while everyone else just naturally fell in? Lol

I guess because I was smooth enough to join the thread but not playing favorites yet. Or it can be that Meogii really wants you.

maybe i should....

because you're the only one how hasn't realized how awesome our kami-sama is!

I know this is meant to be a Yumiko praise thread, however as far as "main heroines" go (which is what Yumiko is considered) her route was rather disappointing imo. Not that its all bad, it definitely is still better than Michirus Route.

I found them to be on the same level, in my personal opinion. At this moment without ranking Amane since I'm still playing her route I've put in my personal ranking, Michiru's, Yukiko's and Sachi's routes on the same level with Makina's slightly above them.

What made it disappointing?

I'm going to put this in spoiler text so I can point everything out, 

First of all, the Bodyguard spiel could have been handled better it felt like something out of a Shouen, the entire Ichigaya trailing Yuuji and Yumiko seemed rather half assed, while the flash back was good it was't great Angelic Howl handled the flash back much better, as did Makina's route, the chasing down a plane and throwing a frozen turkey at a Jet Engine was also just stupid, I mean it wasn't all bad, at least it was better than a fake tsundere, shitty pretend dating, a dead cat, and a split personality that gets reduced to a imaginary friend in the sequels thing so there is that.