Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

i don't believe you

giphy.gif

but seriously i need to read Grisaia no Kajitsu everyone seems to love it

Not everyone... I still don't get it why Grisaia is soooo praised. Perhaps it isn't the kind of story i like but for me it is simply average and in many aspects overblown.

Greetz

Not everyone... I still don't get it why Grisaia is soooo praised. Perhaps it isn't the kind of story i like but for me it is simply average and in many aspects overblown.

Greetz

honestly i'm no fan of the protagonist i just don't like the whole badass thing you know the secret agent stuff. But then again if i read it for myself my tune may change

i don't believe you

so you're questioning meogii's faith in yumiko that shall not be accepted xD

but yeah  everyone have their personal opinion on the VN but the majority happens to love it

so you're questioning meogii's faith in yumiko that shall not be accepted xD

but yeah  everyone have their personal opinion on the VN but the majority happens to love it

i don't believe you

giphy.gif

lol jk but yeah.... i might like it but all need to do is read first lol

If you find it satisfying I'm happy for you ;) but for me it was not so. At first I also don't like the protagonist and like you i dislike the whole secret agent stuff/setting. The storytelling itself was, for me, at a lot of point simply over the top.

Greetz

What exact quality do you find the most charming concerning yumiko ?

Well I'll usurp this question. For me it was that even in her cold tone, if pushed she could somewhat show that she would have an awesome dere side. Also, that scene by the mirror, my god was it awesome.

Well I'll usurp this question. For me it was that even in her cold tone, if pushed she could somewhat show that she would have an awesome dere side. Also, that scene by the mirror, my god was it awesome.

lol you enjoyed that scene ? I found it quite funny to be honest