Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Yumiko's father is just like his father, but the way the game tells it is basicly ''You will be the bad guy''.

This is a very interesting perspective. But I don't think there would be any other "bad guy" if it had not been for that. In this case I do not think the antagonist was well mended into the story, felt kinda rushed to be honest. And most of the time the progression did not even make sense !! loll dammit here I go pointing out all the route's flaws. 

4a43f1deb8.gif

loll dammit here I go pointing out all the route's flaws. 

4a43f1deb8.gif

Nonononono, bad thread creator. Read the title you wrote, k?

"Yumiko Sakaki routepraise thread?"

Since we're here to praise the route, I'll say that I'm one of the few fans of both endings. I really liked how they didn't even care about the bad ending in this route.

The first time Sasaki's father was introduced in her route there was this silly music playing in the background. I don't think we were ever supposed to take him seriously. The whole route was cliche. It reminded of the 90's Jet Li The Defender (yes I'm old.)

hqdefault.jpg

Yuuji and Yumiko almost play the exact same role as these two.

Nonononono, bad thread creator. Read the title you wrote, k?

"Yumiko Sakaki routepraise thread?"

Since we're here to praise the route, I'll say that I'm one of the few fans of both endings. I really liked how they didn't even care about the bad ending in this route.

I opted for the good ending out of fear. I really do not like bad endings :(. Even though you all say it is not really a bad ending I don't think I'll be comfortable.

But why did it feel so good at the same time ?! :(

because yumiko is kami-sama.

the more reason i think her route is the true route she's the face of grisaia and she's so loved by the creators because as you pointed out she didn't even have a bad end

I opted for the good ending out of fear. I really do not like bad endings :(. Even though you all say it is not really a bad ending I don't think I'll be comfortable.

i said this before but i'll say it again it's not even bad moegii-san,they just decide not to face her father.end.

i said this before but i'll say it again it's not even bad moegii-san,they just decide not to face her father.end.

That to me feels very anti climatic. So can't one argue that because of all the effort made to stop Yumiko's father, is it not a bad ending because the player choose to abandon that option ?

That to me feels very anti climatic. So can't one argue that because of all the effort made to stop Yumiko's father, is it not a bad ending because the player choose to abandon that option ?

when you choose not to face him,the next scene shows yumiko and yuuji with his newborn son and if i remember correctly he says "i wish someday i have the courage to face him and show him his grandchild" or sth along these lines,is that considered bad in your opinion?

when you choose not to face him,the next scene shows yumiko and yuuji with his newborn son and if i remember correctly he says "i wish someday i have the courage to face him and show him his grandchild" or sth along these lines,is that considered bad in your opinion?

Her father also

disowns her, if I remember correctly. It's...weird, to be honest. Very anticlimactic. I like the good end better.

Her father also

disowns her, if I remember correctly. It's...weird, to be honest. Very anticlimactic. I like the good end better.

The good end

Sure you're rich, but it also has her flying and tending to business all over the place. As happy as they try to make it, their family isn't together a whole lot.

The bad end

At least here with Yumiko as a house wife, she'll be able to spend more time with the kid and he'll grow up healthy. Yuuji won't get bored and go out looking for an affair. /Shrug

The good end

Sure you're rich, but it also has her flying and tending to business all over the place. As happy as they try to make it, their family isn't together a whole lot.

The bad end

At least here with Yumiko as a house wife, she'll be able to spend more time with the kid and he'll grow up healthy. Yuuji won't get bored and go out looking for an affair. /Shrug

so you're saying even her good end is bad :o you know i never looked at her good end from that perspective... 

No not at all.

Themoreyouknow.jpg

Admittedly the endings were still conclusive, especially compared to a certain other route.

kirino__s_tong_by_fraiseberry-d3ev74h.pn

No not at all.

right? they didn't even bother making a bad end for her which is very disappointing...

I'm not talking about the actual story here. I'm deeper than that. I'm talking about how it could be argued that not going after her father would be such a letdown in some people's eyes. this could be for a number of reasons, for instance, some may feel the guy was a complete ass and he should be brought to justice.. see my point ?