Yumiko Sakaki route praise thread?

Am I the only one who didn't get worked up about her route in the anime adaptation? ALL HAIL YUMIKO! :wub:

But it could be better if there was more of her :P

I recommend you try the original game if you haven't already. Alternatively, you will soon be able to buy it, or, kickstart it.

I honestly don't know what to think of the anime adaptation. I found it funny, but I'm not sure that was the objective.

Ahhh, having 1k+ posts is just so great.  My quality of life in general greatly improved once I hit that milestone.  I was able to taste purple.

so you acquire super powers after reaching 1K of posts? interesting

HMN: Quantity<Jealousy

what? me? jealous? no not at all....

Am I the only one who didn't get worked up about her route in the anime adaptation? ALL HAIL YUMIKO! :wub:

But it could be better if there was more of her :P

to tell the truth,that episode trolled me....

not only it was rushed but, i thought yumiko was gone forever ;_;

I recommend you try the original game if you haven't already. Alternatively, you will soon be able to buy it, or, kickstart it.

I honestly don't know what to think of the anime adaptation. I found it funny, but I'm not sure that was the objective.

I actually finished the trilogy. I don't know maybe that was just in my case or I couldn't care less about the anime adaptation since I had a nice amount of Yumiko already. ^_^

What if you find out that your favorite character // Waifu is made to look like a guy ?

you know,you have a pretty good god damned point.

but yeah,i said i'm going to watch it regardless if it was good or bad,never had high expectations in the first place..

you know,you have a pretty good god damned point.

but yeah,i said i'm going to watch it regardless if it was good or bad,never had high expectations in the first place..

:( Me not even gonna try

i stopped when i saw them adapting Michiru first,i'm not interested in her route and then after that i saw a bit of Yumiko's episode....god its an abomination :(

May Peace be with you :'(

I have very low standards for adaptations. As in, "so long as I see my favourite characters animated and in-character, everything's fine".

I really need to adopt that level of standards for anime adaptions.  I get irked if they change major events, which of course they always do, and even then, if they change certain aspects of the characters I get pretty irritated.  I just shouldn't watch anime adaptions, I guess.

I can't believe you guys are actually watching the Anime adaptation.. After what HMN said. I don't think I'll be watching it any time soon.

Not even gonna bother with it; I tried the manga, and that was bad enough.  I can't bare to see anything else that is just as bad, or possibly even worse.