What's your favourite type of heroine?

Mr Poltroon

• 2 weeks later...

OI!!!!!! what with the bleh????

u dont know how awesome traps is!!!

I also happen to know that awesomeness. Regardless, I like heroines that go full dere, it doesn't matter what is their prefix but dere is always nice. Also Amane's horny onee-chan archetype from Grisaia isn't half bad.

The derailment is strong here.

tumblr_n9ltu7DLPC1slv5gyo3_500.gif

Just had to use this gif :P

My favorite type of heroine would have to be genki characters who keep a hard working trait. They just keep me from being bored and match my energetic personality as well.

A close second comes modern tsunderes with a prominent dere side. Basically the ones with cute reactions that end up with them saying "________ for you or anything". (Well, cute IMO)

My procilivities when it comes to heroines is consistently proving inconsistent. After starting with Hanako's route in KS, I thought I'd be very much inclined toward such a distinct type of character, but with some experience, there doesn't seem to be any pattern (with the exception of lolis, of course -_-). Perhaps I just like a character with more than two dimensions, merely for the sake of being realistic. If anyone's ever played Analogue: A Hate Story, I think Hyun-ae is a good example (<-- avatar); she can be serious, cheerful, sad, tsun, dere, et cetera. I simply don't want a character who fits into one label.

I have a rather wide range of likes:

Lolis, they are the law and justice, I don't need to elaborate here. 

Tsunderes, I like most in general, preferably the classical ones where they slowly open up. Most recent one would me Shigure from Izayoi no Fortuna. I used to like the Shana clones but since that type got so overused so it has gotten old. 

Imoutos/Little Sisters, as long as they are not madly in love with their onii-chan for no good reason or max-dere at the beginning and they are good with me. Bonus points if they are Blood Related, Tsundere, or has a teasing personality.

Childhood Friends/Osananajimis, the kind you can trust the most (90% of the time, at least in a VN).

My favorite would be the kind that has some sort of "special relationship" with the MC, such as spiritual contract, familiar-type connection, platonic life partnership, etc where it mostly surpasses even family and childhood friend relationships.

Hmmm...gotta say, until Hoshimemo I wasn't all that big on tsunderes, but Komomo grew on me.  I don't have that strong of a preference for them, but I most definitely prefer them to kuuderes or derederes.

I guess I tend to like outgoing heroines, like Asuho, (Hoshimemo) or Sachi (Grisaia) after she's free from being stuck in maid mode.  I'm also a sucker for shy girls.

• 2 weeks later...