Moe anime: Like or dislike?

Niko

Examples:

1) Lucky Star

2) Kiniro Mosaic

Are you a fan of "Moe" anime? Dislike it? Explain your reasoning!

Yeah, I truly am. Moe anime give off a severly happy vibe that makes me smile when watching. Though, some are better than others obviously.

Of course needless to say I am a moe fan.

Stuff like K-on is like a drug to me.

I enjoy slice of life moe blobs with all girls plot the most.

Kiniro Mosaic, Yuru Yuri, Non Non Biyori, A Chanel, Kanamemo,

Azumanga Daioh, and the list goes on..

For me these types of shows just brighten up my day and put a smile on my face every time. Of course they can still fail but usually they don't disappoint me.

The more moe the better for me.

Of course this only applies to "cute girls doing cute things" shows.

If there's a male protagonist that's already a huge turn off and more moe might not be the solution.

Of course needless to say I am a moe fan.

Stuff like K-on is like a drug to me.

I enjoy slice of life moe blobs with all girls plot the most.

Kiniro Mosaic, Yuru Yuri, Non Non Biyori, A Chanel, Kanamemo,

Azumanga Daioh, and the list goes on..

For me these types of shows just brighten up my day and put a smile on my face every time. Of course they can still fail but usually they don't disappoint me.

The more moe the better for me.

Of course this only applies to "cute girls dojng cute things" shows.

If there's a male protagonist that's already a huge turn off and more moe might not be the solution.

I like the way you think.

Though, the rabbit anime IMO is a bit weak.

MOE4LIFE.

Any time a moe anime airs, it's a must watch for me, definitely one of my favorite genres (when talking average enjoyment)

If I had to list a top 3

1. A Channel

2. K-On

3. Yuru Yuri

I really need to watch Hidamari Sketch and Tamako Market still though.

I actually don't like the moe style as much as the other drawing styles that anime has to offer but it doesn't mean I dont like it. Just not as much. However the atmosphere is just so happy sometimes that I watch it anyway just because.

Any time a moe anime airs, it's a must watch for me, definitely one of my favorite genres (when talking average enjoyment)

If I had to list a top 3

1. A Channel

2. K-On

3. Yuru Yuri

I really need to watch Hidamari Sketch and Tamako Market still though.

I haven't finished A-Channel yet. I wish crunchyroll had it ,_,

I don't dislike moe anime like Non Non Biyori. But I do dislike moe blobs, I still watch them from time to time though.

Posting without anything moe in the post feels weird so...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L5YVQZkt_os

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=arHScKcm4hU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duQjz_LXC94

I just can't seem to get into those "cute-girls-doing-cute-things" kind of anime. I've tried watching K-On, Nichijou and Acchi Kocchi, but I don't find them enjoyable, although I really want to enjoy. But because my friend constantly pestered my to watch Non Non Biyori, I eventually gave in and gave the genre another chance. And what do you know, I absolutely loved it to death. I don't know why, but I guess it just clicked with me in some way or another. I'm going to give GochiUsa a shot when it finishes airing, hope I'll enjoy it too.

From the titles and descriptions I'm seeing, I don't think I've ever watched anything like that.  I generally either prefer something dark and twisted, like Serial Experiments Lain or something absurd, like To Love-ru.  I also like anime/manga that make you think, like Liar Game.  But just cute girls doing cute things?  I probably wouldn't enjoy that much.  Not as the primary focus anyway.  

From the titles and descriptions I'm seeing, I don't think I've ever watched anything like that.  I generally either prefer something dark and twisted, like Serial Experiments Lain or something absurd, like To Love-ru.  I also like anime/manga that make you think, like Liar Game.  But just cute girls doing cute things?  I probably wouldn't enjoy that much.  Not as the primary focus anyway.  

I'm going very off-topic here, so forgive me. If you like dark and twisted stuff that makes you think, I highly recommend you check out Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. Once again, sorry for going off-topic, couldn't help myself  :P

I'm going very off-topic here, so forgive me. If you like dark and twisted stuff that makes you think, I highly recommend you check out Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria. Once again, sorry for going off-topic, couldn't help myself  :P

Hmm..  interesting...  I'll probably give this one a go once I replace my broken e-reader.  Thanks.

Moe animes are good if they stay Moe.

I absolutely hate when they try to add some sloppy drama.

The anime is pointless and it's the entire point.

Let cute girls do cute things, period.

I usually like them, but probably not for the moe. It's just that I love slice of life.

Hidamari Sketch is one of my favorite anime, but so is Aria and the latter isn't really moe anime.

Plus I don't like some of the most moebait anime like K-On or Kiniro Mosaic.

Actually I prefer my harmless slice of life in magical-girl anime.

I watch anime for entertainment and relaxing after school/work, so moe anime is always a big YES to me, since most of them are comedy/slice of life type. I really dont like anime that have too much plot going on, too depressing or just boom bang boom all the time, just make me feel headache.

I do like them but they are not among my favorite genres, I also prefer if there is others genres involved rather then pure MOE Anime.

One of my favorite pure MOE Anime is Sakura Trick.

EDIT: Rather than pure batter word might be centered around.