The Pigeon VN Did It

Funyarinpa

I can't even imagine what they're talking about when they decided to do this.....

Let me guess, this will be next on the list:

http://vr-zone.com/articles/printer-romance-japan/66972.html?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=printer-romance-japan

I've got a brother printer here at home and I'm staying faithful!

But it's ridiculous that they're importing a pigeon dating sim lol

Can't wait to see what the reaction is going to be like

But surprisingly enough i've heard this otome game is actually well written and has a good story. It's just that there's pidgeons.

Plus there's an surprisingly dark bonus route where the protagonist die, from what I've understood.

Right, so now we have birds down, and there's also that humanoid-insect game that turned up on the other thread, and I also remember there was some other VN that let you date fruit and vegetables. Excellent, the list is getting smaller, but there are still some things that you still need to let us be able to virtually date, VN developers.  -_-

Here are some other creatures/objects/entities you still need to add: 

-Cars

-Flowers

-Foxes

-Computers

-Yourself

-Tables

-Nuclear bombs

-Santa Clause

-The president of the US

-North Korea (The country itself, not people from North Korea)

-Space-Time

-"The Void"

-Last but not least: a game that makes the user go and meet some people that don't run on batteries.

Right, so now we have birds down, and there's also that humanoid-insect game that turned up on the other thread, and I also remember there was some other VN that let you date fruit and vegetables. Excellent, the list is getting smaller, but there are still some things that you still need to let us be able to virtually date, VN developers.  -_-

-Cars

-Flowers

-Foxes

-Computers

-Yourself

-Tables

-Nuclear bombs

-Santa Clause

-The president of the US

-Space-Time

-"The Void"

-Last but not least: a game that makes the user go and meet some people that don't run on batteries.

The President of the United States (of Nippon). CHECK.

-Cars

-Flowers

-Foxes

-Computers

-Yourself

-Tables

-Nuclear bombs

-Santa Clause

-The president of the US

-Space-Time

-"The Void"

I wonder what will the h-scenes be like LOL.

If I recall correctly PewDiePie played this quite some time ago, and you know PewDiePie's massive fanbase, I think it got some popularity on the west as kind of a joke dating sim so it's not super surprising it got this far.

I still don't think it'll be taken too seriously in the west, if it even is in Japan, but I heard it's well produced if you can move past the pidgeon factor.

-Cars

-Flowers

-Foxes

-Computers

-Yourself

-Tables

-Nuclear bombs

-Santa Clause

-The president of the US

-Space-Time

-"The Void"

I wonder what will the h-scenes be like LOL.

"Cactus-Senpai, your "spike" is pricking my petals!" exclaimed Petunia-chan, whose petals were turning a reddish purple in excitement and embarrassment. As we both started moving uncontrollably because of our instincts, I felt sticky pollens fluttering around my spike. Gradually, we started moving faster and I feared that I would dig right through her (death by snu-snu) and tried to slow down to no avail. As we both neared our climax, there were more and more pollens in the air, I hoped that my severe pollen allergy would not destroy this moment by making me sneeze. 

Petunia-chan reached the climax first. She suddenly jolted, and shaked her petals wildly out of pleasure. Her base was all exposed, and golden, sweet-smelling pollen was flying everywhere. She started breathing deeply,

"Thank you, Cactus-Senpai." she muttered. She looked like a little daisy, unaware to the pains of this world. However, she did not stop. She moved wildly, now to help me reach the heavens. I suddenly felt myself reaching the point of no return.  I shouted "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!" and let go of the cactus-water in my body, letting it wet Petunia's frail body. As she shivered because of this feeling she never felt before, she moved so fast that my spike got torn from off my body and got lodged inside her. As she muttered "Cac-Cactus senpai! Your... your delicate..." I hugged her tightly and muttered into her ear:

"It's okay, I have a thousand more spikes." 

Petunia-chan smiled at me with a resigned expression, her flower fully exposed, her pollen everywhere and yet, it did not matter to her.

That was the best moment of my dry life.

"Cactus-Senpai, your "spike" is pricking my petals!" exclaimed Petunia-chan, whose petals were turning a reddish purple in excitement and embarrassment. As we both started moving uncontrollably because of our instincts, I felt sticky pollens fluttering around my spike. Gradually, we started moving faster and I feared that I would dig right through her (death by snu-snu) and tried to slow down to no avail. As we both neared our climax, there were more and more pollens in the air, I hoped that my severe pollen allergy would not destroy this moment by making me sneeze. 

Petunia-chan reached the climax first. She suddenly jolted, and shaked her petals wildly out of pleasure. Her base was all exposed, and golden, sweet-smelling pollen was flying everywhere. She started breathing deeply,

"Thank you, Cactus-Senpai." she muttered. She looked like a little daisy, unaware to the pains of this world. However, she did not stop. She moved wildly, now to help me reach the heavens. I suddenly felt myself reaching the point of no return.  I shouted "Ooooooooohhhhhhhhh!!!" and let go of the cactus-water in my body, letting it wet Petunia's frail body. As she shivered because of this feeling she never felt before, she moved so fast that my spike got torn from off my body and got lodged inside her. As she muttered "Cac-Cactus senpai! Your... your delicate..." I hugged her tightly and muttered into her ear:

Petunia-chan smiled at me with a resigned expression, her flower fully exposed, her pollen everywhere and yet, it did not matter to her.

What did I just read..

God freaking...

Now someone is gonna take this idea and run with it. It's gonna be the 2016 visual novel of the year, or something