Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

I got pushed out of T2 in the very last moment and ended up around 4800. I literally ran out of an half an hour, otherwise I'd be slighty above the limit. I'm so pissed right now, considering I wanted that Kotori badly. Worst of all, I wasted so many loveca stones and got nothing in exchange.

I got pushed out of T2 in the very last moment and ended up around 4800. I literally ran out of an half an hour, otherwise I'd be slighty above the limit. I'm so pissed right now, considering I wanted that Kotori badly. Worst of all, I wasted so many loveca stones and got nothing in exchange.

This one almost awaken my trauma to last Kotori's event, be strong man i know that feel :vinty:

This is what I got:

2 scouting tickets from the event:

Screenshot_2015-07-31-12-18-06.png

You expected a double lucky draw? In your dreams, haha.

The SR/UR draw (5 coupons):

Screenshot_2015-07-31-12-17-55.png

I just felt a sting in my heart. Two pure cards in a row. TWO. Both I wouldn't give a damn about.

:salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:  :salt:

I can't even drown this topic in salt anymore, cause limits.

I'm so done with this game.

100 Love Gems, 1 Blue Ticket scouting yield 3 Not-Kotori SR. Man my luck today is abysmal :vinty:

lol,never try your luck man

It's Kotori, even though it fail miserably at the very least I have to try :wafuu:

So ummm this is just unnecessary rant : 

I am exhausted but it was fun. I destroyed my sleeping schedule and have an unbearable headache but I don't really mind. I have no regrets. However fuck this game. I am taking a break for a while like maybe 2 weeks or three ,  I burned myself out.Not only was it tiring to play but the stress was overwhelming. At just before the event's end by 4 hours, I had 32k and was really assure I would secure T1 , I mean I am at rank 500, right? RIGHT? Nope. I started dropping and at just before the end by 2 hours, the T1 cut off was 30.5 K, I was at rank 800 at that time. Things were scary, man. Spent a gem and then prayed that my 32.5k is enough cause I couldn't play more and I have already spent too much gems. However before the event ends by half an hour, I found the cuttoff to be 31.5k like really? I can't even play more than once, so I used a gem , and I got about 33k. I thought it was not necessary but after seeing the results after the maintenance, I am happy I used it

:amane:  

Now: the results: lyYWQdY.jpg

Gems used : hmm this will be hard, I had around 72 and I had 40 at the end of the event. In addition to that about 10 love gems from the rewards itself which I also used. And I got better results in some daily songs, so about 5 more gems? Ok that's about 47 gems. I have been mostly efficient except for the day I collapsed on. 

Also I didn't pay attention to the friends points and this happened: l0HKCRZ.jpg

Didn't get a scouting ticket because I got T3 in the song's ranking, I think. So yeah 42 gems for 3 SRs , VALUE IS HERE GUYS.

Inb4 spends 50 gems on 11 rares.

That mus be sad,since that was about to happen to me, it was  really close for me. :amane: 

This is what I got:

2 scouting tickets from the event:

Screenshot_2015-07-31-12-18-06.png

You expected a double lucky draw? In your dreams, haha.

The SR/UR draw (5 coupons):

Screenshot_2015-07-31-12-17-55.png

I just felt a sting in my heart. Two pure cards in a row. TWO. Both I wouldn't give a damn about.

I can't even drown this topic in salt anymore, cause limits.

I'm so done with this game.

The amount of salt in this thread is getting out of hand.

12kami decided to safekeep my account instead of taking it. Don't plan on playing soon, but I heard about the tickets and decided to try my luck...

Well, the result was obvious. #alwayslucky

Oy4MD5k.jpg

Boo! Boo! That kind of luck should be illegal :wafuu:

12kami decided to safekeep my account instead of taking it. Don't plan on playing soon, but I heard about the tickets and decided to try my luck...

Well, the result was obvious. #alwayslucky

Oy4MD5k.jpg

well,i even havent log in my account for 3-4 days.

to many project this month,and im dead tired.

so sorry kaguya-san  :kosame:

i think im still busy till next week Untitled-1%20copy.png

and grats for the UR

You know, I was kind of okay with getting 3 SR and a certain Princess of the Moon obtaining UR. But then one of my friend list managed to idolized UR Kotori............

:salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: :salt: 

This happened to at least three people from my list, from what I've seen. Guess why I got so salty.

In the end, it's propably not that bad I got at least that Rin SR and she's preety cute, too. It could have been worse, mind you. It could be another Honoka  :amane:

On the brighter side, I managed to idolize two new snow halation rares and obtained the previous missing normal and both new ones. Got more album rewards as well. I might actually regain most of the stones I wasted, although nothing will replace that lost event kotori.

This thread has always been salt after an event.

I got my T2. I had to grind about 2100 tokens or so on the last day to get there, but I was successful.

oK9qCze.png

Look at freaking Rampi's rank, that luck!

To get those ~2100 tokens, I played nothing but Listen To My Heart, and now I have both Kaguya and LTMH SSS'd.

nd2WZO7.png

I just gave up on events, lol. It seems like I play a lot more when events aren't going on. Seems like a lot of games I just do better/play more when I'm not trying to beat a score or something. Just leisurely enjoying the game, building up loveca, and scouting during guaranteed SR 10+1. 

I had like 3.3/3.4k smile/cool teams, but then I got new cards and auto-created my team and now I have less stat points   :cry:

Well, here's the next event, though it's not for a couple days still. I'll be going T2 as usual, maybe a possible T1 just for player rank and because this setlist for the scorematch is freaking amazing.

Nico

8/05 - 8/15 Score Match Round 11

150px-Nico_pure_sr392.jpg   150px-Nico_pure_sr392_t.jpg

Score Up: School Swimsuit Nico ♪

For every 26 notes, there is a 36% chance of increasing player's score by 365 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4450

Level 80: 4730

Expert Set 1Expert Set 2Now I'd like to point out EX set 2 has Loveless World. That's one of my favorite song maps in the whole game, and being one of my favorite songs in the franchise, is going to be the highlight for me in the second set. Also, Kodoku na Heaven is my favorite song while Love Marginal is my second favorite song and Wild Stars is in my top 7, so I think you can guess how I feel about this event :sachi:

The song is one of the most copyright protected songs from Love Live, so this is the best standard video you'll find.

I actually started JP just before that Kotori event we just had in EN, and this is Loveless World's first appearance also on JP, so I got to play it when it first came out when I still sucked at the game. This was hard for me back then. Sadly couldn't find a screenshot.

• 2 weeks later...