Love Live! School Idol Festival Thread

Nosebleed

Maki

8/19 - 8/28 オトノキ七不思議。 The Seven Mysteries of Otonoki

150px-Maki_cool_sr399.jpg   150px-Maki_cool_sr399_t.jpg

Score Up: I Hate Ghosts!

For every 35 hit combo string, there is a 23% chance of increasing player's score by 580 points. (Level 1)

Level 60: 4400

Level 80: 4680

Just a PSA on next event. I am surprised that KLab decides to screw players by giving 9 days only in a Maki event.

I am more interested on the next scouting box... :kosame:  :kosame:

Before I completely deleted love live, I figured I'd spend my remaining gems for the lulz, and even when I just want to quit the game rubs salt in by giving me a singe Eli SR.

Fuck you too SIF.

It feels like a breath of fresh air to get rid of this game, for the last couple months I played it it was mostly just a pain to play and not fun anymore and I honestly got tired of it and never felt the will to invest any time into. I've found rhythm games where I have more fun as well.

I had some fun moments, but I really can't get into the game anymore.

I still like Love Live as a franchise, I just don't like SIF.

It took faaaaar longer than it should have (I had a 1good run on this song like 6 months ago) but I finally got my 4th 11* Daily EX FC.

PGxsXAE.png

5pFYDRv.png

I only have 4 Honoka SRs and the 1 Honoka UR so I decided to bond Rins on the side, and I was just using this team to grind tokens. Wasn't expecting an FC but I got it :D

19 songs and didn't get Beat in Angel once...

Not sure what tier I'm going for yet. If I have time, I'll go for triple T1 but my rank grinding on EN comes first, so if I can't reach 220 while also playing JP (30hrs of work+ school every day) I'll have to settle for T2.

Btw what is the best way to get event points for this type of event?

Should I wait until 4x points come out or just play every time I get enough 'ghosts'?

And what is best to play? Hard, Expert or Normal?

Does the mode you play affect how many points you get?

- You can play 4x once to get the freebies (gold and friend pts) It's not recommended to play 4x (more than once) since you will lose a good amount of gold and EXP (unless you don't care about it)

- Expert if you can afford, otherwise Hard.

- Yes, refer >>>> http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Token_Collecting_Event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note I finally reach Rank 150 in my JP account  :D :D (and rank 156 in EN account)

Congrats on 150. My EN has always been a but higher in rank than my JP since I never went crazy during an event on JP, but mine is about the same rank as yours! I've stopped playing JP much at all, I had planned to tier but ended up missing a couple days already.

Btw what is the best way to get event points for this type of event?

Should I wait until 4x points come out or just play every time I get enough 'ghosts'?

And what is best to play? Hard, Expert or Normal?

Does the mode you play affect how many points you get?

To elaborate on the 4x, when you play 4x, you spend 4x the tokens to get 4x the event points, but only get 1x the song clear rewards, such as only the standard 3 members and 46 EXP. 4x should only be played if you're running out of time.

Playing 1x only is nearly impossible if you have a life besides LLSIF. When 4x songs get released, most users usually have collected all the rewards from 1x song, so unless you're planning to get a better score for the song ranking, it's better to move onto 4x or expert songs. Expert songs are usually the best choice, but only (and only) if you're able to FC them without a mistake (in other words, you're good enough). Otherwise, just stick to 4x.

Gold doesn't really matter anymore; experience is kind of a non-factor as well, at least when you reach rank 100-150. I wouldn't even bother to do 1x songs just to get additional EXP or gold, haha.

That aside, I did a 10+1 scouting before Maki event started. This is what I got:

Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-49-26.png

Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-49-34.png

Not sure if it was really worth it. At least it was a decent smile Nozomi, instead of another Honoka/Rin :amane:

- You can play 4x once to get the freebies (gold and friend pts) It's not recommended to play 4x (more than once) since you will lose a good amount of gold and EXP (unless you don't care about it)

- Expert if you can afford, otherwise Hard.

- Yes, refer >>>> http://decaf.kouhi.me/lovelive/index.php?title=Gameplay#Token_Collecting_Event

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

On a side note I finally reach Rank 150 in my JP account  :D :D (and rank 156 in EN account)

Ok, Ty

I've been saving event points up so I guess I'll just start using them now. 

Playing 1x only is nearly impossible if you have a life besides LLSIF. When 4x songs get released, most users usually have collected all the rewards from 1x song, so unless you're planning to get a better score for the song ranking, it's better to move onto 4x or expert songs. Expert songs are usually the best choice, but only (and only) if you're able to FC them without a mistake (in others words, you're good enough). Otherwise, just stick to 4x.

Gold doesn't really matter anymore; experience is kind of a non-factor as well, at least when you reach rank 100-150. I wouldn't even bother to do 1x songs just to get additional EXP or gold, haha.

That aside, I did a 10+1 scouting before Maki event started. This is what I got:

Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-49-26.png

Screenshot_2015-08-18-10-49-34.png

Not sure if it was really worth it. At least it was a decent smile Nozomi, instead of another Honoka/Rin :amane:

Whoa that Nozomi's stat only lower by 10 points from my UR Kotori :o

Which UR you're talking about? The event/anniversary UR's that were given out are a lot weaker than the standard UR's, with average base stats equal to average idolized SR; they're still better than the majority of other cards, since bond goes directly to the stats and that gives you additional 1k points.

Which UR you're talking about? The event/anniversary UR's that were given out are a lot weaker than the standard UR's, with average base stats equal to average idolized SR; they're still better than the majority of other cards, since bond goes directly to the stats and that gives you additional 1k points.

Nope my most precious and genuine  UR 'Little Princess' Kotori Minami. Oh, and i'm talking about the starting initial stats :sachi: 

Playing 1x only is nearly impossible if you have a life besides LLSIF. When 4x songs get released, most users usually have collected all the rewards from 1x song, so unless you're planning to get a better score for the song ranking, it's better to move onto 4x or expert songs. Expert songs are usually the best choice, but only (and only) if you're able to FC them without a mistake (in other words, you're good enough). Otherwise, just stick to 4x.

i play EX songs even if I can't S score or FC. I went for tier on my second JP account getting A score A combo on average in the event song available. Same goes for SM, I get As all the time, but I'd rather only play EX.

Also, it's only about 45 plays of the hard to get the event SR, so if you aren't going for a tier, it's not too much of a hassle doing 1x version if you spread it out during the event (4 plays a day is ~10min a day of the event song)

I've always liked increasing my player rank, so I try to avoid 4x unless I really don't have enough time left to grind EX. I don't play regular hard except to get song ranking and if I SR rush, else I only play 4x once on each difficulty, then EX and EXR spam.

Dead thread huh, where is everyone now?  :makina:  :makina:  :makina:

Maki T2 and Rin T1 in progress... After Maki event RNG will decide whether I will get my first UR in EN or not.

Little advertisement: There is a small group chat in LINE for Otonokizaka (OTK) group which consists of the OTK forum members. We chat about anything so yeah... (currently 14 people in the group chat but usually there will be only 4 or 5 hanging around)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lastly, a moment of silence to one of the whales in LLSIF EN. :(

Dead thread huh, where is everyone now?  :makina:  :makina:  :makina:

Maki T2 and Rin T1 in progress... After Maki event RNG will decide whether I will get my first UR in EN or not.

Little advertisement: There is a small group chat in LINE for Otonokizaka (OTK) group which consists of the OTK forum members. We chat about anything so yeah... (currently 14 people in the group chat but usually there will be only 4 or 5 hanging around)

Yeah, this thread is dead. It's been on a slow decline for the past year, we were at our most lively around the end of last year and early this (I believe i'm remembering right). Currently I mainly stick around the reddit, but occasionally post over at the Crunchyroll thread too. Otherwise, you'll find me in Umidah's stream chat throughout the day when I'm not working or at school.

We have a Skype group too, but and it was originally people from here, then it turned into more friends (though still primarily SIF) with Dannynite and a few others included :D

As for grinding. Too much work and school and general interest spread over a bunch of things, I couldn't grind for Rin. I was afraid it would happen, but I'm not too bummed out, as I've practically stopped caring about JP altogether. I'm going for T1 Maki event though I only have like 1150 tokens so far. I've got 80 plays of Aishiteru Banzai to do tonight for SSS, then going to SSS Paradise Live before the end of the event, which is only just about 110 more plays, as I FC'd it already.

Lastly, a moment of silence to one of the whales in LLSIF EN. :(

RIP, fellow SIF player. I wonder how "stress" and stuff caused a "natural death".