Appreciation Thread Appreciation Thread

Flutterz

...No..no.. just..

Flutterz, 1 warning point jk (maybe)

Every thread that has lolis is best thread.

The yuri thread is also best thread.

I know this is G&C, but damn. Gonna hold the urge to merge ths with the spam thread as long as I can. Be grateful :P

Dunno why you guys are so negative about this. People clearly want appreciation threads, so it makes sense to have an appreciation thread for them. :P

I agree with nosebleed this is going too far, appreciation threads for lolis, traps, dark anime art, etc. are ok as they are something from VNs Anime but topic like this are just spam.

Well then, good thing I put it in the General Discussion forums, not the VN Discussion or Anime Discussion forums. ;)

I agree with nosebleed this is going too far, appreciation threads for lolis, traps, dark anime art, etc. are ok as they are something from VNs Anime but topic like this are just spam.

Like all troll threads, this one will die when the appreciation thread fad is over. Just give it time.

i don't appreciate the people not appreciating the thread showing appreciation for appreciation threads.

(i just felt the need to post that and see if having more then three variations of appreciate in a singles sentence sounded as weird written down as it did in my head. and i think i can now appreciate the fact that the appreciation thread for appreciating the appreciation threads has made me appreciate random overly redundant thoughts. )

i appreciate your taking the time to read that.