What do you hate about yourself?

silverpikachu99

Despite all my parents do for me, I cannot live up to a millionth of what they deserve.

I never do homework and my grades have plummeted.

My mentality has become overly sexual, to the point where I am deadly afraid if I ever get drunk I will attempt to rape someone.

In spite of the incredibly comfortable life I am leading, I make a huge (mental) fuss out of my problems.

It feels more likely each day that I am outright retarded and have not realized it yet.

I expect a lot from myself, yet do nothing.

I fear disappointing my parents and myself, yet I do nothing.

I have lost all patriotic etc. feelings. I have lost all respect and pride I felt towards my country's founder (practically the nation's savior) and the nation. I never had respect for the current government in the first place.

I feel like I have lost faith in Islam. I am afraid that it might be the truth or it might not be. If I HAVE lost faith, I dread the reaction of my family (which is, for the most part, consisting of conservative Muslims). Even hearing Allah mentioned in daily conversation ticks me off. I do not know what to do.

I am losing my love of books. 

I should practice with my guitar much more, but I just fail miserably to manage my time (in general).

All my friends and family probably have a better opinion of me as a person than I actually am.

I do not think I am getting the most out of life, bu there is nothing else I feel like doing.

I read that and did a massive double-take. Had to see who wrote it to make sure it wasn't me from the future. Everything you wrote, minus the guitar thing, pertains to me. Even the Islam part. Dude, it irks me now when my family talks religion. Once I get back from vacation, we really need to talk privately.

My anger

Looks (weight)

And ummm..... Laziness

Also being 14, because everyone feels like adults and i feel alone here -.-

Thanks for being here

now I am the SECOND active youngest member! MWUHAHAHA

I am 15 (and a half), and our fellow KosakiFag was sixteen the last time I checked.

Don't worry, you're not alone

Thanks for being here

I am 15 (and a half), and our fellow KosakiFag was sixteen the last time I checked.

Thank God! Thats a relief.....

I am gonna be 15 this june. I knew about kosaki-san but even u are here funyarinpa-san. Thanks *bows*

Thanks for being here

Im the third youngest member then.

I'm 15, and in 4 months im 16.

Still, it feels strange ;.;

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Despite all my parents do for me, I cannot live up to a millionth of what they deserve.

I never do homework and my grades have plummeted.

My mentality has become overly sexual, to the point where I am deadly afraid if I ever get drunk I will attempt to rape someone.

In spite of the incredibly comfortable life I am leading, I make a huge (mental) fuss out of my problems.

It feels more likely each day that I am outright retarded and have not realized it yet.

I expect a lot from myself, yet do nothing.

I fear disappointing my parents and myself, yet I do nothing.

I have lost all patriotic etc. feelings. I have lost all respect and pride I felt towards my country's founder (practically the nation's savior) and the nation. I never had respect for the current government in the first place.

I feel like I have lost faith in Islam. I am afraid that it might be the truth or it might not be. If I HAVE lost faith, I dread the reaction of my family (which is, for the most part, consisting of conservative Muslims). Even hearing Allah mentioned in daily conversation ticks me off. I do not know what to do.

I am losing my love of books.

I should practice with my guitar much more, but I just fail miserably to manage my time (in general).

All my friends and family probably have a better opinion of me as a person than I actually am.

I do not think I am getting the most out of life, bu there is nothing else I feel like doing.

Edit:

Even though my family is very rich, I feel like I do not deserve that because I never work, and I feel very ashamed when I see people who have accomplished more with far less opportunities.

I do not work enough to make use of all opportunities my life, family and friends provide.

I am in one of the best schools in the country with a huge tuition fee and I feel like I am not making worthy use of that either.

My father told me about how they were preparing to pay my tuition fee for university (the number was a huge amount, more than $100K is all I will say) and I felt very ashamed because I fear that I will fail miserably in my uni entrance exams (three years ahead) and not deserve that money and my family's countless sacrifices one bit.

• 2 weeks later...

I hate that every time I start something, I always lose motivation before I finish it.

I hate that I can barely talk to people who don't share interests with me.

I hate how much I complain about stupid things, but don't try to fix them.

I hate that I know my grades are slipping, but I also know I'm too lazy to fix them.

I hate that I tend to make the same mistakes over and over, even after being called on them.

i hate the fact i know the large majority of who i am screams to hurt people, break things, destroy all i can and then walk away 1 know its wrong for a person to be like that but what i hate is that even though i know its not right i cant bring my self to hate it. id rather not be that way or at least it be acceptable to openly be that way. yet i cant hate it cuzz besides my wife and son i cant see other people or things really of any solid worth.

• 1 month later...

-My lazyness in everything,i even declined one too many invitations to hang out with friends.. 

-How old i am. Im still young but this years birthday is the first time i thought i dont want to get older and in fact would like to go back to a younger age.

-My way of thinking. Its possibly all in my head but It feels like no matter how i try my way of thinking is in a different dimension from others. Its probably just because im bad at explaining. Well whatever the reason i hate it about me.

-I hate that im not creative as i used to be. Overall i miss the person i used to be a few years ago. Where did that person go? Ive completely lost touch with them and its really kuyashii

I've looked back on the little bit I wrote on this thread; and I must say, I think I've finally gotten myself together. Recently finished my leaving exams for secondary school and have a solid plan for the future. The exams were really what I needed to get the finger out and do something with myself. Just need to make sure I dont lose momentum over the summer.

For anyone else who hasn't had this happen to them yet: hang in there! Something will come to give you the kick in the arse you need! You simply have to make sure you get up after it and not just sit back down and moan about it.