What do you hate about yourself?

silverpikachu99

i was blessed in many ways: i was not born in poverty, my parents did not force any religion on me, i was born as a tall handsome man, i learned to love black humour and can take any joke, lots more...

so i dont have any right to hate or feel depressed over anything because i simply dont deserve to feel sad based on my awesome circumstances :D B)

I'm not good at talking to other people, especially in real life, as in I never seem to be able to read body language. I often misinterpret what people are saying: things like sarcasm and cynicism often lead to awkward situations. I also tend to be far too easy on others (not in the least because I don't understand a thing they're saying), which has caused me more trouble than you'd think. Luckily, all that is improving slowly but communicating in general is still quite a hassle.

social anxiety,lazy and speaking very silently.

all in all iam just really akward i cant hold a decent conversation with a stranger or classmate its just me being silent and nodding for the most of the time.

i tend to judge people by the way they act around other's and only generally take there bad points in account and never the good points.

i also hate it that i cant argue with anyone when that happens my mind goes blank.

and later on i find every counter-argument for there's after the conversation ended.

I don't hate much about myself, it's more about people not liking some aspects of my character. But I couldn't care less.

The only thing I hate is when I do awkward jokes (thank god that doesn't happen too much).

Oh yeah one thing I hate is that i'm unable to show my affection to the people I care about.

But otherwise I'm pretty awesome in my opinion, homo with myself all the way.

I hate:

My minor case of social anxiety.

My paranoia.

My ability to always say the wrong thing in conversations.

My lack of motivation for almost anything, AKA being too lazy.

Myself as a human being. 

The fact that I have very little self-confidence, and that I over-analyze myself too much.

Huh. I feel like I'm more surprised than I should be to find out so many people here are bad with talking with people face to face. Anyways, I'd have to say that I hate it when I screw up, say I'll fix it, but end up forgetting about it, so end up being even more upset with myself later for forgetting it. I'm also somewhat lazy.

Oh god, the threads that keeps popping out on this forum never cease to amaze me.

And staying on topic, the thing I hate and love most about myself is exemplified above. My cynicism knows no bounds.

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cynicism_(contemporary)

I think this has become fairly obvious to some of you.

This has happened to me since they first stole my PSP, it's a rather stupid reason, but sadly it makes making friends A LOT harder, and makes me unfitting in the classroom.

I'm also not that confident on Internet, but I try to atleast make something about it, so I think I can somehow endure it, if someday my distrust makes for good, then I will be prepared for the worst, that's how I see it.