The Elusive FuwaCast (Podcast)

Tay

Fuwacast Episode 01

Podcast RSS: http://fuwacast.podbean.com/feed/

Podbean Site: http://fuwacast.podbean.com/

Yes, there're some audio level problems... but at least it recorded!  This first podcast was a little long -- future episodes will probably be between 30-40 minutes.

Follow/download the podcast on your favorite podcast app, on iTunes, or by listening on podbean! (If you use apps like Pocket Casts, you'll probably need to hand-enter that RSS url. Don't forget "http://")

If you're hesitant to listen... trust me.  This is your bucket of tea.  You just don't know it yet.

Also, we honored Clephas on his Birthday!  Happy Birthday, Clephas (and sorry if I mispronounced your username!)

Perfect. Also, we need to call the next one "I immediately regret my decision".

Hearing yourself talk is weird. o_O

Seconded.

(well... technically "my" podcast had an episode 0 but then scheduling things got really weird with my schedule... but I didn't save the vod)

(yay having to work till 12am and M-S work)

(and no mine isn't dropped  (no I don't want to bump it), my retail schedule makes it really weird to do anything that I wanted to do anyways.  I want to actually stream other stuff too, but it screwed up my scheduling...))

(yay random offtopicness)

(that said...) congrats on having an episode 1

ww

Perfect. Also, we need to call the next one "I immediately regret my decision".

#3 should be "I'm in despair! (...)"

I should have joined too to represent the moe lovers xD Too much talk about "story story" xD

Although I must say planetarian was awesome, the first VN I read actually.

BTW one of the drama CD is translated and its the important one, it is translated as video with images and subtitles and it was really hard to get back then, I lost it when my data drive burned in 2012 so I don't have it anymore but I recommend it. Its something like Hoshi no HIto or something like that (the others are some side stories but this is like a semi-sequel like CD).

edit: apparently this guy put it on youtube: http://youtu.be/HbQefxuS52s

Ok, referring to the end of the podcast about what the next topic should be:

If it is ME and REN on the podcast, one of the topics needs to be about how 2d world is better than 3d world and that 2d world is actually reality as reality is relative and all that xD

Seconded, that's discussion material

Thanks for the thanks, and you did get it wrong.  lol

Think the Japanese pronunciation for the 'e' sound and 'uh' for the 'a' sound.  It was interesting to hear you guys talk, though I wasn't aware people were signing up for the lists, haha.  Zakamutt's accent was great, in particular. 

This was entertaining to listen, I would love to join one day If you don't have too many participants.

I can't participate very often but the one about top 3 anime's I would love to be a part of.

Finally a podcast !

Thanks for making that happen.

I'm all for more, but we need a topic...

topic1: best H-scene you experienced in 2013 or best H-focused game (since I can actually comment on that, unlike on what games I finished in 2013 [only finished 1] xD)

topic2: how real is 2d for you

and that should be enough for a good podcast :)