Hello

Glitch98

Hi I am new here on the forums and I go by Glitch on the internet. I have far too much free time and love to play visual novels, I can understand Japanese to a point where I can understand an untranslated visual novel if it is almost completely voiced including the protagonist but I can't read it. I am currently trying to start up a translation project for Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas and in great need of a hacker and translators. 

One of my favorite visual novels of all time would have to be Rewrite, easily one of the best I have read. My hobbies would include watching anime, reading manga, and playing video games (mostly visual novels and jrpgs).

Nice to meet you all.

welcome to fuwan, you said your favorite VN is Rewrite, are nakige your favorite type of VN?

nakige aren't necessarily my favorite type of VN but I do like them as they seem to leave a strong impression once the game is over, which is something I like quite a bit.  

That's an excellent choice for a translation project, and if you understand it well enough to understand it by ear, there is no reason why you shouldn't be able to manage Vns that aren't fully-voiced using the ITH/translationagg/jparser combo.  This is because it will transform your kanji to furigana (hiragana, katakana, or romaji, depending on your choice).  While it isn't perfect, it is more than enough if you are used to listening to Japanese. 

Welcome to Fuwa.

Welcome~

Hmm I am a nakige fan, but...

Rewrite isn't really Nakige; the difference in tone from Key's previous works is pretty major. That said, I'm also a major fan of rewrite; it's definitely in my top 5. What other VNs did you enjoy the most?

Some of the other Vns I like would be Dracu-riot, Shinikiss, Grisaia no Kajitsu, G-senjou no maou, Majikoi.