Hey. How's it goin'.

HackaFreak

>stares at blank screen because wtfhowdointroductions ..;

Um.  Hey.

I've been loitering around here for a month or so and have been wanting to just kind of dive in, but not so great at doing something like that.  Finally built up the courage to do this.  Whoo. goshthistookanhourihatemyselfprobably

You know....loitering is considered as a crime in some places....luckily not here!  You should be fine and welcomed among many to the forums here, there should be no issue of people wanting to turn you into a human cannonball which would soon be fired off into the sun, nope, nobody would want to do that, not here.

Welcome! :D Don't worry, we don't bite. (Unless you're into that...)

I may bite a little...

Jokes aside, Mevvrynne really will bite, so be careful around him.

Okay, that was the last joke, I promise. 

Welcome to the forums. It's great to see another Little Busters fan around here. What is your favorite genre?

I may bite a little...

Jokes aside, Mevvrynne really will bite, so be careful around him.

Okay, that was the last joke, I promise. 

Welcome to the forums. It's great to see another Little Busters fan around here. What is your favorite genre?

Hmm.....I don't know man.....if I REALLY get into it I can get a little crazy....

Mmm, the playful banter and slight unsettlement.  Very homey.

My favorite genre is light hearted school life romcom. I've started steering clear of most serious business stuff.
I just can't take it.  I remember when my friend introduced me to moeblob with k-on, and I decided I wanted nothing else.

I'm not really playing anything at the moment.  I'm so erratic and drop stuff like crazy so I can stare at my desktop forever.

Light hearted romcom huh, that's definitely where I can help. The more light hearted ones would be Hinatabokko, KonoSora, and Hoshizora no Memoria I would say. I also have a few good romcom's that have a bit more serious approach as the story progresses. Those would be Little Busters, Da Capo 1 and 2, Deardrops, Shuffle, Grisaia no Kajitsu, Rewrite, and Wind: A Breath of Heart.

Welcome! I'm a big sissy myself, so I approve of your avoidance of too many feels :P

That aside I'd recommend you to take a crack at Grisaia no Kajitsu, like Stanleys mentioned earlier. There's tons of fun (it's a 50+ hours beast) and even when there's feels it's not the ultra depressive kind for the most part.

My favorite genre is light hearted school life romcom. I've started steering clear of most serious business stuff.

I just can't take it.  I remember when my friend introduced me to moeblob with k-on, and I decided I wanted nothing else.

I'm not really playing anything at the moment.  I'm so erratic and drop stuff like crazy so I can stare at my desktop forever.

Hello, I basically echo Stanleys recommendations, but let me also add Brighter than Dawning Blue.

And for something good yet so short you won't drop it try "mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni" (I have to wonder what's on your desktop that makes you stare at it forever... )

Freaking.  How the hell do you do multiple quotes.

Katatsumuri
       "If you don't mind  a serious story within a light-hearted one (or yuri), I will recommend Katahane.

It's got a good story, and most of the it stays comedic almost all the way.

And also, Wouldn't it be predictable if there were only good endings?"  

Never tried yuri. I guess it wouldn't hurt. Though I do like inserting myself.

And also, that's the idea.  >checks spoilers before trying any VNs

p4izanagi
      "Welcome, hope you enjoy your stay here.

well did you try playing Rewrite? i think it suits you."

I did and enjoyed it, but Terra (and Moon, for that matter) wasn't really my cup of tea.

theonlypheonix
      "Welcome, Salutations, and all that."

Thanks, good to be here, and all that.

hotsauce2000
    "Welcome! I'm a big sissy myself, so I approve of your avoidance of too many feels 
:P

That aside I'd recommend you to take a crack at Grisaia no Kajitsu, like Stanleys mentioned earlier. There's tons of fun (it's a 50+ hours beast) and even when there's feels it's not the ultra depressive kind for the most part."

Mmm, you're a good person. *nodnod*

And I played through Grisaia and finished Sachi's route, but I dropped it after that.
Honestly, I didn't find that game particularly amazing as everyone else seems to.

Nosebleed
    "Welcome to the forums~

Don't worry even i was a bit hesitant in participating in threads but you get used to it, the community is great so no need to hold back."

Thanks.

Heck, the reason why I'm here is 'cause I noticed how great the community is.

zoom909

"Hello, I basically echo Stanleys recommendations, but let me also add Brighter than Dawning Blue.

And for something good yet so short you won't drop it try "mirai no Kimi to Subete no Uta ni" (I have to wonder what's on your desktop that makes you stare at it forever... )"

I remember reading on the blog about Brighter than Dawning Blue having the best imouto ever.
I did not hesitate in trying it.  Ending up with me going, "Oh.  Hah."
Nothing bad about her, I just prefer someone like Chinami from hoshimemo. >totalsisconbtw

And how's that Vocaloid VN?  Just some spin off or a decent intro to Miku?  I just kind of know her by name.(The point is that there's nothing special on my desktop)

Gosh.  Why did I put so much effort into this. >previews for the nineteenth time

edit: >sees the multiquote button

HackaFreak, great avatar you have there. I can't really explain why but I just really like it. Anyway, if you enjoy lighthearted VNs then I recommend you checkout Da Capo 2. I found it to be really relaxing and funny when it wanted to be.   

Well, I was kind of late replying to this one.

Welcome to fuwanovel. I hope you have fun here~

Check out my "50 translated VNs you should read before you die" for recommendations.

I give you  my best regards. Hope to see you around here~