What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

There are games not made in Japan?

Some of the Western games don't even feature waifus or cute anime girls.

:jinpou:

Dragon Age 2, playing the DLC before I finish the last two story missions, has a few problems (most of them technical than in the writing department) but doesn't suck

My sister is a DA fan. I can't stand the medieval fantasy settings of traditional RPG's to have tried it myself.

I bought SAO -Hollow Fragment- last night and already have 7 hours into it. It's the first time in quite a while where I actually lost track of time playing a game other than League. So far I love the premise as the anime / LN started to get boring. The alternative route and the fact that I get to wife everyone is pretty awesome. 

SAO Waifu Simulator 2014

What's in it for me if I play it?

RPG action game. Not turn based, the ability to waifu a lot of characters, new amazingly designed characters, lots of loading screen, VN SAO style.

Personally, I prefer to recommend SAO Lost Song (not released yet though) since you can fly~~~~ there.

Darkest Dungeon is currently in early access but this is probably the best early access game I've seen as far as polish goes. It has a very lovecraftian and tabletop RPG like feel to it and a refreshing art style and great music. I just bought it and it's impressing me...I'm also considering picking up citizens of earth. I've also been continuing to play MGS: GZ and DAI. I've also been playing Phoenix Wright Trials and Tribulations (slowly getting through this series on my 3DS) and am playing through suikoden I on my PS3 with intent to eventually play through the entire series. 

I'm going to replay Metro Last light again for the good ending, I just realized that I have only 19 hours total played, and 5-6 hours is playing the dlc and trying to beat the game on ranger mode, so I;m surprised by how short the game is, still gonna rerun it though, if there is a good ending, I want to see it for sure 

So I just realized something.  In Shinovi versus, the library is empty, even though I'm almost done with the Hanzo story.  It keeps saying I unlock things after I do levels.  Do you know why this would be?

Also apparently there's a shortcut to do the Crimson Squad story first.  Interesting. 

So I just realized something.  In Shinovi versus, the library is empty, even though I'm almost done with the Hanzo story.  It keeps saying I unlock things after I do levels.  Do you know why this would be?

Also apparently there's a shortcut to do the Crimson Squad story first.  Interesting. 

Currently playing through Shinovi Versus as well to take a little break from P4G. When CGs, movies, and songs are unlocked after a level you have to buy them from the store for them to appear in the library.

Currently playing through Shinovi Versus as well to take a little break from P4G. When CGs, movies, and songs are unlocked after a level you have to buy them from the store for them to appear in the library.

That makes sense, I wondered why that money was for.  Thanks.

Also, if you check the info on the save file, it lists all the schools progress so I assume the same save works for all of them. 

Why am I still playing Destiny. Dragon Age: Inquisition has been sitting on my Xbone's hard drive for at least 2 months, unplayed, but still the only game I ever play on the home console is Destiny. What is wrong with me.

At least I'm playing Persona Q during my work commute, which isn't terrible, but I'm starting to get a little bored of it; need to finish that so I can try out Tales of Hearts R, or maybe finally get through Disgaea 4 now that it's on the Vita.

Why am I still playing Destiny. Dragon Age: Inquisition has been sitting on my Xbone's hard drive for at least 2 months, unplayed, but still the only game I ever play on the home console is Destiny. What is wrong with me.

Don't take it too hard, my copy of Inquisition is taunting me as I work on beating Dragon Age 2. I even had a dream last night where I was starting to play Inquisition before said dream's subject matter switched to something I can't remember...

At least I'm playing Persona Q during my work commute, which isn't terrible, but I'm starting to get a little bored of it; need to finish that so I can try out Tales of Hearts R, or maybe finally get through Disgaea 4 now that it's on the Vita.

I have many, many things in my backlog. (Including the second half of Q, Tales of Hearts R, Atelier Ayesha,  Both Kingdom Hearts Re-mix, Atelier Ayesha, and many more).  Just try not to think about it.  ;)

I finished the Hanzo story-line.  Pretty good, now which to do next.