What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

Is the sequel you're referring to SK Burst?

Because from what I've read, it's apparently the first game with an extra scenario.

O.K. so breakdown:

In Japan, there were two games (basically two sides of the same story) that were released here simply as Senran Kagura: Burst.

Then comes Shinovi Vs.

Bon Appétit is a rhythm spin-off game. 

Then comes the direct sequel of the first two games SK2: Deep Crimson, still not West yet. 

Then comes Estival Versus, which isn't even out in Japan yet. 

So I downloaded a GBA emulator...

Let's get crackin'!

Super Mario Advance 1-2-3-4

Sonic Advance 1-2-3

Metroid Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission

LoZ Minish Cap

A Link To The Past

On PC I'm currently limiting myself to Wolfenstein TNO only, the monstroud download only just finished, thank god

Minish Cap is great.  Great handheld game; puzzles are hard enough to provoke rage late-game, but it's generally kid-friendly so it's not as difficult as OoT or MM.  Hated the hat-bird-thing, though, it annoyed me greatly.

See, I was convinced to buy a 3DS once I saw a friend playing Pokemon Y.  Pokemon-Amie was half the reason I wanted it, honestly.  Then I got OR, and Mega Swampert OH MY GOD YES.

You could say that I'm buying the 3DS someday for the boobs Fire Emblem series or something.

So I downloaded a GBA emulator...

Let's get crackin'!

Super Mario Advance 1-2-3-4

Sonic Advance 1-2-3

Metroid Fusion

Metroid Zero Mission

LoZ Minish Cap

A Link To The Past

I loved Super Mario Bros. 3.

But I couldn't finish that infinitely looping castle.

Decided to try out thief. It's alright. I'll try to breeze through it for now like I did with Dishonored and then try to go through it with complete stealth Later. For now I'll keep on playing Prototype 2.

Rebooted Thief or old Thief games?  I heard that the new one kinda blows compared to the old ones.

I started Shinovi Versus.  So far I would say you're probably not missing anything critical by not playing the first game, but it'll spoil it a bit.  

So far, I have to say the visuals are beautiful, so much better than the 3DS.  However I find the game to be more difficult so far (mainly due to the fact that aerial raves seem so hard to pull off now).

Total War : Shogun 2, now time for me to put myself in a Japanese mind, but for what clan would i fight for the Shogunate?

Oda! All hail Nobunaga. or ikko Ikki because the hardcore. Good luck! An easy nation is Date or Shimazu in my opinion. Only one way forward and your back is free. Shimazu and rush the trade is OP as hell. Just protect the tradenodes and you are filthy rich. Date with iron and samurais are scary too.

My personal favorite is Takeda or Uesugi. I like horses and monks. And I have played Sengoku Rance and Total War: Shogun 2 way to much. ^^

I'm interested by the Hitori and Oda clan, i'll still think more about it.

Hattori and Oda are both very hard if you are not playing on lower difficulties. Surrounded by a lot of enemies and if you don't get strong you are eaten alive soon. But if you succeed you are having a ton of fun. 

I'm enjoying Wolfenstein TNO quite a bit. The cracked copy needs to be set to Low to work 60 fps, but still looks a-fuckin'-mazing. Very fun, as I thought. Reminds me a bit of Bioshock Infinite.

Downloaded some more games for the GBA emulator: 

Megaman Zero (whole series)

All Castlevania GBA games

Both Kururin games (these are much more fun than I thought they would be)

Mario Kart SC

Both Golden Sun games

I'm enjoying Wolfenstein TNO quite a bit. The cracked copy needs to be set to Low to work 60 fps, but still looks a-fuckin'-mazing. Very fun, as I thought. Reminds me a bit of Bioshock Infinite.

Downloaded some more games for the GBA emulator: 

Megaman Zero (whole series)

All Castlevania GBA games

Both Kururin games (these are much more fun than I thought they would be)

Mario Kart SC

Both Golden Sun games

What's your favourite scene so far?