What Video Games Are You Playing Right Now?

solidbatman

I'm playing through the two Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games. I already beaten KOTOR 1 as a Sith sorcerer and I'm going through KOTOR 2 as a Jedi Weapon Master. My brother might buy me subscription to the Old Republic sometime soon so that could be fun.

I'm still playing Dishonored (I have the DLC to finish...)

Also returning on Dawn of War : Soulstorm recently that I still love as much as before.

I play also a lot on a few casual games such as Beat Hazard / Symphony. And yeah, I love music related games !

I'm playing through the two Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic games. I already beaten KOTOR 1 as a Sith sorcerer and I'm going through KOTOR 2 as a Jedi Weapon Master. My brother might buy me subscription to the Old Republic sometime soon so that could be fun.

KOTOR : that was some time ago for me x)

I really loved the first game even if it wasn't perfect, and as a Star Wars fan, I had to play it !

The second one is shorter and I remember being a little disappointed of the ending. But it was still worth the play imo.

KOTOR : that was some time ago for me x)

I really loved the first game even if it wasn't perfect, and as a Star Wars fan, I had to play it !

The second one is shorter and I remember being a little disappointed of the ending. But it was still worth the play imo.

I've beaten both of them countless times (literally). I bought the Star Wars complete pack on steam when it was on sale so i decided to play through them again.

KOTOR 2 got a restoration mod that restores a bunch of lost content which makes it a bit more satisfying to play. I enjoy the philosophy behind the game as well, it brings a whole new perspective to the Star Wars universe.

I prefer free to play and online games. Games like GTA SA (& etc) with story is fun to play but it can get bored after finish the story and do almost anything in the games. Hence, I like to play SAMP or MTA with mods after I finish GTA SA.

Games that I currently playing.

Airmech

UniverseGamers Gunz (It was called Euro Gunz in the past)

OSU!

Pokemon Black version 2

Minecraft (Most of the time I play with mods or online)

I've beaten both of them countless times (literally). I bought the Star Wars complete pack on steam when it was on sale so i decided to play through them again.

KOTOR 2 got a restoration mod that restores a bunch of lost content which makes it a bit more satisfying to play. I enjoy the philosophy behind the game as well, it brings a whole new perspective to the Star Wars universe.

I've finished the first game about 3/4 times but I was a little disappointed by the second one to play it more.

I didn't know about the restoration pack for KOTOR 2, this sounds really interesting ! I should give it a try then and I may have a better opinion of it in the end !

The philosophy behind the game hasn't catch much of my attention, but it is a little too far for my mind to remember. I agree that I gave a whole new vision of the universe of Star Wars and it is maybe the part I enjoyed most from it. 

Maybe by trying to play the game once more I'll see it differently x)

To you guys with Drakengard 3, how's the translation/dub? I'm not going to pick it up again since I got the japanese one on release, but I'm pretty curious. The english trailer sounded horrendous, to be honest.

That said, enjoy the great story and the awesome soundtrack. :) Oh, and get ready to get trolled.... really hard.

To you guys with Drakengard 3, how's the translation/dub? I'm not going to pick it up again since I got the japanese one on release, but I'm pretty curious. The english trailer sounded horrendous, to be honest.

That said, enjoy the great story and the awesome soundtrack. :) Oh, and get ready to get trolled.... really hard.

I'm not one to rate English dubs but really this one is poor but not as bad as others I've heard . Overall it's fun, but there's nothing special about this game. It's too easy even on the hardest difficulty and the controls are quite sloppy on some parts. I can understand why people and critics are bashing this game and even I would prefer the gameplay in Castle Vania Los which is really bad. I do love the MC and her dragon but meh I'm disappointed. I would give this nothing better than a 6 and nothing lower than a 5. Of course this is on the game play only I haven't completed the game yet so I can't rate the story. Soundtrack so far is great.

I'm not one to rate English dubs but really this one is poor but not as bad as others I've heard . Overall it's fun, but there's nothing special about this game. It's too easy even on the hardest difficulty and the controls are quite sloppy on some parts. I can understand why people and critics are bashing this game and even I would prefer the gameplay in Castle Vania Los which is really bad. I do love the MC and her dragon but meh I'm disappointed. I would give this nothing better than a 6 and nothing lower than a 5. Of course this is on the game play only I haven't completed the game yet so I can't rate the story. Soundtrack so far is great.

It's a shame about the dub, I had some hopes for it since I've really liked the Nier one, even more than the Japanese original (never thought I would write this, I usually hate dubs of any and all kind), but at least there's that original VA DLC, I hear.

The gameplay isn't anything to write home about, sure; but then again, all Cavia games are like that.The story is where it's at, and the OST is just pure love. <3 Just play it for the story and you should be satisfied-- not that the story feels fulfilling, it does the exact opposite. :D

It's a shame about the dub, I had some hopes for it since I've really liked the Nier one, even more than the Japanese original (never thought I would write this, I usually hate dubs of any and all kind), but at least there's that original VA DLC, I hear.

The gameplay isn't anything to write home about, sure; but then again, all Cavia games are like that.The story is where it's at, and the OST is just pure love. <3 Just play it for the story and you should be satisfied-- not that the story feels fulfilling, it does the exact opposite. :D

Good to hear, I was confused with the story towards the end in Nier and didn't get the ending too much, but I'm hopeful now for a great story in Drakengard. I do love the soundtrack, best I've heard in a while.My dorm mate also picked up the new Wolfenstein so I'm going to go kick some Nazi ass later on. I also picked up Mugen souls Z but that's my least prioritized right now.

I was also curious when I saw Drakengard 3 but I never played any other game in the series. So I decided to just start at the beginning and check out the first Drakengard, not sure what to think yet though... reviews I've read of that game either say its really good or really bad.

Playing tiny bits of Dark Souls 2 here and there, though I feel like I'm going with the wrong build. The club sure is great when you hit stuff with it, but it also seems to make everything unnecessarily hard and frustrating due to the almost non-existent mobility. I almost feel like starting a new character.

Other than that, might jump back into Neptune Re;Birth 2 some more over the weekend. I still can't get over the fact that Pururut isn't even a DLC this time... she'd better be hidden in the game somewhere or I'll go pay Compile Heart a visit when I go to Japan this summer. D:

I was also curious when I saw Drakengard 3 but I never played any other game in the series. So I decided to just start at the beginning and check out the first Drakengard, not sure what to think yet though... reviews I've read of that game either say its really good or really bad.

Drakengard 3 is a prequel, so you don't really need to know anything. I've jumped in after playing nothing but Nier, and I was fine, it didn't really rely on the knowledge of the other titles. The most you'll miss are some references. Though starting with Drakengard 1 can't hurt - I did hear the second one isn't any good when compared to the first one, though.

Drakengard 3 is fun. Who cares if the gameplay has flaws this is so damn fun. Haven't felt this excited playing a game like this since God Of War ascension and Metal Gear Rising. Story is good so far, just wish Zero had more depth to her character. This soundtrack is amazing.

About to get started on Wolfenstein: The New order. TIME TO KILL SOME DAMN NAZIS

Drakengard 3 is a prequel, so you don't really need to know anything. I've jumped in after playing nothing but Nier, and I was fine, it didn't really rely on the knowledge of the other titles. The most you'll miss are some references. Though starting with Drakengard 1 can't hurt - I did hear the second one isn't any good when compared to the first one, though.

Oh I didn´t know it was a prequel! :D This means I can also just finish 1 now because I already started it anyway, and maybe just play Drakengard 3 after instead of playing 2 and Nier first. But I understand Nier was also good, but just had an unsatisfying ending?

Drakengard 3 is fun. Who cares if the gameplay has flaws this is so damn fun. Haven't felt this excited playing a game like this since God Of War ascension and Metal Gear Rising. Story is good so far, just wish Zero had more depth to her character. This soundtrack is amazing.

About to get started on Wolfenstein: The New order. TIME TO KILL SOME DAMN NAZIS

There's more depth to Zero than just "I'll kill everyone!", but you won't really see any of it up until the first ending.

Oh I didn´t know it was a prequel! :D This means I can also just finish 1 now because I already started it anyway, and maybe just play Drakengard 3 after instead of playing 2 and Nier first. But I understand Nier was also good, but just had an unsatisfying ending?

No, no, Nier is great - and the ending is amazing. Hell the ending is what makes the story so good - especially when you replay the game and go for the further endings, that's when the game hits really hard.

When it comes to the story, Nier is my favourite from the franchise (well, still haven't played Drakengard 2), you definitely shouldn't skip out on it. I'd go as far as to say it was my favourite story of last gen. :) And the OST is simply magical, the best of the franchise too.

Drakengard 3 has a tie-in with Nier in the last ending (maybe in the honour of the first Drakengard's last ending being where Nier starts off from), so you might want to play it in the Drakengard 1 => Nier => Drakengard 3 order to get the most lore out of it, but it isn't strictly necessary. :)

There's more depth to Zero than just "I'll kill everyone!", but you won't really see any of it up until the first ending.

No, no, Nier is great - and the ending is amazing. Hell the ending is what makes the story so good - especially when you replay the game and go for the further endings, that's when the game hits really hard.

When it comes to the story, Nier is my favourite from the franchise (well, still haven't played Drakengard 2), you definitely shouldn't skip out on it. I'd go as far as to say it was my favourite story of last gen. :) And the OST is simply magical, the best of the franchise too.

Drakengard 3 has a tie-in with Nier in the last ending (maybe in the honour of the first Drakengard's last ending being where Nier starts off from), so you might want to play it in the Drakengard 1 => Nier => Drakengard 3 order to get the most lore out of it, but it isn't strictly necessary. :)

O well then I'll just play everything! Drakengard 1 -> 2 -> Nier -> 3  It will take a while but it sounds like its worth it.  ^_^ And I like to complete things anyway, so I'll do this. Looks like next month will be rpg month for me! (ノ・ω・)ノ