Rate the avatar above you

Kaguya

unknown/10 ...........

Kirito walking towards... Milky Way? 7/10

What is this blasphemy!!!!

This is definitely not kirito ......... I would never have that dumb op character as my avatar.

If you don't recognize this avatar, it means that you have not watched Gurren Lagann. Which is a grave mistake that you should immediately rectify.

If you don't recognize this avatar, it means that you have not watched Gurren Lagann. Which is a grave mistake that you should immediately rectify.

To be fair, I wouldn't have known who it was if I hadn't read the Hearthstone Cards post.  I couldn't care less about Gurren Lagen.  By the time they threw galaxies at eachother I was just watching for the ending.

Still, its got a cool feeling, so 8/10

8.5/10 

She looks cute and that expression is great. 

To be fair, I wouldn't have known who it was if I hadn't read the Hearthstone Cards post.  I couldn't care less about Gurren Lagen.  By the time they threw galaxies at eachother I was just watching for the ending.

Ah well ....... not everyone likes the same thing. 

But for me Gurren Lagann was just perfect. I gave it a 10/10 which is really rare for me(in fact only 2 animes have got 10).

7/10

Good but nothing great.

it makes me think of Sword Art Online for some reason (which was bad) so..

Also, Gurren Lagann is not a 10/10. The first half probably is, but the second half had way too many problems for the series to ever get a perfect score from me.

This is a problem, confusing between SAO and TTGL is just ......... I guess I should change my avatar but well I just can't find a good replacement.

Well as I said, each to their own. And if I give 10/10 it means that I loved every part of it. For me the second was as good as the first season.