Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

True enough, although he ninja'd his way through the True & False boards, meaning either his butler was taking independent action (is that even allowed for butlers?) or he is able to read and has superhuman posting speed.

What if his butler was of Archer class ?

Then he can randomly do any shit he wants

Please refer - Gil killing his master Tokiomi and Archer 'betraying' Rin

Why would you not read the LN/manga it's based off of? I much prefer reading the original to the adaptation, actually. It gives me a better feel of what was intended originally, rather than the shit that people think up when transitioning between two media.

Maybe because I want to watch it without knowing whats going to happen?

Besides, if I enjoy the series enough, I'll go and read the source material after I finish watching it. Provided the source material is available to me of course.

He's from Texas, don't blame him

As someone from Texas, I find this insulting!

A properly trained horse would never run away, that's just nonsense.

I'm insulted by this i would never do anything like that, I swear with old peace guy as my witness i want the bullying to stop.

I didn't say you didn't want it to stop. In fact, the person who starts something is much more likely to want it to stop eventually than anyone else. Since everyone else is just being swept up without responsibility (it wasn't they who started it, after all). By all means, the case here.

I didn't say you didn't want it to stop. In fact, the person who starts it is much more likely to want it to stop eventually than anyone else. By all means, the case here.

It's not unusual if you think about it. Most bullies are cowards (in one form or another) by nature.

Ah the psychology part of the thread you know peace loving old dude loves this part.

Now then. As a change of topic, I have some very peculiar plans this weekend.

I'll be watching a bunch of Disney, Pixar, and some other animated movies. I plan to enjoy them in all their dubbed glory, because I'll be honest, Portuguese dubbing of cartoons tends to be stellar, and then compare them to the originals a bit.

Now then. As a change of topic, I have some very peculiar plans this weekend.

I'll be watching a bunch of Disney, Pixar, and some other animated movies. I plan to enjoy them in all their dubbed glory, because I'll be honest, Portuguese dubbing of cartoons tends to be stellar, and then compare them to the originals a bit.

Tell me when you're done so I can completely ruin the movies for you like the internet did for me.

On a more serious note, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did in my childhood.

Out of curiosity, which movies are you going to watch?

Tell me when you're done so I can completely ruin the movies for you like the internet did for me.

On a more serious note, I hope you enjoy them as much as I did in my childhood.

Out of curiosity, which movies are you going to watch?

Tsk, as if my childhood could be ruined so easily. There's not much more left to ruin, you see?

I will be expecting some proper 'ruinage' from you, though.

Likely Beuty and the Beast, the one with Mulan, and Pocahontas. The 1st because I really liked everyone's voices and the latter two because I didn't watch them 50 times so I don't even remember them. 

This is assuming I decide for old, classic ones. I could also go for newer ones and stuff, I'm not at all picky so far as that goes.

Tsk, as if my childhood could be ruined so easily. There's not much more left to ruin, you see?

I will be expecting some proper 'ruinage' from you, though.

Likely Beuty and the Beast, the one with Mulan, and Pocahontas. The 1st because I really liked everyone's voices and the latter two because I didn't watch them 50 times so I don't even remember them. 

This is assuming I decide for old, classic ones. I could also go for newer ones and stuff, I'm not at all picky so far as that goes.

Damn, I don't really remember any of those that well, and I'm not in the mood to watch any at the moment. I'll guess I'll have to look it up on the internet.

Rule 34?

I said ruin, not traumatize. The very though of rule 34 existing for these movies terrifies me to no end.