Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Every anime season I promise myself I won't read the LN/manga an anime series is based off of or related to, and nearly every season I fail.

This seasons failure belongs to Danmachi. I caved in and read what was available of the manga.

I need to work on my resistance to temptation more I guess.

Has this happened to anyone else this season?

Are you not aware of the existence of servants and butlers? Do you honestly think I can read?

I have a butler who types what I say and reads aloud what is to read.

I don't believe I was speaking with you.

I don't believe you have a butler. However, if you are speaking the truth, I wholeheartedly apologize.

I don't believe you can't read, either. You're smarter than that. If, however, you can't read, I would find it hard to understand how you could have responded so quickly on the Ambidex Game thread.

I don't believe I was speaking with you.

I don't believe you have a butler. However, if you are speaking the truth, I wholeheartedly apologize.

I don't believe you can't read, either. You're smarter than that. If, however, you can't read, I would find it hard to understand how you could have responded so quickly on the Ambidex Game thread.

It's within your right to believe what you want, but you can't refute what I said, and therefore you cannot state that it is impossible for Texas Dice to be unable to read and yet be an internet denizen.

Either way, on this particular instance, I will concede I was making a point, and indeed, I have no butler, and I can read with no issue.

It's within your right to believe what you want, but you can't refute what I said, and therefore you cannot state that it is impossible for Texas Dice to be unable to read and yet be an internet denizen.

Either way, on this particular instance, I will concede I was making a point, and indeed, I have no butler, and I can read with no issue.

True enough, although he ninja'd his way through the True & False boards, meaning either his butler was taking independent action (is that even allowed for butlers?) or he is able to read and has superhuman posting speed.

In other words, you liked it when I called you smart.

The list of my visitors includes lovers, family and both. Back in the day, there was also horse, but horse left me and I cry everyday now. 

Please come back horse. ;-;

Well, that was everything. Feel free to go back to the usual topics. Fate, torrents, cheating in class, I don't know.