Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Question , what happened to majikoi translation 

It was not able to survive the curse..........

There are rumours of a grumpy penguin who was spotted near the translators hideout before he was killed went MIA.

Nah I'm just kidding  maybe not

Here..........

http://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/6556-majikoi-translation-project/?p=165700

I don't watch SNAFU but that orange haired girl is hella attractive.

You really should it has the best main character of all time, and there is also Yui (orange haired girl) but she is not as cool as the main hero, although totsuka is best girl, trap thing.

I like Yukinon more than Yui though. From what I've heard from the LN readers though, the best girl was recently introduced.

Really? Isshiki? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the character.... it's just that well, even Saki Kawasaki gets more character development than her.

Really? Isshiki? Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the character.... it's just that well, even Saki Kawasaki gets more character development than her.

I don't really remember her name but I think that's her. 

She's the one that was nominated for the Student Council right?

And this is just what I've heard from a few of the LN readers I know, so I can't vouch for this statement.

Ah. I doubt anyone would actually do this, but as I haven't read the LN (and I really should) please don't spoil it for me!

I don't really remember her name but I think that's her. 

She's the one that was nominated for the Student Council right?

And this is just what I've heard from a few of the LN readers I know, so I can't vouch for this statement.

Ah. I doubt anyone would actually do this, but as I haven't read the LN (and I really should) please don't spoil it for me!

I wouldn't dream of it, but I'll say this, you are in for quite the emotional rollercoaster.

Hachiman and totsuka get married but are exiled because their friends aren't cool with it so then they kill them selves.

Hachiman and totsuka get married but are exiled because their friends aren't cool with it so then they kill them selves.

You forgot the part with Yukino and Yui engaging in a lesbian relationship, Shizuka Hiratsuka hanging herself in a bathroom stall due to loneliness, Yumiko killing Hayate due to a massive case of the yandere, Saki becomes the new batman after Haruno bombs the school that Saki's sibilings attended, and Ebina founds a male prostitution ring with Hayate's buddies.

You forgot the part with Yukino and Yui engaging in a lesbian relationship, Shizuka Hiratsuka hanging herself in a bathroom stall due to loneliness, Yumiko killing Hayate due to a massive case of the yandere, Saki becomes the new batman after Haruno bombs the school that Saki's sibilings attended, and Ebina founds a male prostitution ring with Hayate's buddies.

Geez, and I just told you guys not to spoil it for me!