Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I would main the shit out of Kokoro. Just grab and throw everyone.

Yamato would be a gimmick character. Set traps, use pocket sand and call other characters over the phone to help. His ultra should be called the backdoor breaker.

I lost it at backdoor breaker.

He needs a cheat attack where he summons Momoyo.

Oh, and lets not forget about the dog whistle for Wanko.

So many ideas for a fighting game with this series, it ridiculous.

Balancing Momoyo wouldn't be that difficult. If I'm still on top of my Street Fighter loré, Akuma is the strongest character in the universe (after dark Ryu), but doesn't use all of his powers in battle, since it would be too boring. 

Just steal that excuse and don't give her a crumple sprite, similar to Rachel in BlazBlue. If Momoyo gets hit, she just stands there, takes it and if the player controling her loses, she doesn't budge an inch and therefore didn't "lose".

The sacred majikoi lore would still be intact and die-hard fans could sleep in peace. 

EDIT: I'm having a lot of fun thinking about how Yamato could work in a Fighting Game. 

Yamato's special are his friends. Four out of the five attacks use the phone and have the same startup animation, in order to keep the opponent guessing whom he calls upon. Friends have a cooldown to prevent abuse.

Neutral Special: Call Moro for intel. Yamato charges meter until you stop holding the button.

Quartercircle forward: Momoyo appears and fires an energy beam across the screen.

If Yamato fights against Momoyo, her sprite in the animation is replaced with Tsubame, but otherwise identical in terms of Gameplay.

Dragonpunch forward: Yamato blows the whistle and Wanko charges forward.

If Yamato is fighting against Wanko, he instead calls Seiso on her bike, which is identical in terms of gameplay.

Quartercircle backwards: Gakuto will jump in front of Yamato in order to shield him against attacks for a few seconds (using his body, not an actual shield, obviously).

Dragonpunch backwards: A tracking shot from outside the screen crumples the opponent on hit, accompanied by Miyako's voice.

If Yamato is fighting Miyako, Yoichi's voice is played instead.

Edited by TexasDice

I basically thought out the entire cast of 10 characters whilst sitting on the toilet. The game makes itself.

why-am-I-so-knowledgeable-about-fighting-games-but-suck-at-actually-playing-them.jpg  :salt:

I smell a kick starter then a little while after that minatosoft with a lawsuit.

That's why we can't have nice things.

I basically thought out the entire cast of 10 characters whilst sitting on the toilet. The game makes itself.

why-am-I-so-knowledgeable-about-fighting-games-but-suck-at-actually-playing-them.jpg  :salt:

That's why we can't have nice things.

Geez, no wonder they're such shitty ideas...  :wahaha:

I know that feel all too well.

I recently got Super Street Fighter IV for the Xbox 360.

I fucking suck. This is harder than Tekken.

Though the moves are less than that of Tekken. It's harder to chain stuff imo, since every movement is so fast.

Also, fuck Cody. I don't know how to use that guy. Guess I'll need to practice.

If a Majikoi fighting game became a thing, I'd play as Gakuto and just watch him get beat up.  I mean, besides being horny and dumb, it's what he does best.

Though the moves are less than that of Tekken. It's harder to chain stuff imo, since every movement is so fast.

Only fighting game I've ever owned was Soulcalibur IV.  I got pretty good with Kilik; I never lost against anyone but one of my friends that button mashed as Ivy, abusing her stupid range.  Kilik was fun to play as because a lot of his attacks would send people flying, and I could effectively stunlock them if I could react faster than they could due to the lack of immediate recoveries.  His grabs were fun to watch, too.

I can pull of a decent Ragna, I guess. Barely good enough for online matches, but too bad to beat score attack.

ragna-6cneupl.gif

What else... Maybe Bane in Injustice? But that was like two years ago. I always wanted to play 3rd Strike and Skullgirls, but those two are just soooo hard to play. And don't get me started on Ultimate marvel vs Capcom 3, that game makes you mental.

Soul Calibur IV was a lot of fun on parties, mostly because of the character creator.

I've been gone for a while but I'm so happy this place is still going strong. Damn a majikoi fighting game is a good idea. I would play Yamato. All the time hands down no questions asked. But Yamato actually can fight. He can use string to fight. It's cannon. 

Only fighting game I've ever owned was Soulcalibur IV.  I got pretty good with Kilik; I never lost against anyone but one of my friends that button mashed as Ivy, abusing her stupid range.  Kilik was fun to play as because a lot of his attacks would send people flying, and I could effectively stunlock them if I could react faster than they could due to the lack of immediate recoveries.  His grabs were fun to watch, too.

I'm a faggot and I liked Cassandra, Chaos and Siegfried in those games. Whose to say I didn't like them in the previous installments as well? Cassandra's just so pretty. <3

Yes, I like pretty characters. Who doesn't? Also, I forgot one of the girls, but there was a hottie there. It's been a long time.

I've had Super Street Fighter IV forever but I've never once played it for some reason. I usually play Street Fighter X Tekken or Tekken Tag Tournament 2. I usually play as Jun in the latter, although she's a bitch when you fight her as a CPU.

I thought you were talking about me for a second (Yes, Cody is my real name). I honestly freaked out a little. On that note, I don't remember a character named Cody, which series is he off of? SSFIV?

I don't remember if he joined exactly in that game or not, but yeah.

• 2 weeks later...