Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

What if his butler was of Archer class ?

Then he can randomly do any shit he wants

Please refer - Gil killing his master Tokiomi and Archer 'betraying' Rin

They were servants, not butlers. They were looking to betray at the very first chance.

Maybe because I want to watch it without knowing whats going to happen?

Besides, if I enjoy the series enough, I'll go and read the source material after I finish watching it. Provided the source material is available to me of course.

As someone from Texas, I find this insulting!

A properly trained horse would never run away, that's just nonsense.

"whats". I am so disappoint.

I prefer to read the source material rather than watch the anime/read the manga/play the VN. If I like one a lot, I go to other mediums of it. Perhaps you could try it as well? It might be unexpectedly good.

Horsey won't come back because you suck at riding him.

Same with the woman.  :sachi:

I really do cry everytime.

Fine words indeed.

I think that 'bully' referred to you and all subsequent posts were made geared towards your assumption due to the trouble that might have ensued as a result.

Likely Beuty and the Beast, the one with Mulan, and Pocahontas.

"Beuty"? I am so disappoint. The one with Mulan JUST SO HAPPENS to be MULAN.

Try Lilo and Stitch, if you haven't already. It's a series, in case you've been living under a rock (though they DID have a movie that you'd not understand until you'd seen the show).

Eh, she got pretty good later on when she learned to stand on her own feet.

In the after-story, the prince basically throws her away for another girl.

Love at first sight does not exist, and she threw away all she had to get out of the sea and go after him. Fuckin' Dinsey, stop teaching us the wrong thing! Frozen was better by comparison!

I have an alarming amount of Hello Kitty Hidden among my stuff. 

I expected it.

I think that 'bully' referred to you and all subsequent posts were made geared towards your assumption due to the trouble that might have ensued as a result.

Try Lilo and Stitch, if you haven't already. It's a series, in case you've been living under a rock (though they DID have a movie that you'd not understand until you'd seen the show).

I expected it.

No need to point that out. My objective was to subtly turn it around as if I hadn't noticed the possibility. The guys who indirectly attacked me get all pleased at having apparently fooled me and I don't have to bother arguing with them. Until a clown like yourself shows up.

I pity you. Your disappointment will reach innumerable levels if you keep getting disappointed with every typo, since you're on the internet.

Given how I did not know its name, I only vaguely remembered someone called Mulan appeared in it, that's how I called it.

I have watched everything Lilo and Stitch related. If nothing else, I can claim to have eaten cartoons for breakfast for many a year.

Why would you? I didn't expect myself to have this many Hello Kitty CD's.

Do I even want to know?

Don't worry, it's mostly just CD's, or DVD's or whatever they are called.

"whats". I am so disappoint.

I prefer to read the source material rather than watch the anime/read the manga/play the VN. If I like one a lot, I go to other mediums of it. Perhaps you could try it as well? It might be unexpectedly good.

In the after-story, the prince basically throws her away for another girl.

Love at first sight does not exist, and she threw away all she had to get out of the sea and go after him. Fuckin' Dinsey, stop teaching us the wrong thing! Frozen was better by comparison!

I'm disappointed in your disappointment of me. It should also be noted that I hate the feeling of repetition, hence why I rarely enjoy a series across multiple mediums.

I'm honestly note sure if your doing that on purpose or not. If not, I'm 'disappoint' in you.

And that's why she's the worst princess of all.

No need to point that out. My objective was to subtly turn it around as if I hadn't noticed the possibility. The guys who indirectly attacked me get all pleased at having apparently fooled me and I don't have to bother arguing with them. Until a clown like yourself shows up.

I pity you. Your disappointment will reach innumerable levels if you keep getting disappointed with every typo, since you're on the internet.

Given how I did not know its name, I only vaguely remembered someone called Mulan appeared in it, that's how I called it.

I have watched everything Lilo and Stitch related. If nothing else, I can claim to have eaten cartoons for breakfast for many a year.

Why would you? I didn't expect myself to have this many Hello Kitty CD's.

Don't worry, it's mostly just CD's, or DVD's or whatever they are called.

Ah, I see. I assumed you were actually an idiot, maybe I should re-evaluate the way I see you.

Lol, it's more of a running joke. I'm still disappointed that people don't know how to spell, but I can bear it. I can understand why you'd forget the name, though. I'd forgotten about Mulan entirely, until I watched this.

I've learnt to expect the unexpected. :makina:

I'm surprised you didn't see that line coming.

I'm disappointed in your disappointment of me. It should also be noted that I hate the feeling of repetition, hence why I rarely enjoy a series across multiple mediums.

I'm honestly note sure if your doing that on purpose or not. If not, I'm 'disappoint' in you.

And that's why she's the worst princess of all.

But there are also animes like Kaichou Wa Maid-sama or Durarara that don't actually show everything there is to the story. In KwM-s' case, they didn't expand AT ALL on the MC's lover, while they did an arc in the manga. For Durarara, they left out the entire fourth book so that you'd be compelled to read it instead of watching the anime. That is the reason why I like to go through the source material. Also, while this is rarer and so I cannot recall any names immediately, the adaptation has something more, or does something better, than the source material. Hence, I first go through the source material, then I go through the adaptation. Doing this, I can understand the creator's wishes, and I can understand what was done better, if it was, in the adaptation.

I'm doing it as a joke. Also, your line right there contains two typos.

I'm surprised nobody called me out on misspelling Disney.

After confirming my "Beauty and The Beast" DVD seems to be busted, I have instead opted for watching Peter Pan.

I have also confirmed, after looking through my stuff and finding a huge number of Disney Films, that Mulan and Pocahontas are among the few I never owned, and instead watched via a third party, or on TV, or somewhere else.

But there are also animes like Kaichou Wa Maid-sama or Durarara that don't actually show everything there is to the story. In KwM-s' case, they didn't expand AT ALL on the MC's lover, while they did an arc in the manga. For Durarara, they left out the entire fourth book so that you'd be compelled to read it instead of watching the anime. That is the reason why I like to go through the source material. Also, while this is rarer and so I cannot recall any names immediately, the adaptation has something more, or does something better, than the source material. Hence, I first go through the source material, then I go through the adaptation. Doing this, I can understand the creator's wishes, and I can understand what was done better, if it was, in the adaptation.

I'm doing it as a joke. Also, your line right there contains two typos.

Like I previously said, if I enjoy the series enough or wish to know more about it, I'll go to it's source material or another medium that's available to me.

I'm not surprised, it's you we're talking about. In my shitty defense, I typed that after being awake for roughly 20 hours. Insomnia is a bitch sometimes.

Yes, you have finally found who shares your dark fetish of loli NTR rape imouto incest Hello Kitty doujins.

You forgot anal.

This thread is Unlimited Scat Works, apparently.

It should be noted that I am a connoisseur of vanilla, so any further mention of NTR, scat or rape should be avoided. The rest are fine though, to a lesser extent. Also never cared about Hello Kitty.

After confirming my "Beauty and The Beast" DVD seems to be busted, I have instead opted for watching Peter Pan.

I have also confirmed, after looking through my stuff and finding a huge number of Disney Films, that Mulan and Pocahontas are among the few I never owned, and instead watched via a third party, or on TV, or somewhere else.

Ah, that sucks. I hate it when I find a broken disk. Peter Pan is still a good movie though.

It's sad to admit, but I currently don't own a single animated Disney movie. I do own the first 3 Pirates of the Caribbean though. I know I owned them in the past, but I've moved so many times I seem to have lost track of them along the way. I know for a fact that I saw a lot of them on TV growing up, which urged me to buy them so I could watch them anytime I wanted.