Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

The conversation above just shows two people fighting over their "reputation", while in reality none of them have any. So stop this fight over some 'imaginary reputation' that you both supposedly have.

Not really. He gave me the translation for that very purpose, so that's the point to begin with. You can't use the phrase here for the same reason you can't use it on someone who's given a puzzle, then checks to see if all the pieces fit together.

The conversation above just shows two people fighting over their "reputation", while in reality none of them have any. So stop this fight over some 'imaginary reputation' that you both supposedly have.

You shouldn't be making statements when your brain is exam-raddled. It was sarcasm when I said "my good name". I have a lot of things, but a good name isn't one of 'em.

Hmm... In my humble opinion, I think assess are like oranges and apples (but let's avoid the rotten ones...duh). Each heroines have different ass type that has its own merit. So I can't tell which one is the best...For example, Mayucchi has big and soft ass that helps "cushion" the impact while Momoyo has big and firm ass that have a good feeling when you graaa.....it.

However if I were to ask subjectively (personal taste), I would like to choose Monshiro's ass...it's like a bud that is starting to bloom.... Gwehehehehe... XD

Asses are like a fine wine; you have to let them ripe to the perfect condition till you can make truly good use of it. I agree with what you're saying by the way. Each ass can be the best given the right mood and occasion :-)

Good thing Yamato is a fellow assman, surely helps with the immersion for me.

You shouldn't be making statements when your brain is exam-raddled. It was sarcasm when I said "my good name". I have a lot of things, but a good name isn't one of 'em.

Gahh, cant believe I missed that. True I should be more careful. Anyways tomorrow is the last exam, so I should be fine after that.  

Asses are like a fine wine; you have to let them ripe to the perfect condition till you can make truly good use of it. I agree with what you're saying by the way. Each ass can be the best given the right mood and occasion :-)

While some of that I agree with, I wouldn't call asses fine wine. Wine gets better the longer you wait. After a certain point, asses start going downhill.

Assmen, unite! 

*Salutes*

2784079_1339412894058_41res_450_360.jpg

Bah, and there I was having a lovely and interesting discussion only for it to be suddenly dropped. Absolutely and completely ignored, I didn't even get a proper reply. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when I'm absent, isn't it? A person just can't leave their sodding computer for a minute, can they? When they come back, everything was stripped from them, like having a real life was some kind of sin or something... And I was just trying to feed my petty pride, as well, you can't even allow that much? Instead you make me out to be some kind of villain. That was really mean and ill, you know? People try to have a proper and decent conversation and people just have to butt in for no good reason other than their own will. And how about other people, huh? You just ignore them or get in their way with no consideration for their feelings, don't you? What if I did the same to you? You start a conversation you're really interested in, and it's going really well. Maybe it's a discussion you're winning, maybe it's a fruitful argument. No matter what it was, if someone just up and ruined it from somewhere on the other side of the world using the internet, completely anonymous, you'd probably get rather annoyed, wouldn't you? I know I certainly would. You know what? You guys are all a bunch of monsters, non-deserving of my attention or consideration. I'm never talking in this topic again. You guys are stupid. 

2784079_1339412894058_41res_450_360.jpg

Bah, and there I was having a lovely and interesting discussion only for it to be suddenly dropped. Absolutely and completely ignored, I didn't even get a proper reply. Oh well, I guess that's what happens when I'm absent, isn't it? A person just can't leave their sodding computer for a minute, can they? When they come back, everything was stripped from them, like having a real life was some kind of sin or something... And I was just trying to feed my petty pride, as well, you can't even allow that much? Instead you make me out to be some kind of villain. That was really mean and ill, you know? People try to have a proper and decent conversation and people just have to butt in for no good reason other than their own will. And how about other people, huh? You just ignore them or get in their way with no consideration for their feelings, don't you? What if I did the same to you? You start a conversation you're really interested in, and it's going really well. Maybe it's a discussion you're winning, maybe it's a fruitful argument. No matter what it was, if someone just up and ruined it from somewhere on the other side of the world using the internet, completely anonymous, you'd probably get rather annoyed, wouldn't you? I know I certainly would. You know what? You guys are all a bunch of monsters, non-deserving of my attention or consideration. I'm never talking in this topic again. You guys are stupid. 

When did you start a discussion?

You rang?

Yes, I am an assman. If you want, I can put out a detailed post examining each of Majikoi's ladies fine asses, documenting which are best for what purposes. Would you like that?

The phrase assman has been ruined for me after reading Kangoku Gakuen. I just cant get behind it anymore.

>_>

<__<

I feel like I'm obligated to apologize for that.

Also I'm already like ~75% of the way through Chika's route, so it's a little late to keep checking the votes. I wanted to be further by now, but eh.

>_>

<__<

Also I'm already like ~75% of the way through Chika's route, so it's a little late to keep checking the votes. I wanted to be further by now, but eh.

You truely are a good man dowolf, or woman, whichever you are. I assume man, but thanks a lot for all your work and good luck.

Challenge accepted....I'll start tonight.

Make it nice and detailed. I would do it myself, but it would probably get far too erotic to the point of awkwardness here. I'll leave that kind of stuff for Hongfire or something.

>_>

<__<

Thanks a lot for doing this. I never even expected to see any more side routes translated after Miyako and Agave are finished.

Make it nice and detailed. I would do it myself, but it would probably get far too erotic to the point of awkwardness here. I'll leave that kind of stuff for Hongfire or something.

I think I'm going to title it 'The Evolutionary Benefits of the Ass.' Eh? Good title? Or maybe....

'Spelunking - Diving Deep into the Mysteries of the Ass.'