Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

It doesn't make sense for either Tatsu or Yuki. 

The fortune teller says "You cannot leave her alone. A terrible thing will occur". However, he never really contacts Tatsu or Yuki outside of their respective routes. So why doesn't something terrible concerning them happen in any of the other routes?

It doesn't make sense for either Tatsu or Yuki. 

The fortune teller says "You cannot leave her alone. A terrible thing will occur". However, he never really contacts Tatsu or Yuki outside of their respective routes. So why doesn't something terrible concerning them happen in any of the other routes?

You can be sure about that, for example, why is there some much difference of event in each route? Why is

Touma trying to fuck the whole city

in the Agave route and not in the Momoyo route? I'm sure you understand what I mean.

I did a search on internet and I found out what the word "world" meant. In fact, their "world" seems to be The Agave

Let's have a gentleman's discussion for a moment. Tell me guys. Which Majikoi girl has the finest ass?

- In my opinion it's probably Mayucchi. Your fingers would probably sink away into her buttock if you would grab it firmly enough.

- Chris has a nice tight behind with a gracious bubbly look. Definitely a keeper to have fun with.

- Momoyo has a good balance between plump and tight. A great midway so to say.

- Wanko would be the underdog (no pun intended) of the group. Relatively small compared to the rest, but a great catch for those who like it that way. (Let's just say I'm quite versatile myself in this case)

- Not sure about Miyako yet, since I'm obviously saving her for later. I expect her to be similar to Momoyo, probably just a tad smaller.

Hmm, always a tough call to make.

Let's have a gentleman's discussion for a moment. Tell me guys. Which Majikoi girl has the finest ass?

- In my opinion it's probably Mayucchi. Your fingers would probably sink away into her buttock if you would grab it firmly enough.

- Chris has a nice tight behind with a gracious bubbly look. Definitely a keeper to have fun with.

- Momoyo has a good balance between plump and tight. A great midway so to say.

- Wanko would be the underdog (no pun intended) of the group. Relatively small compared to the rest, but a great catch for those who like it that way. (Let's just say I'm quite versatile myself in this case)

- Not sure about Miyako yet, since I'm obviously saving her for later. I expect her to be similar to Momoyo, probably just a tad smaller.

Hmm, always a tough call to make.