Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

can someone tell me if it is safe?

It's not. There has been lots of complaining and extreme brattyness inserted into that spoiler.

Why the heck are you guys active when it's like 3 AM in my place?

Because, as you stated, we live somewhere that is not your place.

It's 7:30PM here. Most likely 8:30 for havoc and for various other European people, more or less a couple of hours.

Then there's the americans, who still have plenty of hours left to be active.

I've never been able to understand people that act like spoilers are bad much less the end of the world

You know something cool or emotional happens, shouldnt that just hype you up to experience it yourself?

I personally have looked up as much info on the untranslated routes as I can to look forward to experiencing

You are missing crucial information. We don't mind spoilers in general, just Ouraibaa's.

Majikoi is my first VN is there any this good VN out there ? (im only played Fate/stay night,G Senjo no Mao,Muv-Luv,A Profile and Shuffle im realy looking something like Majikoi simple language and good plot

G Senjo no Mao's language was heavy for me so couldnt finished it.)

...why?  Why must you skip one of the best VNs of all time (in my opinion)?  Seriously, G-senjou is worth the effort.  I cried like a baby when it ended, and even hearing certain songs in the OST make me have dem feels again.

Well, you haven't played Grisaia no Kajitsu, so go and torrent it.  It's pretty damn good.  Yuuji is one of the better protags I've seen so far, and while some of the routes are hit-or-miss (looking at you, Michiru and Makina), it's still worth reading for Sachi and Amane's routes.

...why?  Why must you skip one of the best VNs of all time (in my opinion)?  Seriously, G-senjou is worth the effort.  I cried like a baby when it ended, and even hearing certain songs in the OST make me have dem feels again.

Well, you haven't played Grisaia no Kajitsu, so go and torrent it.  It's pretty damn good.  Yuuji is one of the better protags I've seen so far, and while some of the routes are hit-or-miss (looking at you, Michiru and Makina), it's still worth reading for Sachi and Amane's routes.

i skipped G-senjou because there is business  talk i dont have a clue on it and scenario is a little heavy but if you say so i will try again this summer

and torrenting Grisaia no Kajitsu thanks for advise

i skipped G-senjou because there is business  talk i dont have a clue on it and scenario is a little heavy but if you say so i will try again this summer

and torrenting Grisaia no Kajitsu thanks for advise

No problem ^_^  Just a heads up, though, Grisaia's common route, while being very well-written, is also pretty long.  One of the longest common routes I've seen so far. 

Majikoi is my first VN is there any this good VN out there ? (im only played Fate/stay night,G Senjo no Mao,Muv-Luv,A Profile and Shuffle im realy looking something like Majikoi simple language and good plot

G Senjo no Mao's language was heavy for me so couldnt finished it.)

Little busters,Tsukihime,Katawa shoujo and Deardrops are quite good

Little busters,Tsukihime,Katawa shoujo and Deardrops are quite good

Katawa shoujo is so deppresing for me to play i cant stand for sick peaople :/ but gona check other ones thanks for advise

No problem  ^_^  Just a heads up, though, Grisaia's common route, while being very well-written, is also pretty long.  One of the longest common routes I've seen so far. 

actually i dont play any common route so far i'm keeping attention one heroine always,i even now noticed it :)