Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

You need to do Miyako to unlock Agave anyways.

yeah and i would think ouraibaa might just betrolling us, because last time i checked agave was not completely translated yet.

Because they shifted word to miyako route instead.

Correct me if i am wrong though. Been kind of out of the loop for the past week or so.

yeah and i would think ouraibaa might just betrolling us, because last time i checked agave was not completely translated yet.

Correct me if i am wrong though. Been kind of out of the loop for the past week or so.

You're absolutely and thoroughly wrong. 

YouTube user and forum lurker Dowolf translated the Agave route in the last couple months. (on a side note, he has also translated Kazama's route)

After some talking and lots of begging he has agreed to cooperate with us very nice people on the forums to make it into a patch. 

Ouraibaa is now Quality Checking his work so that then Mr. Hacker friend can make into a patch and put it into the game so that us scum of the earth can download it and play it.

In the meanwhile Miyako's route is still in translation and we'll probably have to wait for it to be finished so a patch can be released sometime in the future.

If worst comes to worst and it doesn't get finished Dr. Dowolf will translate it instead on a penalty of being cursed to death by us rabble if he does not.

Be aware that the wording used for this description is heavily biased and not entirely representative of the actual events.

A new person already finished (most of?) Agave on youtube, and that TL is now being QC'd and put into the game, since kosuna is heading to the hospital and will not be able to complete the translation. At least, that's what was going on last time I was here. Also, you can QC before a translation is 100% complete, if you want to.

A new person already finished (most of?) Agave on youtube, and that TL is now being QC'd and put into the game, since kosuna is heading to the hospital and will not be able to complete the translation. At least, that's what was going on last time I was here. Also, you can QC before a translation is 100% complete, if you want to.

true, thanks

Agave translation is finished. Miyako's route might be fully translated before Kosuna heads to the hospital. Ouraibaa is QCing everything he has right now. A patch will only be released after all these routes are finished.

true, thanks

How dare you ignore my incredibly detailed depiction of events.

Wich explaination?.....??? :huh:

The one right under your post, as would be logical. Unless my internet has goofed up, which is known to happen often enough.

You're absolutely and thoroughly wrong. 

YouTube user and forum lurker Dowolf translated the Agave route in the last couple months. (on a side note, he has also translated Kazama's route)

After some talking and lots of begging he has agreed to cooperate with us very nice people on the forums to make it into a patch. 

Ouraibaa is now Quality Checking his work so that then Mr. Hacker friend can make into a patch and put it into the game so that us scum of the earth can download it and play it.

In the meanwhile Miyako's route is still in translation and we'll probably have to wait for it to be finished so a patch can be released sometime in the future.

If worst comes to worst and it doesn't get finished Dr. Dowolf will translate it instead on a penalty of being cursed to death by us rabble if he does not.

Be aware that the wording used for this description is heavily biased and not entirely representative of the actual events.