Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Ok, this will be my last explanation. Realism: Superman in Man of Steel has a conflict whether to kill his own specie or not. Bizarre: Superman in the old movie was able to turn back time by spinning the whole world backwards out of nowhere without any explanation. Got it?

FMA & FMA:B was realistic because it has good grounding of story and characters have right human reactions and back story.

Did somebody say plot?

668109-free_end_card_ep._6.png

For dem laydays

...First of all, I have yet to ever see an anime that comes close to mimicking real life.

That's why it is called fiction, sir. It's a lie. I hate to tell you but anime does not happen in real life. I know, I am sorry to break this all to you. There are no Pokémon roaming the wilds. There are no Saiyans. There are no Buso Renkins. There aren't any ninjas hidden in the village in the leaves, or any other village for that matter. I'm sorry to say: Anime is not real.

YOU ARE NOT GIVING AN EXAMPLE FOR FMA. YOU ARE SIMPLY STATING THE THING YOU STATED A SECOND AGO.

Very very last explanation...

The Elric brothers as having realistic human character:

They wanted their mother back and did a taboo which resulted to loosing their body/parts of their body (it reflects how human kids are attached to their mother).

Then, they decided to embark on a journey to bring back their lost bodies by searching the philosopher stone (it shows how humans persevere after a defeat).

But eventually found out that philosopher stone is created using human sacrifice and was shocked & disgusted (initial reaction as a normal human).

The story also shows how politics works (i.e. corruption, power, strategy and etc.).

It also shows how military works and what are the common issues being faced by an ordinary soldier (i.e. issue on murdering, chain of command, and war).

It also presented racial discrimination (as seen on the ishvalans) which is a common issue now in the world.

Speaking of ishvala, it presented how religion works.

It also give a gist of how alchemy works (it shows that the mangaka researched about alchemy before creating the manga)

Plot twist where not abrupt since they were explained extensively (like the "father" in the brotherhood wherein his back story was shown).

Speaking of backstory of a character, each important character was given a backstory which is a good attribute in literature. This is called charcterization/character building.

In summary FMA was a masterpiece because the story was carefully created from plot, character, and conflict. The mangaka researched and analyzed before creating the manga. Please study literature before doing critique on a certain literature.

In summary, the creator was extremely biased.

Most humans will not do as Ed and Al did, and would either die easily or not leave on an adventure if they survived.

Not all politicians and governments are corrupt, just some people in particular.

Normal humans would also still use their assets if they were to get them, regardless of consequence to others, unless said people were friends of theirs.

It showed the common issues back when the military was still stupid, not now.

Racial discrimination is not even close at this point. Rather, it's homosexual discrimination now.

Religion does not work like Ishbal.

A very technical mistake, it is alchemy.

While some plot twists were not abrupt, others were (although I will admit that the cow artist is good at this).

The backstories were all shit tbh.

Dabuddah453 was pretty spot on in his explanation. Thank you, kind sir.

Sigh, I give up on you pal. Go fetch a book or something or at least make your mind open.

Lesson learned don't argue with bratty people. It will just lower your lifespan if you do so... Sigh...

You're just incapable.

The best way to argue is to make the other party recognize that all things are subjective, and then everyone quits because by that logic nobody could be right.

You saying between FMA and FMA:B? Or in releasing the entire first season?

the manga

Not all politicians and governments are corrupt, just some people in particular.

thats also what it showed we got people like mustang the old guy only some are corrupt

Religion does not work like Ishbal.

really ever heard of Amish. or even Christian science who decided prayer is better than medicine

really ever heard of Amish. or even Christian science who decided prayer is better than medicine

I've come to realize the reason people don't trust doctors and modern medicine so much is because Hospitals try and squeeze money out of them. So there big thing is "If Hospitals are trying to squeeze money out of me, then why wouldn't the lower doctors that don't make as much?"

I've come to realize the reason people don't trust doctors and modern medicine so much is because Hospitals try and squeeze money out of them. So there big thing is "If Hospitals are trying to squeeze money out of me, then why wouldn't the lower doctors that don't make as much?"

1280px-Flag_of_Canada.svg.png

ahem

You're just incapable.

The best way to argue is to make the other party recognize that all things are subjective, and then everyone quits because by that logic nobody could be right.

I see... I have much to learn my master... I'm sorry for being incapable... I let loose of my feelings... Bubuubuut its FMA!!! Just kidding... I loose my cool there for once... Hehehe... XD

Thanks for reminding me to keep it cool... Hehehe... XD