Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Oh, not pressuring the guy who's translating Miyako's route or anything, but does anyone know if any translator is going to finish the rest of Majikoi?  From what I heard, there were still several side girls that hadn't been translated by the main translator before he dropped the project.

*Shrug* We're pretty much left in the dark unless there's a delay we need to know about. All I believe that has been gathered is Miyako route then Agave afterward. Maybe Ouraibaa would know.

On a separate note, I just finished Yumiko's route (good end) in Grisaia No Kaijitsu and I've already fallen in love with this VN. Sadly, it seems that the sequel's translation has fallen off a cliff.

Is that so? Then it's about time I start watching it. I probably won't have to wait for the next episode by the time I get there.

Disclaimer. I am not responsible for any injuries real and or imaginary. Results may vary. Offer not applicable in the state of Wyoming. fees and restrictions may apply.

*Shrug* We're pretty much left in the dark unless there's a delay we need to know about. All I believe that has been gathered is Miyako route then Agave afterward. Maybe Ouraibaa would know.

On a separate note, I just finished Yumiko's route (good end) in Grisaia No Kaijitsu and I've already fallen in love with this VN. Sadly, it seems that the sequel's translation has fallen off a cliff.

It might not be as bad as it seems. First of all there seems to be a project trying to localise Grisia for the western world and it will probably even be released on steam. 

I dare say, that if it sells good enough the localisation of the sequel is just a matter of time.

Also some other guy might take up Grisia no Meikyuu in the meantime.

http://tlwiki.org/index.php?title=Talk:Grisaia_no_Meikyuu

It might not be as bad as it seems. First of all there seems to be a project trying to localise Grisia for the western world and it will probably even be released on steam. 

I dare say, that if it sells good enough the localisation of the sequel is just a matter of time.

Ooo. Thanks for the link. Hopefully soon enough Meikyuu will be taken up by someone. Still gotta go through the other routes of Grisaia, but I just started on Amane's route. So far so good.

Not too excited for Grisaia coming to Steam though, even though it might give it some publicity, whenever a VN is put on Steam, sex scenes are immediately taken out of it. Maybe I'm just a dirty fuck, but I did feel like they built the story in Yumiko's route and so far in Amane's route quite a bit.

Not too excited for Grisaia coming to Steam though, even though it might give it some publicity, whenever a VN is put on Steam, sex scenes are immediately taken out of it. Maybe I'm just a dirty fuck, but I did feel like they built the story in Yumiko's route and so far in Amane's route quite a bit.

By build the story, you mean hilarious and had me rolling around the floor laughing like a maniac?

If it is released in the west I am forced to buy it just because they release it in the west. Some things you just have to support.

I think they plan on releasing two different games, one for all ages and one 18+ outside of Steam but I don't know.

I think they plan on releasing two different games, one for all ages and one 18+ outside of Steam but I don't know.

That is correct. Steam has apparently agreed to their off steam 18+ proposal. This still doesn't mean they'll do it, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5371-sekai-project-official-grisaia-translation/page-8#entry146287

I also read that it will have additional scenes and other extra stuff, so I wouldn´t completely neglect it.

Well I´ll buy it in any case, since I want to support a VN like this any way I can.

That is correct. Steam has apparently agreed to their off steam 18+ proposal. This still doesn't mean they'll do it, but I don't see why they wouldn't.

https://forums.fuwanovel.net/index.php?/topic/5371-sekai-project-official-grisaia-translation/page-8#entry146287

Yep.  From what I heard, Sekai's going to release a patch, not officially endorsed by Steam or available on Steam's site, that restores the h-scenes and the other 18+ content.  Don't have a source, though.

Well, looked for official sources to that rumor, but I found jack aside from "possibly" and "it would be sick".  I'm emailing Sekai Project via their contact page as I post this, but I doubt I'll get anything significant from it.  If I get a response that isn't just a long way of saying "perhaps", I'll post it here and in the main forums.