Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

I read it several months ago, so nope. Try the continuation of the agave route. Its pretty good.

I'm talking about the people who can't read it I can read Japanese to a certain degree but I still love to reread stuff in english  any ways I was just bored because ps3 just met its maker just when I was gonna play Akiba trip Damn this Injustice

I suggested this a while back. Think about it. She could turn out to be really cute without the Mamba makeup plus she is probably somewhat like the girl from nyan koi

One thing that would be really hard to get over though is her voice, her voice sounds like a tranny with a train locomotive  coming out of his butt

One thing that would be really hard to get over though is her voice, her voice sounds like a tranny with a train locomotive  coming out of his butt

Actually her voice is pretty but her way of talking is terrible. Just try to imagine her voice less rowdy and more lady like and it would be pretty good.

So I just finished Amane's route (good end) in Grisaia no Kajitsu. I'd like to share my thoughts on it, because it affected me much more deeply than I thought it would.

Spoilers for Yumiko's and Amane's route below, as well as their 'good ends'. And maybe a sort of spoiler for Sachi's route, haven't read it yet, but it has to do with one of the choices of her route. Read at your own risk if you have not read the VN. If you haven't, I strongly encourage you to do so.

I found Amane's route, all in all, was satisfying and bittersweet. Which definitely surprised me. I came into it thinking it would be the most fun-loving route, but as Yuuji himself said in the VN, that convenient of a woman has to be impossible. I found that Amane's 'problem' (referring to what happened six years before the events of the story) was much worse than Yumiko's. I can relate to both in a way, I went through a similar situation to both. Won't go into detail.

Even Amane's good end was especially bittersweet. Yuuji dies of cancer five years before Amane does when they're around their late seventies/eighties? Makina leaves and presumably doesn't come back? She never finds out about his job? For a long while, Yuuji is only able to meet her on the weekends? They sort of lose their drive to get married? (Or maybe they're just scatterbrains, which seems more likely...) Yuuji continues having to kill people and go on missions for a living, even if he did survive them? And yes, while she did die around her family happy as she could be and gets accepted into heaven along with being forgiven, it's still quite a sad end to die next to your granddaughter after having a conversation about your dead husband, happy as it may have been.

The thing that probably made me the most emotional, tied with the ending, is the moment after Yuuji reads Amane's diary. The fact that the happiest part in the entire VN was just to make up for something that happened in the past, that she never really cared about you until a point shortly before all this, and, while never explicitly said, it's heavily implied that she got into a relationship with you only because she loved your sister. While Yuuji was able to turn it into a happy moment at the end, if it was me, I think I would've broken down at that point.

Compare it to Yumiko's good end, which doesn't end on the same note that Amane's does, where both protagonists die at the end of it, but on a much, much happier note. Yuuji is able to cut ties to his 'job', help Yumiko's father out of the slump of his life and bring him new purpose in the form of a granddaughter, Yumiko goes on to be successful at her job, and Yuuji and her get to be the parents that Yumiko never had. A very happy ending that's believable enough that it isn't... outrageously good. 

I came out of Amane's route feeling confused to be honest. I think I might need to sleep on it, but I don't know if I feel like my/Yuuji's struggle to make Amane happy was all for naught until the last minutes of her life or if I feel like if I was in that world, that would be a life worth living after all. However, I don't regret going through it in the least, it was the best way that route could have finished, with this... slightly wistful ending, even in its best of times.

Like I think someone else said on this thread, I can't handle bad endings, life is shitty enough, and romantic life can be even shittier, I don't need to go around feeling sad about another 'fictional' life I led for a set amount of hours. Bittersweet endings are even tough to swallow, so this had a profound effect on me, after reading quite a few VNs so far and have tried to steer clear away from things like that.

And, me being a dirty fuck, I always save just before a sex scene with any heroine in any VN, but I feel like going back to Amane's sex scenes would be... sad, in a way. Because knowing that she only did those things out of obligation and her own punishment for the horrible things that happened, I don't think I could look at those the same way again.

And yeah, maybe I'm taking all of this overly seriously, but when I get into something, I really try to immerse myself in what I am doing. And if it means I come out having to rant, maybe it's done its job.

But, either way, I'm extremely happy with this VN so far and I'll probably try to do Sachi's route this weekend if I have the chance. After reading the walkthrough and seeing the final choice of the arc and maybe getting spoiled,

'Kill Her'

I have a bad feeling I'm going to come out of this feeling bittersweet once more. But I guess we'll see where it ends up.

For now, I'll play some games or something to get over the feels and sleep soon. Thanks for reading if you did.

So I just finished Amane's route (good end) in Grisaia no Kajitsu. I'd like to share my thoughts on it, because it affected me much more deeply than I thought it would.

Spoilers for Yumiko's and Amane's route below, as well as their 'good ends'. And maybe a sort of spoiler for Sachi's route, haven't read it yet, but it has to do with one of the choices of her route. Read at your own risk if you have not read the VN. If you haven't, I strongly encourage you to do so.

I found Amane's route, all in all, was satisfying and bittersweet. Which definitely surprised me. I came into it thinking it would be the most fun-loving route, but as Yuuji himself said in the VN, that convenient of a woman has to be impossible. I found that Amane's 'problem' (referring to what happened six years before the events of the story) was much worse than Yumiko's. I can relate to both in a way, I went through a similar situation to both. Won't go into detail.

Even Amane's good end was especially bittersweet. Yuuji dies of cancer five years before Amane does when they're around their late seventies/eighties? Makina leaves and presumably doesn't come back? She never finds out about his job? For a long while, Yuuji is only able to meet her on the weekends? They sort of lose their drive to get married? (Or maybe they're just scatterbrains, which seems more likely...) Yuuji continues having to kill people and go on missions for a living, even if he did survive them? And yes, while she did die around her family happy as she could be and gets accepted into heaven along with being forgiven, it's still quite a sad end to die next to your granddaughter after having a conversation about your dead husband, happy as it may have been.

The thing that probably made me the most emotional, tied with the ending, is the moment after Yuuji reads Amane's diary. The fact that the happiest part in the entire VN was just to make up for something that happened in the past, that she never really cared about you until a point shortly before all this, and, while never explicitly said, it's heavily implied that she got into a relationship with you only because she loved your sister. While Yuuji was able to turn it into a happy moment at the end, if it was me, I think I would've broken down at that point.

Compare it to Yumiko's good end, which doesn't end on the same note that Amane's does, where both protagonists die at the end of it, but on a much, much happier note. Yuuji is able to cut ties to his 'job', help Yumiko's father out of the slump of his life and bring him new purpose in the form of a granddaughter, Yumiko goes on to be successful at her job, and Yuuji and her get to be the parents that Yumiko never had. A very happy ending that's believable enough that it isn't... outrageously good. 

I came out of Amane's route feeling confused to be honest. I think I might need to sleep on it, but I don't know if I feel like my/Yuuji's struggle to make Amane happy was all for naught until the last minutes of her life or if I feel like if I was in that world, that would be a life worth living after all. However, I don't regret going through it in the least, it was the best way that route could have finished, with this... slightly wistful ending, even in its best of times.

Like I think someone else said on this thread, I can't handle bad endings, life is shitty enough, and romantic life can be even shittier, I don't need to go around feeling sad about another 'fictional' life I led for a set amount of hours. Bittersweet endings are even tough to swallow, so this had a profound effect on me, after reading quite a few VNs so far and have tried to steer clear away from things like that.

And, me being a dirty fuck, I always save just before a sex scene with any heroine in any VN, but I feel like going back to Amane's sex scenes would be... sad, in a way. Because knowing that she only did those things out of obligation and her own punishment for the horrible things that happened, I don't think I could look at those the same way again.

And yeah, maybe I'm taking all of this overly seriously, but when I get into something, I really try to immerse myself in what I am doing. And if it means I come out having to rant, maybe it's done its job.

But, either way, I'm extremely happy with this VN so far and I'll probably try to do Sachi's route this weekend if I have the chance. After reading the walkthrough and seeing the final choice of the arc and maybe getting spoiled,

'Kill Her'

I have a bad feeling I'm going to come out of this feeling bittersweet once more. But I guess we'll see where it ends up.

For now, I'll play some games or something to get over the feels and sleep soon. Thanks for reading if you did.

You are forgetting something about her route, shortly after yuji found out she tells him she origionally did it out of obligation and later actually came to love him even though she did not wan't to fall for him because she felt she needed ''punishment''.

Other thant that i personally also can't deel that well with bad endings life throws enough shit at you the way it is. I can live with bittersweet endings thoug.

But personally i think that it should have ended when the baby was born and makina whent to study in germany i believe.

You are forgetting something about her route, shortly after yuji found out she tells him she origionally did it out of obligation and later actually came to love him even though she did not wan't to fall for him because she felt she needed ''punishment''.

Other thant that i personally also can't deel that well with bad endings life throws enough shit at you the way it is. I can live with bittersweet endings thoug.

But personally i think that it should have ended when the baby was born and makina whent to study in germany i believe.

Ah, thought  I mentioned that but I guess I didn't. But yeah, I still sort of felt... saddened. She didn't really specify when this happened, so it felt like all the times Amane and Yuuji were happy, it was all just a front.

That would have been a great ending. I think the whole thing could've ended that way and it would have been fine. Not to say the current ending isn't fine, but ya know.

Ah, thought  I mentioned that but I guess I didn't. But yeah, I still sort of felt... saddened. She didn't really specify when this happened, so it felt like all the times Amane and Yuuji were happy, it was all just a front.

That would have been a great ending. I think the whole thing could've ended that way and it would have been fine. Not to say the current ending isn't fine, but ya know.

agreed completely they went a tad bit to far with the ending there.

Also while makina is never mention again it is never said that they did not keep incontact or never met again.

(and do you honestly think makina ''the spoiled brat'' would never call?)

Always forget the spoiler tag.

edit: 2: sachi route choice.

I will try to answer this without spoiling it but read at your own risk.

Sachi route either ends very happy..... ummmm make that interesting

Or very badly the depending on the choice you make.

Now i dont like bad endings so i genrally use a walktrough.

(life trows enough shit at you, dont need a vn to do the same, i can live with bittersweet tough and bad is still better than halfassed like shakugan no shana's ending)

agreed completely they went a tad bit to far with the ending there.

Also while makina is never mention again it is never said that they did not keep incontact or never met again.

(and do you honestly think makina ''the spoiled brat'' would never call?)

Always forget the spoiler tag.

edit: 2: sachi route choice.

I will try to answer this without spoiling it but read at your own risk.

Sachi route either ends very happy..... ummmm make that interesting

Or very badly the depending on the choice you make.

Now i dont like bad endings so i genrally use a walktrough.

(life trows enough shit at you, dont need a vn to do the same, i can live with bittersweet tough and bad is still better than halfassed like shakugan no shana's ending)

I saw the bad choice and the final good choice. I can imagine 'Kill Yourself' ends pretty badly, but I hope 'Kill Her' doesn't refer to Sachi. That would kind of suck, to be honest.

I always use a walkthrough as well, sometimes ends up with me getting slightly spoiled, like you can see by the spoiler, but I have to, because as you and I said, life sucks enough without me getting depressed over other things, might as well be as happy as you can be while doing something you love.

Some little spoilers below, nothing that major, but it could spoil something for you, I guess.

Bittersweet I can handle if I know it's bittersweet beforehand, like the Fate route on Fate/Stay Night, which I knew was kind of bittersweet from the fuwanovel walkthrough. But Amane's route took me by surprise, as I really did not expect the level of emotion to come out of it. I thought it would be the 'comedy relief' or the 'H-Scene' route, either being fun-loving or sexy for the hell of it.

And while it did have I think... five h-scenes? As I said above, they were about her 'punishment' rather than Yuuji and her consummating their love.

EDIT: I concede regarding Makina. You have a point.

I saw the bad choice and the final good choice. I can imagine 'Kill Yourself' ends pretty badly, but I hope 'Kill Her' doesn't refer to Sachi. That would kind of suck, to be honest.

I always use a walkthrough as well, sometimes ends up with me getting slightly spoiled, like you can see by the spoiler, but I have to, because as you and I said, life sucks enough without me getting depressed over other things, might as well be as happy as you can be while doing something you love.

Some little spoilers below, nothing that major, but it could spoil something for you, I guess.

Bittersweet I can handle if I know it's bittersweet beforehand, like the Fate route on Fate/Stay Night, which I knew was kind of bittersweet from the fuwanovel walkthrough. But Amane's route took me by surprise, as I really did not expect the level of emotion to come out of it. I thought it would be the 'comedy relief' or the 'H-Scene' route, either being fun-loving or sexy for the hell of it.

And while it did have I think... five h-scenes? As I said above, they were about her 'punishment' rather than Yuuji and her consummating their love.

EDIT: I concede regarding Makina. You have a point.

Now that is a funny edit :D .

also is it just me or where the H-scenes in yumiko and Amane's route funnier that they where sexy or anything i laughed my ass of during yumiko's first H-scene where she decides it is a good idea to mastrubate infront of yuij.

But personally i did not find the fate ending to be that bittersweet. I found it more sweet that bitter if anything. ( I used the flow chart so all i got was the scene name and that only gave away what the funny scenes where)

Now that is a funny edit :D .

also is it just me or where the H-scenes in yumiko and Amane's route funnier that they where sexy or anything i laughed my ass of during yumiko's first H-scene where she decides it is a good idea to mastrubate infront of yuij.

But personally i did not find the fate ending to be that bittersweet. I found it more sweet that bitter if anything. ( I used the flow chart so all i got was the scene name and that only gave away what the funny scenes where)

I found all of their h-scenes were funny and sexy. The first h-scene with Yumiko in particular is pretty hilarious and the second and third ones are pretty funny too. I didn't find the last one particularly funny, just a typical sex scene, ya know? Amane's were all bittersweet in hindsight, but at the time, I laughed my ass off at her attempts at dirty talk. Especially when she revealed she got it all from a magazine.

And her trying not to say dick but cock instead is pretty funny to me too.

No spoilers or anything, but are all the others like that? I think it'll be pretty fun if so.

Well, when it comes to Makina, I expect that she called nearly every day after she left if you really think about it. Probably giving an insightful recap of 'Tunafish Man' occasionally.

Fate/Stay Night Fate Route Spoilers and Kazuko's Majikoi Route below.

I think the thing that the fourteenth day had made the ending bittersweet overall. The fact that Artura's entire purpose was to get a grail that ended up being something that's inherently evil made me think back to Kazuko losing at the tournament in her route. Sad shit, man.

It's not that bad, was expecting worse, but I think I might've thought it was a little bit more bittersweet if I hadn't been able to steel myself beforehand.

Spoilermania right now.