Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Maybe he doesn't liike skype o:

They are nice people, give it a try

I´ll just step out of the shadows and say, that if someone doesn´t want to join Skype they shouldn´t be bothered.

I can understand Orivaa´s feeling towards joining the Skype group and I don´t believe they´re going to change.

tumblr_lnrhzrBtw61qc9z2jo1_400.gif

I find chatting via IM much more practical than an internet forum. People could always use that idea.

It's faster. That's basically it. It's also much, much more disorganized, and you have a lot fewer options when it comes to writing flexibility. You don't have bold​italic, underlinestrike through, and so forth.

It's faster. That's basically it. It's also much, much more disorganized, and you have a lot fewer options when it comes to writing flexibility. You don't have bold​italic, underlinestrike through, and so forth.

Apparently more than 60 people agree that Faster > Disorganized + "writing flexibility"

They aren't orators or raconteurs. They don't bother to articulate arguments, or reply in long paragraphs, or present a good point at all. Most often than not they itch from slow conversations more than an organized and nicely decorated one. Unless you're dyslexic, it's easy to keep up with an online chat. I could go on but that would be "blatant advertising".

Regardless I'll still post here occasionally.

Apparently more than 60 people agree that Faster > Disorganized + "writing flexibility"

They aren't orators or raconteurs. They don't bother to articulate arguments, or reply in long paragraphs, or present a good point at all. Most often than not they itch from slow conversations more than an organized and nicely decorated one. Unless you're dyslexic, it's easy to keep up with an online chat. I could go on but that would be "blatant advertising".

Regardless I'll still post here occasionally.

You can go on if you want. It won't be blatant advertisement. After all, we are talking about it and it's part of the conversation. Simply coming out of nowhere and saying "Hey, come join the Skype chat", however, is blatant advertisement. 

And no, it's not easy to keep up with the Skype chat when you wake up and there are 6666 new messages.

On a random note.

Does anyone here play WOT or War thunder?

My classmate does.

Btw, does anyone here wanna buy a Japanese Limited Edition Hellsing Ultimate 1-5 Blu-ray for 170 dollars (Price is negotiable)? It usually costs 232 dollars because it's only available in Japan (Had to buy it from the Japanese Amazon) and there aren't many of them.

It is this one:

bd_boxl.jpg

Even if no one wants it, if they have a friend who might, let me know.

Edit: It also comes with an OST CD.

You can go on if you want. It won't be blatant advertisement. After all, we are talking about it and it's part of the conversation. Simply coming out of nowhere and saying "Hey, come join the Skype chat", however, is blatant advertisement. 

And no, it's not easy to keep up with the Skype chat when you wake up and there are 6666 new messages.

It is, huh? Would it still be advertising if I asked nicely? Maybe if I paid money...

Anyway it's like parents showing a new toy to a group of children. Some like the old one better, some are glad they are given new ones, it's also neither the children's nor the parent's fault. And I just happen to like both toys so there's that~

Also, who reads the backlogs anyway?  :P

I kind of prefer forums like this, because i can come and go like I want.

And it does not matter if i spend some time broading stuff over before deciding to post it.

Sure, I can understand that, even though you can pretty much come and go all you want in chat too.

In a more formal and bountiful discussion I prefer the forums myself, but talking hobbies and other nonsense (which is pretty much what we mostly do here anyway) would be better via a quicker and more flowing conversation.

It is, huh? Would it still be advertising if I asked nicely? Maybe if I paid money...

Anyway it's like parents showing a new toy to a group of children. Some like the old one better, some are glad they are given new ones, it's also neither the children's nor the parent's fault. And I just happen to like both toys so there's that~

Also, who reads the backlogs anyway?  :P

Sure, I can understand that, even though you can pretty much come and go all you want in chat too.

In a more formal and bountiful discussion I prefer the forums myself, but talking hobbies and other nonsense (which is pretty much what we mostly do here anyway) would be better via a quicker and more flowing conversation.

I agree when we are talking about nonsense and hobbies.

The thing is I am rather sarcastic and blunt by nature wich can chase some people off, and a forum allows me to filter most of that out.