Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

Not everyone knows about this thread.

If someone posts in this thread, but doesn't know about this thread, I think there's a problem with them.

Whatever happened to Wairu translation of Benkei and koyuki route, etc? They'd been dead a looong time now.

Thinking about it, it's been like years waiting for miyako. And that's just her, the other routes (A1-5) prob wont be translated anytime soon. I really will have to learn japanese if I want to continue reading VNs I like.

They wanted to translate Majikoi S and A 1-5 cuz Majikoi is one of the most popular VNs in the West, especially in its genre. But with time, their hype died and they became really slow, then they proceeded to make visitors unable to post comments on their blog (cuz it was everyone asking wth was going on with them disappearing after promising weekly updates with progress, right after having finished Monshiro's route).

Even though it was clear they weren't going to finish Majikoi S, for some reason they randomly updated saying they had started translating Majikoi A-1. They finished Sayaka's route, and then went silent for over a year, which gets us here where we are.

I'm not sure if the Miyako translation is done. If anyone is in the process of needing a translator for her route to be finish, i don't mind helping, my translation skill is...

Watch this video

P.S Don't forget captions.

Yeah, I've seen it.  ^_^

Thanks a lot for your work. You should consider teaming up with a coder and editor to English-patch visual novels, we could always use another translator.

In fact you might as well join in the majikoi FTL team.

So, can we get somewhat of an ETA for the Miyako route? We've heard Mid to Late July but I've heard that August is now an option? What's going on exactly?

Perhaps some members were misinformed. Back in spring, the translator had to face academic challenges in real life, and that hindered the TL progress somewhat. The ETA was then moved from July to August to compensate for lost time.

I'm not sure if the Miyako translation is done. If anyone is in the process of needing a translator for her route to be finish, i don't mind helping, my translation skill is...

Watch this video

P.S Don't forget captions.

If you've TL'd the route(don't have time to watch the whole thing, so will assume you have), why not see if someone here can edit it into the majikoi S patch?

P.S., before someone says "well why don't you do it", because I don't know how. If someone were to show me how, then I would happily do it, since the one thing I do have is free time. A lot of it.

If you've TL'd the route(don't have time to watch the whole thing, so will assume you have), why not see if someone here can edit it into the majikoi S patch?

P.S., before someone says "well why don't you do it", because I don't know how. If someone were to show me how, then I would happily do it, since the one thing I do have is free time. A lot of it.

Indeed. Rewriteing the in game text would be easier for me then putting it on captions on Youtube.. Although i search up tutorials and progarms to do it, but none of them works for me, to be precise. I don't know how to use it. There is someone who said they will help me with it when he finish dealing with his personal issue, but i don't know when that will be.

P.S I've translated about 50%-75% i think of the Koyuki route. (The one uplaoded on youtube is around half checkpoint, another 2 hours + more, including Koyuki after route and i will be done with the translation)

Indeed. Rewriteing the in game text would be easier for me then putting it on captions on Youtube.. Although i search up tutorials and progarms to do it, but none of them works for me, to be precise. I don't know how to use it. There is someone who said they will help me with it when he finish dealing with his personal issue, but i don't know when that will be.

Which is why you won't be doing it alone. Your sole work would be to translate Japanese to English.

P.S I've translated about 50%-75% i think of the Koyuki route. (The one uplaoded on youtube is around half checkpoint, another 2 hours + more, including Koyuki after route and i will be done with the translation)

Ah. Well, if one of the editors on this patch want to explain how to do it and provide the programs with which to unpack/repack the script, I'd be more than willing to lend a hand in the editing process.