Unlimited Chat Works - Random Talk

allpukmaster

FUAHAHAHA!!! Commoners i have returned from Ai-Kon

the SAO LNs are significantly better than the anime.

I still significantly prefer Accel World over SAO, mostly because i enjoy the fighting game genre more than MMORPGs.

I'm more excited for Akame ga Kill then SAO II, especially because Minato-Soft is doing some stuff with AgK and i read the manga more recently... although the GGO arc in SAO is definitely the best part of the LNs, so i will watch it

FUAHAHAHA!!! Commoners i have returned from Ai-Kon

the SAO LNs are significantly better than the anime.

I still significantly prefer Accel World over SAO, mostly because i enjoy the fighting game genre more than MMORPGs.

I'm more excited for Akame ga Kill then SAO II, especially because Minato-Soft is doing some stuff with AgK and i read the manga more recently... although the GGO arc in SAO is definitely the best part of the LNs, so i will watch it

Akame ga Kill looks interesting, but I heard it was all shock-value without substance. Of course, as long as the gore is good, I'll enjoy it.

As far as SAO II goes, I'll wait till it finishes airing, then see if it is any better than the first part of the previous season. Also, the books are always better. (Unless it's the Bible, of course.)

But that's not important. Minato-soft is doing stuff with Akame ga Kill? What stuff? Can you link an article or something?

I thought Elfen Lied, apart from the opening scene, was kinda boring. :/

Didn't finish it though so maybe my opinion is invalid, but then again that's because it failed to keep me interested.

Oh, it was uninteresting as hell. Terrible, in fact. That's why I shiver whenever I think about it. *Shiver*

I cringe every time people praise it. Bloody impressionable idiots.

Akame ga Kill looks interesting, but I heard it was all shock-value without substance. Of course, as long as the gore is good, I'll enjoy it.

As far as SAO II goes, I'll wait till it finishes airing, then see if it is any better than the first part of the previous season. Also, the books are always better. (Unless it's the Bible, of course.)

But that's not important. Minato-soft is doing stuff with Akame ga Kill? What stuff? Can you link an article or something?

AgK isn't just shock-value, there is definitely plenty of it, but the story is quite enjoyable and the main cast on both sides gets some nice development

They had this on the site before the anime was announced,

http://minatosoft.com/t4p/

here's the link:

http://operationrainfall.com/2014/01/21/akame-ga-kill-anime-announced/

has a side mention of minato-soft making a game

Guest Raven8096

As soon as i saw you guys talking ABOUT AgK, I soon came running back

Anyway, i'm back. Just finished playing freaking: Steins;Gate and Sengoku Rance

...yes, they only have 2% left of the scripts for Kagome's route to finish translating. I'm unsure however as to whether the statistics include editing and the like... I've been waiting to play this game for quite some time, and am highly looking forward to it.

So anyone else besides me been constantly checking Amaterasu over the weekend considering how close Comyu's translation is to completion?

Me!!!!!!!!!!!

i did a fast read for Kagome route and i totally love it!!! re-read common route+other heroines route 2 times already.

Me!!!!!!!!!!!

i did a fast read for Kagome route and i totally love it!!! re-read common route+other heroines route 2 times already.

Your enthusiasm has made me even more excited for the translation, since i haven't had any serious vn to play in a little while

Your enthusiasm has made me even more excited for the translation, since i haven't had any serious vn to play in a little while

Its my 3rd fav vn atm.....when i saw the translation is in 98%, i went to markets and buy as many as snacks and tea leaves i could buy.

and i will read the common route AGAIN when the final patch is released.

Its my 3rd fav vn atm.....when i saw the translation is in 98%, i went to markets and buy as many as snacks and tea leaves i could buy.

and i will read the common route AGAIN when the final patch is released.

If that's your third favourite, then what are your first and second?

Heya guys, I'm back from being a ghost (once again!).

My old phone busted so I lost everything, including all my skype stuff. I don't know any of the info to recover it, so can someone add me new skype and add me into the skype chat group again?

My new skype account name is: holygrunty_101

Thanks guys!

Fuckin Android phones...

Completely unrelated, but I finally decided to check out Daft Punk after hearing so much about them. Can someone explain to me why the robot in Get Lucky is robbing a Mexican?

Because the Robots getting lucky? Or maybe the Mexican guy is getting lucky because he's getting robbed by Daft Punk? I dunno. If you want logic in your videos, good luck.

Try youtubing "what does the fox say" and come ask me about logic again.

Completely unrelated, but I finally decided to check out Daft Punk after hearing so much about them. Can someone explain to me why the robot in Get Lucky is robbing a Mexican?

....are you sure you were looking at the original video? From what i've heard, they never actually released an official music video for that song....unless you're talking about the one with the monkeys.

My old phone busted so I lost everything, including all my skype stuff. I don't know any of the info to recover it, so can someone add me new skype and add me into the skype chat group again?

Thanks guys!

Fuckin Android phones...

...i would try to add you myself, but...i kinda don't know how to on a tablet. I'll ask somebody in the chat to do so

...i would try to add you myself, but...i kinda don't know how to on a tablet. I'll ask somebody in the chat to do so

Don't worry, I got the request. Now all I need is to get into the chat group. Also, what is this 98% done VN that everyone's going nuts over? Should I be going nuts too?

Don't worry, I got the request. Now all I need is to get into the chat group. Also, what is this 98% done VN that everyone's going nuts over? Should I be going nuts too?

Comyu

http://amaterasu.tindabox.net/index.php?page=projects

And, it seems really interesting, and mon seemed to like it a lot, so yes.

http://vndb.org/v1896

Also, it's more like, 99.58% completed

(*sigh* so much editing)

Thanks guys!

Fuckin Android phones...

You were gone? And oh, right, we have a Skype group. I keep forgetting. xP

Because the Robots getting lucky? Or maybe the Mexican guy is getting lucky because he's getting robbed by Daft Punk? I dunno. If you want logic in your videos, good luck.

Try youtubing "what does the fox say" and come ask me about logic again.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=D2f6lNmmd1M#t=207

"We rob a Mexican".

Also, am I the only one who thinks that it sounds like they're saying "What the fuck, Zane?" in "What Does the Fox Say"?

....are you sure you were looking at the original video? From what i've heard, they never actually released an official music video for that song....unless you're talking about the one with the monkeys.

Look up.